TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through July 26, 2013 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The fact that they went back and cuddled in bed together afterward make me think that hazel my be acting the part so she looks like the victim. Don't get me wrong though I do feel Daley crossed the line but hazel did a good job pushing him over it. They both also stated they were very drunk. Big brother really should watch how much alcohol they give them, especially in the safe house where there seems to be an endless supply of champagne. I think they both should be gone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got spoiled by a youtube image... Daley is out, I came to see what had happened as I'm up to early last week and he's not even nominated!!

Willwillbe, to "nut" someone is to headbutt them.

I think I remember Daley being a professional boxer(?) so he's probably used to expressing aggression physically and without a healthy outlet (plus the sexual frustration) he must have been a ticking time bomb. Can't wait to see what happened.

I still like Dan. I realise he goes on and on and on about his suspicions and it must be a pain but he just seems very relateable(sp?) to me (of course I haven't seen the live feeds). Sophie seems harmless and I think Sam is ok (but is mostly in the background). I'm not sure about any of the rest really, I don't like Wolfie, Hazel or Daley. I'm not convinced by Callum's nice guy act. The twins are amusing at times but I wouldn't say I like them. Jackie and Charlie are as bad as each other but in different ways. Gina and Dexter likewise. Not a very good cast in that way but there have been some interesting storylines.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Hazel's behavior would have gotten her kicked out weeks ago if she were male. When Daley told her no, she insisted on hugging him. When ever he talked about his girl friend (before he decided that maybe they weren't together) Hazel hugged him close. When he said it was going too far, she pushed. He had already decided to cool it off with her before they went into the not-so-safe house. Before he held her down and threatened her, she had hit him and pulled his pants down. I cannot even imagine what would have happened if a man had done that to a woman. I'm certain BB wouldn't have let them spend the rest of the night together and waited until late afternoon the next day to kick that man out.

Of course he had no right to hold her down, put his hands on her throat or threaten her. That was 100% wrong. But her behavior was just as bad and wouldn't have been tolerated if she was a man. They both should have been thrown out the door never to be seen again.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was it all shown in the main show, Mamabatsy? (Want to know if I should be finding a BOTS or anything else)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They showed it on the main show, on BOTS and there is a clip on their you tube site.

In case you don't have that site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/channel5bbuk?feature=watch

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Whoa! He kind of went in and out of psycho and playing. She definitely hit him first and I didn't think they allowed anyone to pull someone else's shorts down, didn't that happen in another season, someone get kicked out for that? Maybe that was also just a warning.

He clearly crossed a very obvious line but I agree, she may have crossed a line too, and she definitely started the physical aggressiveness. If I were Big Brother I'd have stopped them way before it got to where it did. If it weren't the middle of the night I think they might have done that.

Crazy.

Thanks for the direct link to the clip.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am all caught up!

I so want Jackie to go, she just talks over everyone and then claims she's the victim. Had enough of Callum too, I don't think he's a bad chap just whatever insecurities he has make him very tiresome to watch and listen to.

Dexter is interesting as a psychological study but I don't think I could ever feel comfortable in his presence. Same with Gina in a way, she clearly has a very caring side to her but most of the time she can't reach it because she sees everything in terms of herself first. I don't really get why the public are saying she keeps it real, as to me she clearly is saying one thing to someone's face and another behind their back.

Twins - annoying but funny at times. They seem like a throwback to Benny Hill and the 80s.

Get Jackie Out!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
If the booing from BOTS audience means anything, Jackie should go. She really has been a know-it-all bossy pants. No wonder she and Charlie don't get along that well. She's treating everyone like they're 10 years old and always looking for a fight.

She just couldn't stick to the cool older woman she was pretending to be at the beginning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Callum and Jackie were the two with the highest votes to evict, and Jackie was evicted.

BB told the hms they must pick who goes into the safe room this week, and they chose Sam and Sophie on the grounds that it doesn't affect voting as both will be safe this week anyway. Emma revealed to us (not the hms) that BB lied, and Sam and Sophie are now up for eviction. Live on Monday S and S will chose another housemate to be "safe" with them but that person will also be up for eviction. So Sam and Sophie + one to be decided are up for eviction next Friday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coming up, times are Pacific:

Fri 19
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 20
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 21
4-5am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Mon 22 - Tue 23
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 24 note different times
1-2pm BB
3.10-4.10pm BOTS

Thu 25
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 26
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 27
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 28
4.35-5.35am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the schedule. I don't know what we would do without your dedication - even when you weren't keeping up with the show. I think I speak for us all when I say we do appreciate it.

So glad Jackie is gone. I got so tired of her "I'm older so I know and everyone has to do what I say" act. I'm older than she is and I wouldn't presume to know better than another adult. As adults we work things out to a mutual agreement, not proclaim that one knows everything based on age. Some might have knowledge in an area that an older person might know nothing about. We defer to either an expert in a field or a consensus. I really really didn't like her at all. Does anyone know why Emma and Rylan kept referring to Jackie as legend? Is she famous over there? If so, why didn't she go into CBB?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks MamaB, you're very kind. Honestly, it only takes a couple of minutes and is no trouble at all so you are very welcome.

