TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 06, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy, I couldn't remember the middle and couldn't find it written down anywhere.

I'm very sad to see Dan go, he was definitely one of the most interesting ones and I liked how he just explored everything. And it's such a bad way to go, although he's taking it well.

Cricket, they told them about five or ten minutes before they made the eviction announcement.

The twins would definitely have gone against Sam and Sophie. I think everyone except Gina and Dexter would have gone against Sam and Sophie, and maybe both of those would have gone too.

Worst twist ever. I can't help thinking it's going to be quite a borefest now. The only source of entertainment might be if Gina started an argument, but usually I don't find arguments particularly entertaining anyway.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule same as last week's, except for the early Sunday BOTS

Sat 27
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 28
3.50-4.50am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Mon 29 - Tue 30
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 31
1-2pm BB
3.10-4.10pm BOTS

Thu 01 August
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 02
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 03
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 04
4.30-5.30am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BB Australia starts Monday

Kitt where do you get this schedule? even the Ch5 website lies about next show lol Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I have no idea why, but it seems to be very difficult to get a reliable schedule for British tv. The place I go to is the Radio Times, its search function is a bit annoying but it does seem to get it right, at least for about a week in advance, you just have to work out which episodes are the repeats and hope for no unusual sporting events! Here:

http://www.radiotimes.com/search?q=big+brother

BB Aus again?! It doesn't seem like long since the last one!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, July 28, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Last year BBAU started on August 13 & ended Nov 7 - this year it starts July 29 during the middle of their coldest months but at least the Gold Coast (where they film) the min/max temp is 50-70F (12-21C) A bit cool for bikini & pool time weather (for a Texas girl at least).

Australia's summer months (warmest time of year) start Dec 1 - I can see with the holidays, that not being the best time to start BB but I would think Jan-Feb would be a good time & not overlap with other countries BB. Their winter is June - Aug

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone had asked me I'd have sworn the last BBAus was on in January!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Anyone seen today's show?! When they announced the nominations they played clips from the people who voted for them!

And Charlie nominated Callum... awkward!

Nominees are Dexter, Callum, Hazel and Jack&Joe.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting Kitt, I really hope Hazel goes this week.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kitt are you thinking of BB Canada? not January but winter time

Big Brother Canada began airing on February 27, 2013,& lasted for 71 days ending on May 2, 2013.

Did you watch the live feeds with Callum going on & on to Charlie about how she lost her biggest ally or will never lose her biggest ally - depending on the minute & the two of them talking in circles for what seemed like forever.

I know why Hazel quickly made up with Charlie about comparing cucumbergate to dazelgate - she knew it was the only way to get Charlie to shut up about it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep that must be it! I knew there was something on earlier this year (other than CBB)!

No I didn't see the live feeds... I can imagine Callum covering every angle trying to find the one that made him look better. I so want Callum to go, I don't like any of the other nominees but at least they don't talk as much as Callum.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am so far behind this year i am just getting up to Jackie;s departure now, am so disappointed to hear that dan has left he has been my favourite, truthfully I like Callum at this point and think Jackie is pushy overbearing mom wth a brain full of twaddle if she really thinks Dexter is better than Callum.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kellee, I think Jackie thinks Dexter has no chance with her daughter but Callum might bulldoze his way into Charlie's life. I doubt she wants either to be anything other than friends with Charlie.

I'm pretty disappointed in this year so far - not enough to not watch but just not thrilled with any of them left. I'm glad BBAU started.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how much longer I can watch Callum. I was shouting at the tv tonight, and I can't find any word to describe him that would be allowed on here. Not that Dexter's not a slimy toad, but Callum, wow, so completely deluded.

Please please please can he go on Friday!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is the show so boring no one has anything to say or is everyone behind? ;)

The bookies still have Hazel overwhelmingly to go today, but I have a feeling it will be Callum. Hazel's been okay lately and I don't know how long people's memories are. Callum just gets more and more tedious.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Looks like the episodes have settled into a routine...

Fri 02
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Sat 03
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 04
1-2pm BB

Mon 05 - Tue 06
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 07
1-2pm BB
3.10-4.10pm BOTS

Thu 08
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 09
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Sat 10 (Happy 70th Birthday Kitt's Mum!)
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 11
1-2pm BB

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Not much to say that hasn't been said.

Except, once again, thanks for the schedule.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Hip hip hooray!!! Creepy Callum is gone gone gone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeyyyyyy! Finally they will have to show someone other than Callum on the show!

I didn't realise there are only two weeks left, seems like a very short season, not even stretching out to the end of August.

Callum said that no one other than he and Gina let Sam finish a sentence. Has Sam got a stutter or something that hasn't been highlighted on the show? Apart from sounding like he is deaf (understandably) and the Welsh accent, he sounds normal to me and speaks at normal speed. I don't understand why Callum was saying that.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Ditto creepy callum & thanks Kitt for the schedule.

