TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through June 13, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I dont get why they provide that stream and yet they geo block any videos on their official site.

I have a feeling that its probably not meant for public consumption but since its a direct stream and not on a website, they dont have any way to region lock it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can anyone babysit me downloading VLC? I'm fine with pcs but this is on a mac mini.

I went to download.cnet.com and found VLC.
Clicked on the download for VLC media player

The only options under "Open with" are Textedit (which opens it like a text file) or other... what should I chose to open it with?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wil, when it finally came back (I didn't have the show for a few minutes) and Emma repeated the evictees, some guy yelled, "Get Danielle Out" to which there were some cheers and some boos.

Then she again mentioned Tamara and she got a mixtures of boos and cheers. I'm so confused about how they are running this show this year, I don't think people are going to stick around. Unless where I was watching was just throwing repeat things in, it was so confusing.

After Emma announced that Jale was safe, she mentioned to still call to save her. What's up with that? So the first time Emma talked about the evictees Danielle got some cheers and the second time that guy yelled get her out and she got some boos. I'm so confused.

I read Morty's schedule and it was supposed to be a 90 min. show, but it stopped at 60 min. Supposedly, Bit on the Side will be on before the Eviction Show #2. There is no point in watching Eviction show #1 because it's all repeat showings and no one gets evicted.

I don't recall Bit on the Side being on before the Eviction last year. This is so confusing. The actual eviction show doesn't start until 6:30 EST, when the first eviction show started @ 4:00 - 5:00; then 5:30 - 6:30 Bit on the Side and finally @ 6:30 the person gets evicted.

Who is going to stick around for all that? If they keep this up, I do see this show getting cancelled. Also, on the schedule for today there were supposed to be 30 min. of live feeds from the house, but there are none. Have those been cancelled?

Re Danielle's behavior, I read @ DS and they seem more upset with Helen's behavior than Danielle's and very upset with Pauline's behavior, so I have no clue who will get evicted between Danielle and Tamara.

Over the whole week, I too think Helen and Pauline have behaved much worse than Danielle's one night of reaction to being nominated.

I'm upset that we aren't getting live feeds right now because that's when you want to see the reactions of the houseguests to what they heard during the live show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today the eviction interview is separate, 2.40pm-3.10pm Pacific Time. Sometimes it's included in the main show. I suspect that schedule of Morty's will have inaccuracies in it because they change show times all the times for shows that are more than a week out, yet they've tried to predict the whole 10 week season. I'll post another schedule later today or this weekend, my first week and a half schedule is somewhere in the archives, probably the first or second archive.

The mixed cheers you're hearing might be the feed, mine was suddenly skipping here and there. I only heard loud boos for Danielle and not so loud boos for Tamara. Only cheers for Jale.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kitt, did you download this:

http://bit.ly/SH4cVp

It should not be an open with type of program, I don't think.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
UPDATE: Eviction Show #2 is on right now!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First person evicted is:

Tamara!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just be careful when installing, do NOT do an "express install", do a custome install and do not agree to installing any other programs or toolbars or any of that crap.
Depending on where you get it from , some of that other stuff may be included. in the install.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Audience is shouting "Get Danielle Out"

First evicted is: Tamara

Her group is upset.

So curious how Steven & Helen will act this week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
first in first out!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've done it.... amazingly crisp picture!! My mistake was trying to download the default download (for the pc not the mac) but I got it going in the end! Now I just need to work out how to fullscreen it!

Can't believe what a good picture it is!

I wish Danielle had gone.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Under the video tab, that is where you can make it fullscreen.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
After her interview and the clips shown, Im not at all sorry to see Tamara go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I found a button on the bottom right, same as with other videos, to fullscreen. The other option left the borders.

I should disobey my husband more often, the picture's so pwetty!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, not sure I like Tamara but I think Danielle is just a drain on the show, and might be even worse now she's heard the boos. At least Tamara had a bit of energy.

Oooo Chris gets to choose his first nominee tonight!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Chris' first nominee is Pauline, yey!!

I think he chose before they heard the crowd, is that right?

Chris is looking suspicious... hope no one accuses him.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Sorry Kitt, I'm computer illiterate & know nothing about Mac.

I hope Tamara realizes, it wasn't about her, but I guess that's even worse.

Did they ask Chris to nominate live in the bathroom just now?? Yep he heard the public chants! How cool!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I think it was probably during the break so it was after they heard the crowd chanting.

Good choice, though it makes it obvious that its not somebody in the "in" crowd.

Pauline is already spinning it, saying "its a revenge thing", rather than it being because she is an insufferable .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh I see, in the bathroom! I couldn't make out where he was!

Is BOTS in pretty vision too? (It's all working great now, thanks Willwillbe!)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sadly, Tamara was evicted not because of herself, but because of those she hung with, especially Helen, Pauline & Steven.

I intensely dislike Steven. If he hadn't run to his group & tattled about Danielle's venting, there wouldn't have been the big fight.

Unfortunately of the three nommed for eviction, the only logical one to go was Tamara. She didn't deserve it, but because of how the other two were picked on, she was the one.

I forgot until today about Winston. That's another good reason because he is so plastic.

Pauline is nominated by the Power Person. I hope she doesn't go after Jale, thinking Jale was given the power.

When they announced this week's nominations were cancelled and then said, "The first person nommed is....." what does that mean.

Pauline: "This is a revenge thing; you understand?" Sigh.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think he chose before they heard the crowd, is that right?

Yes, I do believe he picked her before the live show, Kitt. The other day when given the power I'm sure he knew then whom he wanted to put up for eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she'll be blaming Jale, but she has to work out how to make it bad that the viewers chose her, first as the one with least votes to evict, and then now as PP. She might not blame Jale because she won't want to think she's popular.

Cricket, it meant the normal nomination process is cancelled (because the PP is nomming instead).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Chris' first nominee is Pauline, yey!!

Kitt, will Chris nominate all the people this week. Is that what I missed?

Thanks.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Emma said that he nominated "moments ago", I think were the words she used.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Chris is nominating everyone... I don't know how many people that will be, maybe just two but maybe more!