The only thing I know about Jackie's past is she used to be a dancer in the 70s, when (before music videos) the music shows had the original singer singing the song and a team of dancers dancing to it. I think she was one of those but to my memory none of the individual dancers were particularly famous, although the idea of the dance troops is pretty steeped in wistful 70s memories. I can't understand why Emma and particularly Rylan think she's a legend, I can't imagine Emma is more than 35, so probably wasn't born in the mid 70s, and Rylan is only 25! I was born in the 60s and I certainly don't remember her or any of the other dancers in the troops.

I think the house will be much better without Jackie. I think her talking over people and believing she's the boss was really putting a dampener on the house. Maybe we can see a bit more of some others this week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the schedule and the info re the safehouse this week, Kitt. I watched part of the show, but missed what they were really doing. So cool!

Holy cow, just turned on the live feeds and Charlie is wasted. She's on the floor with Hazel on top of her. Someone came out and got Callum/Dexter to come in the house and help.

They were saying her mother is gone one day and look at her. Callum said ...."She's only been gone four hours."

What is going on with Charlie?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know about Charlie, she would drive me a little crazy, wants to talk at length about everything but doesn't seem to listen to the fact that both Callum and Dexter do (or possibly don't, in Dexter's case) actually fancy her inspite her insistence that they don't.

Today's show had Sam and Sophie chose the extra "safe" person and they chose Dan. I suspect this means Dan will be going home, which I'm sad about.

They have still told the hms that the others (not Sam, Sophie, Dan) are up, which seems especially cruel for eviction day.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Australia BB had (at least one year) a save & evict vote - the save votes cancelled out the evict votes.

Wish they did that here = I would *hate* to lose Dan because no one voted. I can't see anyone wanting to vote to evict any of the 3.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
ITA, who wants to spend money to evict Sam or Sophie who have done nothing? Some people love Dan while others dislike him intensely. He annoys me, but I can see that he is a good addition to the show. He is a goner.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think there's no chance he can stay unless people organise to pick on one of Sam and Sophie, but people aren't enthused enough about either of them to do that. Wish it was a vote to save!

Oh, one chance but a long shot, if they do that "save" thing on Wednesday by saying the person with the lowest votes (Sam, presumably) is no longer up for eviction, making it Dan against one other on Friday then there's a chance.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
No matter who goes, I cannot wait to see Dan's face when he finds out he's really on the block. He'll probably say he knew it, but he looked soooo happy when he found out he was immune. He looked like a little kid in a candy store. Mean of me, but losing him will be worth it just to see his reaction.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't really like this twist, but I guess there had to be more secrets and lies this season. Of the three, I'd rather see Sam or Sophie go, bc they really don't do anything, moreso Sam than Sophie. Dan to me is much more interesting, he gets into things. I'd rather see Dexter go than any of them, unfortunately that can't happen this week; dare to dream and hope for another twist. I'm not looking forward to Friday's eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yesterday's BOTS showed a clip of Dan in the diary room saying he thinks there's a chance that those in the "safe" room aren't safe but he's trying to push it from his mind. At least it won't be a complete shock to him.

I keep waiting for there to be another twist which would mean Dan was safe, but it doesn't happen, lol.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was so sad to see that Dan was ranked so low. I would have liked to see him win, not that I'm that crazy about him but it seems so much preferable than the other options.

I wouldn't have a problem with Gina as winner but knowing that she's an actress playing a part really dampens my enthusiasm for her being a winner.

Sam & Sophie are nice people but have done nothing for this program. I would hate Dexter to win, I think he's a slimeball.

Charlie, Hazel, Callum, the twins - no no no

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
1. Gina
2. Sam
3. Sophie
4. Dexter
5. Dan
6. Twins
7. Charlie
8. Callum
9. Hazel

Was that the order? It didn't register with me that Dan was low, because apart from Dexter the others (Sam, Sophie, Gina) were always going to be above him. I thought Dexter had outstayed his welcome though, he's getting so repetitive, but I guess he still has a lot of fans. It was a lot of information to give the hms, although they still don't know if it's a lie. I think quite a few of them will realise it's not.

I agree with your assessments. Gina's too false and I don't know why others don't see it. Dexter seems to lately be proving he is how he was first judged to be. Sam and Sophie haven't had enough input to win. The others - yuk.

I'm holding out hope that Dan's fans banded together to oust Sophie but I think it's inevitable Dan is out. Sad he's going to be so upset, it's a pretty horrible way to go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Dexter was 3rd and Sophie was 4th.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I hated this twist, Sam and Sophie bring nothing to this season and the fact that Dan got evicted is a huge loss.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm happy Dan got evicted. Haven't liked him for a long time. I just wish he had gotten nommed normally to see him squirm for a week and try to suss out who voted for him.

I just remembered the eviction and am behind on watching the shows, so I have to catch up.

Did they just tell the three in the safe house today they were actually up for eviction.

I really wish Sophie had picked the twins to join them. Would the audience have evicted them? They really need to go.