TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through July 15, 2013 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
After all the booing and "get Wolfy out" chanting, she and the others must be very confused that she wasn't voted out. I did laugh, though, when someone said Wolfy and Dexter would have been fighting over cigarettes if they were in the safe house.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
So what happened?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Instead of an eviction, the public voted to put two people into the secret luxurious room and be immune from elimination this week, they chose Dexter and Gina. So far, BB showed Dexter and Gina putting on headphones and listened in to the house, where are few of the HMs were talking about them. Dexter and Gina will also be manipulating the house, telling them things to do, so that should be fun. So far, a couple of housemates, including Dan of course, are thinking something is up, but then again, they always do, especially Dan.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Without having D&G to nom, I guess Wolfie is now an easy target with the audience chanting "Get Wolfie out" & I don't think she'll be terribly surprised about being nommed but the other 2 noms should be *very* interesting.

This cast - Callum, Daley, Sam, Sophie, Charlie, Jackie, Hazel isn't very interesting & Dan & Wolfie just seem to be on continual meltdown mode.

There is a rumor that live feeds may be returning for 3 hours from 11am -2am UK time soon

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that after these few days of easy living, that Dexter and Gina will be thrown to the wolves by BB.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2013 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Agree Puzzled. Somehow I just get the feeling that this isn't going to end well for Gina and Dexter. From what they've shown, it seems as if Dan is the golden boy now. I really do not like him. There are so few to like this time around. I do not like Hazel, Jackie or Wolfy. The twins seem to be trying too hard. The others all seem too boring for words. Whatever Dexter and Gina are,they brought life to the show.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, July 08, 2013 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
When D&G return & when the other HM realize that they were not only saved by the public but also given a week's safety, I'm betting HM will quit nomming them realizing they are safe & the #3 nom will be gone. It will now become an act of self preservation instead of an easy nom target. As Dan & Wolfie found out, it's real easy to get that 3rd position if everyone gangs up on D&G & *if* that had been a real eviction, Dan or Wolfie would have gone. ooops

D&G could very well fall out of the public's favor if they are no longer being victimized by the other HM & especially if they become overconfident but I think by that time, other HM will be wary of nomming them.

The rumored 3hr live feeds may be getting more real - a new area has been created on the ch5 website that has "Watch Live" of course it's geoblocked (sigh) but it's possible a step toward 24/7 live (albeit paid) feeds.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info on the possible return of the live feeds, Willwillbee. That's a better time of night to capture the HG's. It was too early before. I just wish they wouldn't even tell them when they are being watched.

It's pretty cool how they took the two weekly scapegoat votes and housed them in luxury, so the nominees would have to change.

So funny that Dexter and Gina were possibly the most disliked going in, but now they are liked by the public more than many of the houseguests. I see Dexter biting his lips a lot to some of Gina's comments, lol.

In case anyone hasn't seen yesterday's show, the noms are Wolfy, Callum, Hazel and Charlie. Wolfy got the most votes, then Callum and Hazel/Charlie got a couple or more.

Dexter/Gina were given the power to save one person that was nommed and replace them with a person of their choice. They will do this on today's show. Dexter asked if they will be revealed and he didn't really get an answer. This could be how they return Dexter and Gina to the house.

I don't really want them to nominate anyone that's disliked, as I'd like to see Wolfy get evicted. I haven't watched daily, but I guess since she didn't go last Friday she thought she was all that for a bit in the house

Who does everyone think they will save and who will they nominate?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
How long will it take, after the fake nomination reveal, for Wolfy and Dan to realise that the public really, really don't like them?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping not long, Puzzled. Expecting a crying jag from Wolfy...not sure about Dan.

Live show just started and Dexter is coming to the same conclusion as some here have posted. With all the luxury they've been given, there has to be a price he is saying.

Wow, Jackie & Charlie arguing. This must be how it's like in their real life. Seems like Jackie gets down to Charlie's level and Charlie tries to mother her.

What happened to Jackie's arm...it seems to be in a cast/wrap?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gina/Dexter saved Charlie and replaced her with Jackie. Charlie joins them in the safe house.

Not sure if this was on tonight's show or if it will be on tomorrow night's show (kept getting interrupted during the live show.) They showed it on BOTS.

BB also revealed a Jacuzzi which the twins were happy about. Right now, only Charlie, Gina and Dexter can use the Jacuzzi.

BB made up false headlines and had Dex/Gina pick names to put in them. Wolfy of course took it to heart and got upset with Charlie because she made the remark she was glad she wasn't in them. Wolfy took offense to this.

