TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 16, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They better not blame Hazel for it. Hazel led him on but he's responsible for his own actions.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's interviewing really well, imo.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Face to face noms live on Monday. Eviction Friday, presumably single.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Hazel led Daley on, I think Daley led Hazel on. He after all, had the girlfriend, or not, who knows. And the maybe gf did go on bots and cry, which is why I think Emma seems to not like Hazel, but at the time, I questioned why she had gone on bots, at which time she said she was moving, but there we was right by his side when Daley came out, at which time he went on and on about Hazel. I guess I just sees this completely different than most. I was not happy with Emma's interview, she just seems to blame Hazel, like she's responsible for Daley, when she isn't at all. I don't recall Davina ever taking sides, but it seems to me Emma is, I wish she'd get evicted.

The only interesting people, to me, that are left in the house are the twins, so I hope they end up winning, they have been themselves, they are fun, or try to be, so it would be nice to see them win in the end.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 09, 2013 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I see it the same way, perhaps "led on" wasn't the right phrase, more like she made herself as enticing as possible... which is perfectly okay with me seeing as HE told her he was single. I never get why women are always blamed for affairs. Okay there's a "girl code" but why does she have to be loyal to a girl she doesn't know when Daley, who's meant to be going out with her, isn't!? Typical double standards between the treatment of men and women.

I agree, Emma isn't keen on Hazel because first Daley's girlfriend cried and then Daley cried and she felt bad for them. I'm watching BOTS though and they have at least got a Hazel friendly crowd (as long as Nina shuts her mouth) so it's not a total ambush for Hazel. I think Hazel's ruthless and was very lucky she didn't get chucked out during the Daley thing because she pulled his pants down, but I don't think she's been any worse in the house than Gina and others who've already been evicted.

No one really interesting left for me... well maybe Dexter is interesting but I don't particularly want him to win. I can't even think who I'd like to win. Not Gina, not Charlie, other than that I'm not bothered.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was just as confused as Charlie with Dexter's "if I just had 5 minutes outside of here with you" I watched it on the live feeds & there was also secrets whispered under a sweater. I can't imagine them blocking the microphones & BB not saying anything but that part wasn't shown in the high-lights. I'm betting BB *did* get it. Charlie said she didn't get it though.

Lots of speculation over at DS but I think one poster got it right & it was probably to tell her that a showmance would be very lucrative for BOTH of them - to keep them both in & to sell their "love story" on the outside but Charlie isn't willing to even pretend. I don't know whether to admire her or wonder if she just doesn't get it. I guess I would feel the same, you are just using me & I don't lie that well.

Hazel going now gives her the maximum exposure while still being BB relevant, in the news & on BOTS etc. Of what is left, I would have loved to seen her win but otherwise those that go out at the Finale are shuttled off, lumped together & don't really get a full send off.

Daley was obnoxious announcing his erections (I don't know if he was boasting or warning her so he didn't put an eye out with it) but Hazel was just as obnoxious teasing his announced erections - "give me a hug, give me a hug" to a man that has just announced that he is fully erect & doesn't want to show it to the cameras.

I hope the twins win. Any one else winning would annoy me.

I hope they evict someone out the back door (ala Stu's eviction) They didn't want to keep someone safe, then no one's safe!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations spoiler...

Up for eviction are:

Sam
Charlie
Jack&Joe
Dexter

Gina (booo) and Sophie are in the final.

My guess is Charlie will go.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I don't care who wins as long as it isn't the twins, Sam or Charlie. I still like Gina. She has entertained me more than any of the others. But if Sophie or Dexter wins, that's OK too. I find the twins, Sam and Charlie annoying rather than entertaining.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm feeling more middle of the road about all of them except Gina, and that's mostly because so many viewers seem to love Gina and I just can't understand why. If they didn't love her I wouldn't dislike her so much, as she certainly is an entertaining housemate.

I think the twins have calmed down a bit from their desperate to show off days, and I'm liking them more. Now Sam isn't controlled by Callum he seems okay, although I still think he has a bad attitude about women. Charlie is so tiresome but I don't think she's a bad person. Sophie has shown her bad side recently but I think she's ok. And Dexter, after having a few weeks of being much less extreme, is pandering so much to Gina because he thinks she's popular that he's back in my bad books.

I guess if I had to rank them I'd say:

1. Sam
2. Dexter (could slip down a spot)
3. Jack&Joe
4. Sophie
5. Charlie
6. Gina

Although I'm not that bothered (except by Gina). I think it will be more like:

1. Sam
2. Gina
3. Jack&Joe
4. Dexter
5. Sophie
6. Charlie (out on Friday)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
There was a twist tonight- The nominated players had a board with various dollar amounts and had to choose how much they would take to leave the house tonight. All of them picked pretty high numbers, but Dexter won by picking the lowest at 88K (out of 100K).

