TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 08, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stormie, I don't see Ashleigh in a bad light either. How many weeks has she remained quiet while everyone tiptoes around Helen?

I'm glad she's speaking up. She and Danielle figure they may be the next two to go now. Why do the worst people always get to stay in the house.

If nothing else, booting Ash would have made for a more comfortable house for all the houseguests. Perhaps then Ashleigh could go back to being the nice quiet girl she is. I feel she's at the end of her rope with Helen and now Jale is with Helen??

She's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
That girlfriend was a definite liability for Matthew. I wouldn't be surprised if -- after the GF's chin-wag with Emma -- that one final (tidal) wave of votes-to-evict-Matthew came in before the voting closed to push him to the top of the heap. I wonder if they'll reveal the percentage of votes for him as compared with the votes for Ash.

I'll miss his sarcasm and his prissy/poshy mannerisms. The relief he expressed at being evicted seemed quite genuine.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Gutted ...

I guess I have to agree with all of you that it must have been backlash against Ashleigh. Especially if I heard correctly that the crowd was baying, "Get Ashleigh out"

Ashleigh was just so smug in how she shut Helen down. Mix that with her condescending Debbie Downer attitude & she's just not a fun HM to watch. Helen, inadvertently I'm sure, did the smartest thing by not "bulldozing" them to get her way. If she had fought back then Ashleigh would have been seen as victorious but Helen just looked like a whipped puppy.

I am loving the Danielle/Winston drama. Poor Winston is thinking below the belt, I have a feeling it will be the same thing that happened in CBB with the couple that were chained together & he won't say no but I think she will play the coy/virgin act enough hoping he will pursue her. I don't think he's driven enough to pursue her but I bet she seduces him (or tries her version of seduction). I am shocked that she was so flattered by his rude poem/rap - surely in her line of work she's heard enough of that to last a lifetime.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv schedule for the coming week, times Pacific:

Sat Jul05 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul05 3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Sun Jul06 1-2pm BB

Mon Jul07 2-3pm BB
Mon Jul07 3-4pm BOTS

Tue Jul08 2-3pm BB
Tue Jul08 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Jul09 2-3pm BB
Wed Jul09 3-4pm BOTS

Thu Jul10 2-3pm BB
Thu Jul10 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Jul11 1-2.30pm BB: Live Eviction
Fri Jul11 2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Sat Jul12 1-2pm BB
Sat Jul12 4-5pm Bit On The Psych <---late

Sun Jul13 1-2pm BB

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, July 05, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt! I really appreciate you keeping us updated with the schedule!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule Kitt

Helen lashed out at Christopher for not picking her in the Santa task. Helen seems to belive that just bc she was nice to him on the spy task, he should have chosen her. It's crazy. Basically Helen is saying that her concern is fake, as she expects something in return. In reality, concern for someone isn't done for a reward, there is no expectation for anything in return, but not with Helen. They had a huge argument outside, well, it was actually Helen shouting at Christopher, who couldn't get a word in edgewise. Christopher did well not shouting back. Of course BB didn't show that on the show.

Helen is also going on about Ashleigh and she's jealous of Kim. I find that so laughable. Ashleigh has a boyfriend and her comments about Kim during the spy task, were a direct result of what Kim said about her, nothing more, nothing less. Even though Ashleigh later had regrets saying it, what she said was very much in character with a teenager, not to mention many other people much older. It was not a big deal, but Helen is trying to make it a big deal, sway opinions, get her way I'm sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if BB didn't encourage the crowd to boo for whomever BB wants, just to manipulate the house, the public, the show. I guess it's there prerogative, but it's getting less and less fun to watch. Although I still enjoy Rylan and Emma, so that I will tune in for, just to see what's going on.

The nominations happened already, I wasn't surprised. But, I wonder if there will be a way for someone to save themselves, as I haven't seen the numbers yet.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the schedule, Kitt.

Why are the noms no longer done live on Mondays like they used to be?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're welcome.

I think the live Monday noms have mostly been for the Celebrity BBs haven't they? Can't remember now. We'll see them tomorrow, they just won't be live.