I so hope the audience won't send Jackie home instead of Wolfy.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow...Daley's girlfriend (or maybe ex) is on BOTS and she is very upset with what is going on with Daley and Hazel.

Today is the first time I've seen them together. Who came onto whom...Hazel or Daley?

Katy (sp?) is beautiful...just gorgeous. He's making a huge mistake. Hazel is most likely just using him to stay in the house. Sad.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Daley is a fool. I guess many men would cheat if given the chance with someone like Hazel. Hazel is just trying to work her way through the men in the house. Her power is her sexuality and she's using it on whomever. Katy is smart to be done with Daley. If he'd get that close to another woman knowing that she's watching, what would he do when her back is turned. Hazel's a witch and Daley's a dog.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Live feeds were tested tonight & should be up & running tomorrow night starting at the same time as BOTS - 11pm UK time til 2am - THREE hours.

Working link courtesy of jackc1806 at DS copy and paste into VLC

http://brightcove03-f.akamaihd.net/BB1_01_800@104596?videoId=2365998116001&lineUpId=&pubId=963482462001&playerId=2327383164001&affiliateId=&v=2.11.3&fp=WIN%2011,7,700,224&r=UNVIV&g=WYVMTRSXQKUE

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
TY Willwillbee. Those sound like the three BEST hours.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Looks like it's been cut down to 2-2.5 hours already but still better than watching dinner prep & eating.

Since it won't let US viewers see other media from website, probably need to use direct stream shown above. The direct stream was not geoblocked last night but that doesn't mean it won't be.

Per the ch5 website -

You guys can watch the housemates live, nightly from tomorrow night between 11:30pm and 2:00am on www.channel5.com, on the Big Brother iPhone and iPad app and on the Big Brother Facebook app. Live streaming will commence at midnight during evenings when Big Brother’s Bit On The Side is simulcast at 11:00pm.

http://bb3.channel5.com/c5/article/text/live-streaming-has-a-new-home-right-here/

Late Night Live Feed - technical stuff about how to watch it

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1850943

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm now hopelessly behind, about two weeks, trying not to be spoiled and hope to start catching up as from this coming week. Meanwhile, here's the tv schedule:

Fri 12
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 13
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 14
3.50-4.55am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Mon 15 - Thu 18
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 19
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 20
2-3pm BB
3-4pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 21
4-5am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
1-2pm BB

Mon 22
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Kitt, that is so sweet, you don't have time for you, but you make time for us. Hope your move goes well. Big Hugs!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
You're very welcome! The move is all over although there are still many boxes about, but I have a friend visiting until Sunday so we have been out and about being active. You can be sure next week I will be sitting a lot and catching up on BB!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thank you so much for the schedule and I'm hoping you can relax soon and enjoy catching up.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wolfy is gone.
They are keeping the safe house and people are voting a pair in though BB has set the pairs.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Sunday, July 14, 2013 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Hazel and Daley voted into the safe house. Glad Daley's girlfriend said she was leaving the country and not watching anymore. Poor thing. That would be hard to watch.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
My oh my!!!! Daley has been kicked out for slapping Hazel and putting his hands around her throat.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wow, just watched the youtube video, I think they both should have been removed. If Hazel hadn't been egging Daley on none of it would have happened.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Hazel thought it was all fun & games til he put his hands around her throat.

Hazel *thought* he was joking. We (the live feed watchers) that had listened to him raging in the room for a half hour while she was out in the garden talking to Charlie, knew he was in a dangerous state.

He screamed at Charlie from inside, "Get out of my f'ing house" but they didn't comprehend & ignored him. You could tell from their head turns that they "heard" him but couldn't make out what he was saying. He finally told Charlie that BB had called him & said the garden was out of bounds & *swore on his child's life* that it was true just to break up their gabfest & get Hazel's attention on him.

They didn't show on the live feeds anything after he said that he wouldn't hit her but make him mad makes him scary.

I'm betting there was no one in charge to make the decision to separate them & sent them back to the "safe" house. I have no doubt she was frightened but not showing any fear & figured I'm stuck with him in this room for another couple of days better not antagonize him & I have no doubt she pretended like it didn't happen. I'm sure she was in shock about what happened, wondering if she was overreacting or did that really happen, was he kidding maybe, it didn't feel like a "joke".

'have some respect for your f****** elders or I'll nut you one.'

What does "nut" mean in this context?