TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through July 04, 2014 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Hi Mamajenn

Kim's face when Ashleigh said Steven could do better was funny to me. What did Kim think was going to happen when she was being negative towards Ashleigh? I think Helen and Kim were annoyed that they couldn't manipulate Ashleigh, so they lashed out at her. I'm liking Ashleigh even more now, bc she just spoke her mind, so, I hope that people don't hold it against her; she did tell Matt later on that she regretted saying that. But I find it refreshing, considering not many have said anything to Helen.

Danielle and Winston? Didn't seem like Winston was on the same page, maybe he's just a nice guy who listens. Hope he doesn't get evicted, even though it's more likely Ash, anything can happen. And after today's episode, I'm liking Mark more, he's so funny, I hope he stays too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Winston couldn't shake off the "female wants me and I've been in this stupid house for four weeks" part of the exchange, even though otherwise he didn't seem that interested.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Danielle really can't read people, and there was nothing subtle about her flirting. Poor Winston didn't know what to do.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The live eviction show is starting, I'm going to spoil so run away now if you don't want to know!!

Cheers and jeers from the crowd:

Boos for Ashleigh when Emma mentioned her, even though she isn't up!
Ash - boos
Christopher - mixed to cheers
Mark - big cheers
Matthew - big cheers but some clear boos
Winston - big cheers

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lines are frozen, Emma is talking to the house.

Ash's boos went through to Christopher and he looked upset. Also Matthew got more boos than before. The Get ___ out! chants are a mix of Ash and Matthew, with some Ashleigh.

With the lowest votes to evict and safe (in no particular order) are:

Mark
Winston

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steven is asking Kimberly if there's someone else outside and she is doing incredibly badly at answering the question.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why is the audience booing Matthew? I don't understand.

As for Kim/Steven. I wish they would go in a double eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think the boos for Matthew are because some don't want Ash to go and deem Matthew boring. I like him, and seeing as he's actually stood up to Helen he's hardly the most boring person in the house.

If Ash goes, and with Helen safe, is Ashleigh the biggest target? If they do all girls up next week it could be an interesting split of votes, with Ashleigh and Kim. Even more so if they put Helen up too. I think Danielle is safe because now she's not as intense in her judgements she's coming across more as comical than nasty.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time!

The chants are clearly "Get Ashleigh Out!" now! Now more cheers when they mentioned Christopher's name, and he smiled, awww.

Housemate with the most votes and fourth to be evicted is:

Matthew!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think his crazy girlfriend did him any favours on BOTS yesterday or in her interview tonight. She was a bit... odd.

The crowd once he went outside weren't quite so bad, clear boos but also a lot of cheering.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm very surprised

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, it backfired on Ashleigh, I enjoyed seeing her reaction, no longer smiling!! eh, eh...

What do you know, maybe the Brits are not as predictable as I thought... good for them.

I didn't mind Matthew, I just wanted Ash to stay to see Ashleigh's reaction...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who Marvin the paranoid android is? That's who Matthew reminds me of.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't get the Ashleigh hate, what did she do that was so wrong?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Votes were "very close" according to Emma and Rylan.

Ashleigh comes across as extremely bitchy and manipulative, Stormie. She sits in the corner with Danielle, acting superior and saying how awful everyone else is. Not pretty.

They've just confirmed normal noms this coming week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The problem with Ash staying is Helen won again. She attacked Matthew and he goes. It's not right.

He said she was always lashing out at someone. Said she is a total b*tch in the house.

I'm extremely upset with the vote. It's like it's a sin to be intelligent and well-spoken these days.

Good for Matthew and Ashleigh for taking Helen on, but not good that it makes them targets. I'm just not understanding it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
This woman speaking on BOTS is saying exactly how I'm feeling. She says the public got it wrong.

She said Matthew may have seemed posh, but he wasn't fake whereas Ash is fake. Goes right to my theory that people are afraid of well-spoken people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was a combination of things:

. Ash has kept in the background this week and shown his nice side
. keeping Ash in is a vote against Ashleigh <- biggest factor maybe?
. Matthew is posh which never goes down well with the BB voters (unless it's hilarious posh)
. some viewers see not wanting to talk about crass stuff as boring

On BOTS none of them can understand it either.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought the public hated Helen, so at the very least wanted Ash out to make Helen more alone in the house.

Now, she will continue being her nasty self, so nothing was accomplished this week.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I don't see Ashleigh in that light at all. Everyone talks about everyone else, in a very bitchy way, she is no different. And I'm glad she is speaking her mind, now that Matt is out, someone will have to.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But Helen controlled herself somewhat this week and Ash tactically faded away. And Ashleigh started up. They're very fickle, the voting public!

I think the first time Helen gets alcohol (tonight maybe, do they get it after an eviction?) now Ash is safe she's going to blow her top. I'll be surprised if she's not thrown out by the end of the week. (Mind you I said that last week and nothing happened!)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The public wanted Ash out, Ashleigh handed it to them on a silver platter and they threw it back in her face.

I think Ashleigh is right about Helen and Kim, even Jale. I don't see anything she said as over-the-top.

I'm sick of hearing Helen's screaming rants. I really wish there was a way she'd go this week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they did the all boys up and not Jale week so that they can do an all girls up including Helen week when they need it. She behaved herself this week (relatively, for her) so they are risking another week of normal noms. That's my theory ;).

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
That makes sense Kitt, I hope she'll be up, maybe the week after next. I can't imagine she'll be reeling it in this week, she's going to blow up, maybe to her new target, Ashleigh.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Ash will be gone soon, it's only a matter of time, but I was glad it was not now when Ashleigh wanted... maybe I am a bit British too... I feel they voted against Ashleigh's wishes. But Ash's eviction will be sooner than later, I'm sure, especially if Helen goes nuts again.

I find Ashleigh a bit odd, you'd think that for an 18 yr old she would be a bit more laid back and enjoy the experience but I see her a bitter young person who can dish it out but can't take it... and pairing up with Danielle didn't help, since these two together sound catty. I also think Ashleigh would have liked Steven courting her than Kimberly. Her face seemed too made up and doesn't have the fresh look of an 18 yr old and I wonder if she's actually older.

Ashleigh has to lighten up or the Brits may get tired of her as well.