They all thought it would come out of the prize money (as there's been twists involving that the past few seasons) and Dexter would leave, but the twist was that no money would come out of the prize money, and since Dexter was the "least greedy", he won a place in the final, but had to choose either Gina or Sophie to take his place in the eviction vote. He picked Sophie, so she's up for eviction (though the bookies have it close between the twins and Charlie as to who will actually go as of now).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Please, could we have a task where we are NOT subjected to Jack and Joe in tights every week?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no!! Why couldn't he have picked Gina!!!?! There's something very wrong about Dexter being labelled the "least greedy," lol. I'm sure he still thinks everyone loves Gina and he's playing nice to get votes at the end. Glad he's in the final though, he's definitely made the season a little less dull.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just catching up with today's show. It's weird they didn't show it in the main show (which often has a live section on Wednesday) and instead had it squashed in BOTS. Maybe they guessed it would take too long.

There are clips of it here at the offical youtube, if anyone wants to see before tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk/videos

And it means the voting lines can't be opened until tomorrow... and they're hinting at another twist tomorrow. Maybe there is no eviction this week?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think Sam will have gained enough votes to be out today, but after yesterday's over the top reaction to Dexter I think he'll have lost enough to not win on Monday. I think now Dexter might win.

Still hoping Charlie is out today although Sophie isn't very liked and she can't seem to stop moaning about people now, so she might go. I think Sam and the twins are safe.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, not sure if I'm reading it right but it looks like Sam and Sophie are favourites to go tonight with Charlie only just behind. Jack&Joe seem safe.

Sam 2/1
Sophie 2/1
Charlie 2.4/1
Jack&Joe 7/1

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
The big huge push seems to be to get Sam out in order to ensure a Gina or Dexter win. He is the only one who seemed to be giving them a run for their money in the polls. i would prefer anyone win but those two, granted I am so far behind on my viewing cause really can't be bothered. I don't really care for any left in the house. This is the first season where I have learned about evictions via twitter .

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a shame, if it's organised rather than about him. I never know what to make of Sam, he seems very nice and caring in some ways but he comes out with the most sexist stuff. He's going to need some real PR babysitting when he gets out, if he goes outside his little Welsh town he's going to be hit with a sexual harassment suit really quickly, particularly if he does win some money.

I think Dexter is the least of all evils to win. At least he's made the season interesting.

If only they hadn't booted Dan.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
As soon as that happened I lost interest. They really screwed up with that twist.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I lost a lot of interest after Dan left, it wasn't as fun to me. I don't like Dexter, I think he planned out every action in the house, I agree with Sam on his assessment of Dexter yesterday in the DR. I think Gina had done basically the same thing, but in her case, being someone she is not, it was funny at first, but it got boring and she seemed to get arrogant to me.

I hope that Sam or Sophie don't go, I really think it's Charlie's time, her neediness, be in real or not, is irritating. I'm not a fan of Gina's any longer, I wish she were up, but since she's not, I honestly hope she (and Dexter), hear a lot of boos.

I agree with above, I think this was the best week for Hazel to leave, she had a full week of being in shows and all, right before the final. It would be fun if she just showed up in the house for some task, that would be hilarious.

This season started off good, but it seems to have fallen short in the end, to me anyway.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree, the end of Dan was the end of the season, even if you didn't particularly like Dan.

Charlie is definitely the one getting the big boos and chants tonight. I still think she's going (despite the odds).

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Charlie and Dexter talking at each other, endlessly analysing everything and talking in circles is the ultimate bore fest.

Gina's become predictable, Sophie criticises everyone and Sam is riding on his high horse. The twins haven't really changed, but I can't see them winning.

I think what goes on in the next few days will be crucial if someone is to stand out as a winner.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Run away if you don't want to see SPOILERS from the live show!

Lines froze, and they announced that Jack&Joe got the lowest votes to evict and are safe.

Charlie is still getting boos, Sam getting mostly cheers, Sophie getting mostly cheers.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Sam seems to be getting a mix of boos and cheers. This will be an interesting eviction if either Sam or Sophie go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time...

Sophie is out!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shocked! I think Charlie would have been fine with it, she really seemed prepared.

Sam's going to use it as more reason to hate on Dexter, which is likely to lessen his chances of winning. It bugs me Emma saying "Dexter sacrificed Sophie to save himself," he had to swap himself with somone, he didn't make the rules, BB did!

Glad Sophie got a good reception. I'd love to know what the percentages were this week. Well, every week really.