TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer series starts in June 2014: Archive through June 13, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm assuming the game you asked about was the one with the shocks? It was just a part of this week's positivity task

Thanks, Wil. So this positivity task is the food task then? I'll have to try to watch the show from the beginning if I can later tonight. I think it would be better done the way you described rather then the peeps knowing it's coming.

Thanks also for the info about last year's show time. Now it makes sense.

I'm not sure how this Power thing is going to work out. I guess it will depend on what powers the person is given this week to see. Jale is not at all like she said she was going to be in her intro. I don't mind her at all, but she seems so surprised about how she is perceived I wonder if she forgot what she said in her intro?

Does BB want them to say outrageous things and if so, it's not fair they played them for Pauline to base her decisions on.

I do hope people get through to CBS. I've thought about joining DS for awhile, so I may join to sign the petition or whatever is needed to let CBS/Viacom know the show is wanted.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Dexter has pretty much confirmed our suspicions of Danielle as a confused fame seeking girl with identity issues.

https://twitter.com/dexter_koh/status/476463808157089792

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I figured you knew it was Viacom, I just mentioned it because saying MTV bought BBUK makes it sound to me like a completely different situation.

I would expect some big programming changes if MTV ran Channel 5.

As for tonights show, BBUK is really wearing out those stupid shock suits. Getting a bit tired of it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I would never trust anything Dexter says, he lies all the time, or he did in his season. I don't recall Danielle saying they were in a relationship, though she may have done, but in the house she did say she sold a story about she and Dexter, and not only did he know about it, he encouraged it. If that's true, maybe Danielle and Dexter did contrive Danielle's house personality, seems like something Dexter would do to me.

I don't know if Danielle is putting on an act, or she is confused about what she feels and what her religion tells her, but the latter makes more sense to me. Danielle signed up for the show, so she must have seen BB, so any contrived personality makes no sense, she'd have to be really stupid to think the public would buy an act like that, so since I don't know if she is stupid or not, I am more inclined to think it's all based on some type of inner turmoil, which she likely would not be fully aware of.

Today, Pauline went after Christopher about the food, then went after his mother, at least I think she was referring to the same HM. Pauline is obsessed with food, but I don't think it's really about the food, I think she's trying to make Christopher look bad, the way she did with Chris and Jale. I agree with Christopher's response, though, that they are all grown in there. The sad thing for me was Toya ran with what Pauline said, so, I don't know, I still like Toya, but hopefully she'll see what Pauline is doing at some point.

Things are changing very quickly in there, who knows what will happen next.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If you want to know who the next Power Housemate is watch this Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9DSh-RvKs

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I like the "killer nomination", especially since Pauline picked the most obvious target.

Flagg, I hadn't thought of it that way. I wanted her to pick someone who would never get voted for eviction, but your right, Jale may have been the token nom.

Thanks for the video Mamapors. Interesting choice.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mamapors. That's exactly who I wanted.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, definitely my favourite this year.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
In a clip on bots, they showed Jale trying to talk to Pauline, then Pauline ranting, walking off, and telling the other HMs never to talk to her about Jale again. It's like Pauline is cracking up or something, but it's only been a few days. It's all very bizarre. In a clip I saw, I think it airs tomorrow, Jale was speaking with Christopher about it all, as people keep going after Christopher, so, I think they will both be okay, if Jale stays in that is.

On today's show, Toya and Jale spoke, and hopefully there's a real understanding between them, but then again, Toya did keep talking about Christopher too, so, who knows if it's real. Helen and Danielle making up today was good, especially since Danielle may go. Even though I keep forgetting Tamara is in there, I think Danielle may go bc of her same sex marriage comments, that put a lot of people off. As long as Jale stays, I'm good.

Thanks for the clip Mamapors. Though I had someone else in mind, I'm happy at who was chosen to have the power, I think they deserve it.

The eviction show should be fun.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure about Toya, she is very nice in some scenes and in others just impossible, like when she was arguing with Jale(??) and kept saying "you're just not listening to me" when Jale had listened fine, she just didn't agree.