Helen's a piece of work. I don't understand why they don't try to take things more gracefully. If he took Helen, who was Christopher meant to reject? And Marlon was as bad, he'd told Christopher not to take him and then moaned when he didn't!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Mark tracking Christopher down in the diary room was so cute!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for this seasons warm welcome, I have posted in the past but mostly lurk. . You all summed up everything so well. I can barely force interest in BBUS this year. I have to add I too was really shocked by Mathew leaving, and hearing they are not showing fights that Helen continues to spawn makes me question for the first time manipulation of the show. It seems to me the housemates have a reason to fear Helen, cross her and you are gone. Mark is cracking me up this week, and i enjoyed seeing Jale stand up to Marlon. The Dani/Winston thing is popcorn worthy, Winston keeps going back for more, Dani is a giggling mess, and both claim the attraction is from the other side, too funny.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It seems that they're not told how many nominations they got, they did in Australia BB and it made a huge impact on the nominated people, so Ashleigh would have been a bit more nervous had she been told she got the highest number of nominations. I guess UK BB is a bit kinder to them in this way.

Helen may have a pass to the final, however they should realize that it's good for whoever will be in the final with her as she will lose, so it's no use complaining about her having that pass, as Christopher did. Big Brother ruined Christopher when he was given the task of choosing the naughty list, he really didn't need that kind of aggravation because the three who were excluded were the ones who nominated him and this is why he's on the block now.
I think it's going to be between Ashleigh and Marlon to be evicted. Jale will be in reserve for when there are no more bad people to evict. I think she will outlast many of them.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Voting is still not open, makes me go hmmmmm...

Danielle was so offended that Marlon would make such comments about her but was thrilled when Winston made about the same comments to her. She's a strange one.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Danielle voted for Christopher. If she had voted for Steven, he would be up. I've been waiting for him to be up.

Christopher is her friend. I couldn't help thinking how different the results would have been this week has Ash gone and Mark stayed last week.

Helen is just unbearable.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cricket, you mean Matt not Mark..

Danielle, is a funny one, she only voted for Christopher because he put her on the naughty list.. again, Big Brother caused his 3 nominations, I think. If he was left alone, a bit in the background, he may not have been up on the block now. I don't mind him but I am a bit tired of Chris now.

I think Steven has a crush on Kimberly and looks like things are getting steamy under the bed covers... LOL

I know Helen can be a pest but this show needs a Helen, it would be totally boring without her...

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to think that Allison Grodner has taken over BBUK as the producers there are doing everything in their power to slant the 'game' to their favorites. Last week it was showing only positive clips of Ash & Helen and negative ones of Ashleigh & Matt to successfully sway the vote to evict Matthew. Totally avoiding the dust up of Ash & Jale where she caught him going through her stuff. Matthew after eviction tells the press that BB is avoiding showing incidents of Helen making homophobic comments in the house.

Now this week they're showing Helen, Jale & Kimberly DR video of Ashleigh. BOTS keeps showing provocative photos of Danielle while avoiding all references to Helen's hooker past. How about evening it out and show the HMs (and the public) secret DR talks with Helen and Ash?

Mark my words, BBUK producers are trying to make the final result to be a 'redemption' victory for Helen.

Luckily, with BBUS we can see many through many of Grodner's tricks as there are live feeds. In BBUK we can only see the one hour daily show, a handful of clips on their website and a overlt biased hour of BOTS. Sickening.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week's noms

Christopher: Steven (tells him how to think and feel), Winston (won't speak his mind)

Helen: Ashleigh (makes out she's a victim but she has biggest mouth in house), Christopher (made an effort with him but he said she wasn't open)

Chris: Marlon (stroppy and disinterested), Steven (doesn't listen to answers, selfish)

Winston: Chris (sits back and watches), Ashleigh (rude)

Ashleigh: Ash (don't talk, don't have anything in common), Kimberly (wary of her from the start, this week clarified problem)

Steven: Ashleigh (said he was too good for Kimberly, insulting), Chris (know him the least, withholds information)

Marlon: Ashleigh (rude, lies, says things about Kimberly), Christopher (said Helen didn't open up enough)

Danielle: Christopher (saw him as a friend but he left her out of Christmas party), Marlon (talk during finishing school task)

Kimberly: Ashleigh (disappointed in how disingenuine she was), Danielle (broke her heart when didn't stand up for her during seance)