With what's left, I'm really hoping Hazel wins - if nothing else she deserves a medal for withstanding everything with (fairly) good grace. I will be so disappointed if Gina or Dexter wins. I like Gina ok but she's playing a character, at least Dexter has fessed up to playing a character but I think he's slimy either way.

Sophie & Sam - yawn. Charlie is just annoying & I wouldn't be too disappointed with the twins winning but really don't think they are worthy.

I think Callum was saying that with everyone talking at once, Sam gets drowned out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One of the psychologists on the Saturday show said something about Callum trying to fix people who didn't need to be fixed, and I think that's what I was trying to say about Sam and no one letting him finish. I don't think Sam himself thinks that others don't let him finish.

I don't think I want anyone to win!

Gina is kind inside but her whole persona (and relentless "evil" talk about Hazel) annoys me.

Dexter might also be misunderstood, but he is so calculating and manipulative it's hard to actually like him.

Hazel seems a bit of a mean girl, I like parts of her but other parts of her not at all.

The twins can be funny and sweet together but often talk over others and push their way to the point it gets very rude.

Charlie won't stop talking, can't seem to even understand what she thinks let alone what the others do.

Sam is nice in many ways but had a very bad attitude towards women.

I guess that leaves Sophie as the best of a bad bunch. I don't not like her but she doesn't do much that would make her a winner to me.

It's going to be a very lacklustre finale.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Friends & Family noms today.

Hazel's mum: Gina (on hate campaign against Hazel), Sophie (put Hazel up twice, influenced by Gina)

Charlie's friend: Hazel (behaviour with Daley), Twins (full of themselves, rude, cutting)

Dexter's mum: Twins (b___hy and nasty to Dexter), Hazel (don't trust her, uses information)

Twin's mum: Dexter (clashes with twins), Charlie (manipulates the house, talks behind backs, player)

Sam's ? (sister?): Dexter (rude to Sam, ignores him), Sophie (doesn't speak clearly to Sam)

Sophie's nan: Hazel (bored with her now men have gone), Sam (boring, got it in for Sophie)

Gina's boyfriend: Hazel (not genuine, jealous of Gina), Charlie (sly, not genuine, treated Callum and Dexter badly)

Hazel 4 noms
Charlie, Dexter, Sophie, Twins 2
Gina, Sam 1

so everyone but Gina and Sam are up.

I'd like Charlie to go. Like Callum, she just talks too much.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
So now I am addicted to two BBs without a favorite to win in either of them. I do know that I do not want Hazel, Charlie, Sam or the twins to win. Of Sophie, Gina and Dexter, I just don't care.

Just like in the US version, I do not want Aaryn, Gina Marie, Amanda or Spencer to win and I do not care which of the others does win.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But in yesterday's BOTS I'm sure Rylan told us it was the best season ever ;) ;).

You could always watch BB Australia, MamaB, and make it three!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Very funny! As it is, I've had to change my whole schedule around to watch and read about the two I'm watching. I thought when I retired I'd have time to indulge in my guilty pleasures, but somehow I have to squeeze them in just as I did when I was working.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 2:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
After yesterday's family noms, on the live feeds, there was a big argument between Charlie and Hazel and Gina. Also Dexter chimed in, which was annoying to me. The twins were also upset. It was about Charlie. Apparently Gina and Hazel spoke and discovered Charlie had been pitting them against each other, or it appeared that way to them. Sophie then verified some of what they each had said Charlie had been saying. The twins are upset bc their Mum said something about Charlie saying something about them, the same with Gina's boyfriend, about what Charlie said about Gina.

Charlie felt persecuted and misunderstood, she tried to explain herself over and over again, with things from the past, she wanted to leave, then stayed, I don't know, but most of her explanation was when Hazel was in the DR, at which time she disparaged Hazel, and Sophie then believed Charlie, so is she clever, or just misunderstood? Charlie also mentioned her friend, who nominated Hazel, but had said nothing about Hazel's friendship with Charlie. But Charlie actually tried to spin it implying Hazel must have said something about Charlie, bc Charlie's friend must have seen something (something like that).

I am swaying to not believe Charlie now, she's not that misunderstood, you don't do that to a friend. Before she went to the DR, Hazel had been telling Charlie she can think of her what she likes, but Charlie not saying it to her face, was what was upsetting to Hazel. And that's what Charlie was doing again. But, she might just be one of those people who don't think about what they say before they say it. Whatever the case, it sure stirred things up. I feel bad that they are all talking about Charlie, though, even though it's a game, it must be hard on her.

The bad thing is, this might put Charlie out Friday, but I was hoping Dexter would go.