Tamara hasn't been in the forefront too much, so I'm hoping Danielle will go, but if people who want Danielle to stay just vote to evict Tamara then it would be easy to keep her. I'll be interesting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
All of the online bookmakers currently have Tamara as the favorite to go tonight. Not sure why, maybe backlash against the Pauline/Helen group?

It will be interesting to see Pauline and Helen's faces if Tamara does go tonight.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Pauline was voted by the public as the first PP. I'm sure that Pauline & her "crew" think they are the chosen ones. I don't really want to see Tamara to go but I think it would really shake up the house without having a real effect on the house going forward.

I see Tamara wrapping herself up into Winston & blowing off the game but I think her going would knock the Pauline/Helen group down a peg & I would love to see that.

I'd love to see Danielle go, but I think her staying may be much more interesting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Id rather see Danielle go than Tamara, but its not looking good for Tamara.

Im seeing a LOT of dislike for Pauline, and Tamara is getting the backlash.

The power player twist is certainly paying off in creating a lot of drama very quickly.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Announced right at the start of the show, Chris is the secret power housemate and he will be doing all the nominations this week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Can't get a stream today :-(.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OK, missed the first 15 minutes but now it seems to be back. That is a lot of power, doing all the noms, does that mean there will only be two nominees?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Pauline just gets worse and worse on the previous day's highlights. I cant wait until she hears the crowd.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I didn't have a problem with the VLC stream at all today. I can't imagine it's just picking on you???

Have we ever had a scouser in BB before?? I don't remember ever hearing an accent like Mark's in BB before.

Was the crowd yelling, "Get Pauline OUT??" or am I hearing what I want to hear?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's awful! At the table some are giving her a little bit of support but I think they know that she's not looking good any more. Interesting dynamic in a way, as they must be wondering if the viewers' opinions have changed since she was voted PP, but not wanting to jump ship too soon in case she actually is still popular.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not using the VLC one, Willwillbe, dh isn't keen on me installing new software. There are usually a couple of streams here and there but they were both down for a while. Back now.

There might have been some scousers in the early days, but nothing like Mark. He's pretty extreme, like a "I've never left Liverpool" kind of extreme.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma is talking to the house, the audience are chanting "get Pauline out!!"

Jale has the fewest votes and is safe!

(Danielle is crying over the boos)

reveal of evictee coming after the break, so 2.40pm PT

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Everybody should have VLC installed, its by far the best media player out there, always the first thing I install on any new PC or fresh system install.

The VLC BBUK stream is awesome, high quality and never buffers or gets cut off. Better than any live BBUK stream Ive had to use in the past.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
It looked like the HM heard the chants & seemed to just be confused, I'm sure they, like me wonder if they just misheard it - lol - I'm loving it, they'll talk & figure it out. Pauline's ego will never believe it was her name.

They are sneaking in a dating show between BB segments, looks like it's 40 min - I wonder if they'll stream it as well?

Flagg, I agree the live stream is HD excellent quality (but no dating show).

I read before downloading it that computer nerd-types say, "If VLC won't play it, nothing will." If you download a video and it won't play, try VLC and it nearly always works.

I've been pleased with it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd have shown Pauline's face when the audience was shouting "Get Pauling Out!"

They cheered when Danielle's name was mentioned and booed Tamara; however, when Jale was saved, Danielle started crying thinking for sure she was going.

What a difference a week makes, eh? One week Pauline is give power; the next week the viewers want her out.

I do think she will be nommed this week and possibly going home next Friday.

Lol, Danielle is already saying her goodbyes. Did she not hear the booing from the audience when Tamara's name was mentioned?

I'm thinking we'll see a more contrite Helen and Pauline this week. Wonder who kiss-butt Steven will head to.

I didn't check the schedule last night and this morning, so I was tuning in 4:00 pm CT and it was already on. From what I'm reading there will be a 10 min. break after this show & then 30 min. live feed from the house. They should be a very interesting 30 minutes.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 13, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I thought they booed Danielle, cheered Jale & Tamara got mixed reaction?

I hope they didn't cheer Danielle, I wouldn't want her to think her behavior in the house has been rewarded.

If the HM heard get Pauline out, I'm sure she'll get nommed!

Also the VLC stream is straight from the channel's website - I like them knowing that they have worldwide fans.