Ash: Ashleigh (felt he bonded with her but found out she slagged him off behind his back), Danielle (least in common)

Jale: Chris (doesn't know where she stands with him, doesn't open up), Ash (encouraged Helen)

Mark: Kimberly (intelligent but emotionally closed), Marlon (takes things personally)

Jale always up
Ashleigh 6 noms
Chris, Christopher, Marlon 3

Ash, Danielle, Kimberly, Steven 2
Winston 1
Mark 0
Helen immune

The BB voice said "the housemates facing this week's public vote are..." when listing the nominations, and then "these five housemates will face eviction this week" so I don't know why the vote isn't open, but it seems like those are all the nominees.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They might be covering up a lot because the audience is so quick to complain these days when they see anything unsavoury.

In voting for Ashleigh, Winston said Ashleigh picked up a dirty plate from the sink and said "it was probably one of those b__ards outside who did this." There's obviously a lot of nastiness from all sides that they're not showing, I think maybe they think it's too much in an already very depressing season.

Deliberate or not, the Christmas task did cause Christopher to be nominated. And I think Ash being calm last week and then avoiding eviction against someone most of them liked meant people didn't nominate him.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whoa, last 20 seconds of show! I guess Kimberly might not have a boyfriend any more!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rylan: "with Big Brother you can rest assured things won't be as simple as the housemates believe they are, because BB's got a little twist up his sleeve. We'll tell you about that later on in the week."

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I also thought Mark going to the DR looking for Christopher was cute; I would love to see more of Mark.

Someone here mentioned a fake eviction and I think that makes sense, especially since the lines are still not opened. But when they do that, the public usually chooses who goes, so, I don't know.

Whatever is up BB's proverbial sleeve, it looks like they are continuing the Ashleigh attacks. This new task has them getting rewards of letters, etc., but one was something Ashleigh said about Helen, Jale and Kim. She never said she had an evil plan, she said something about she felt that way. Regardless, she wasn't very good at it, Ash is still there.

But, who cares. Helen and Kim were in the bathroom badmouthing Ashleigh and Danielle, which was not the only time. Jale had been badmouthing Chris, so her complaint about what he said seemed unfounded to me. Everyone has said things, it's not as one sided as BB is trying to make it. And this is in fact a game, people say and do things to put themselves in the final, it happens, it's nothing new.

If Helen doesn't get her way, or have people abide by what she says, she storms off. I wouldn't be surprised if BB didn't pay Helen to behave this way, telling her it's for the show, or something like that. And I also wonder if Ash and the guys are just using Helen, laughing when she rants, bc if Helen looks bad, no matter what they do, they will undoubtedly look better to the public than Helen, which would give them a better chance to win if they made it to the final.

I think there should be a poll, who is worse in the BB house, Helen or Charlie? I would say Helen is worse.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I really hope Marlon is evicted this week. For me, Marlon wouldn't change the current dynamics of the house and for some odd reason I really want to see this group dynamic play out. After watching BBOTS though, I think Christopher might go. They find him boring - but I don't! I think Mark needs someone to play off of and I like Mark! Of course, BBOTS did hint at a twist, so with any luck, Chris and Ashleigh will be in a secret hideaway creating mayhem - it could happen

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Totally agree about Marlon! He's so painfully boring - at least the others are interesting communicators or good pot-stirrers. If/when he's booted, Emma's going to have to work extra hard to keep his eviction interview from being a snooze-fest.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, you mean Matt not Mark..

Thank you, Spunky...yes, I meant Matt.

Can't wait for the new twist, Kitt.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well, they did it again. Just to get some short term drama, they ruin the long term prospects of getting any decent diary room sessions out of anyone on that show.

Nobody is going to feel comfortable revealing anything in the diary room when everything that could be considered controversial is shown to the other housemates. And not just any other housemates, the worst possible housemates that could see it.

Then there is the ridiculous message from Steven's mother that completely blows Kim's secret and potentially her whole game.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why BB did that. They know Helen is set to blow, they know there is a problem between her and Ashleigh, they know if Helen snaps it's going to create problems for them. Do they want to be able to kick Helen out? Crazy.

I don't know what to think about Kimberly's story and whether her story is real or her boyfriend's is.

Danielle's doggy treat was cute though.