TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through June 21, 2013 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They should keep him in longer. They could easily tell the housemates that he has been nominated, not put his number up for voting and say that he was saved. Also, they shouldn't tell the housemates until they leave the house. Let those in the house stay in the dark until the end.

By telling them tomorrow, Dan will become the leader and he hasn't been very nice. I hate to see it now become the Dan show. I find him boring and arrogant.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow...watching part of tonight's show and thought Dexter took Sallie's rant pretty well. Michael is being honest with her in that he thinks she is going. Dexter feels the same. Sallie has calmed down. She was very upset with Dexter that he was safe. Dexter is saying that in the last few days Gina has developed a personality that might keep her in the house.

What the HG's don't know is that the public was upset with Gina playing the race card earlier in the week, so that may save Sallie.

Lol, Sallie saying she will be Michael's worst nightmare if she stays as she will suss him out and someone says she already has sussed him out. Won't she be surprised tomorrow night? I still hope she goes. She won't get far going after Michael when he's there with her in front of the live audience.

Michael looks very weary. He's probably more than ready to get out of that house. Wonder how much they are paying him?

You think Dan will become the leader Mama? He has been a totally different person in the last few days. He did accuse Michael a lot of being an actor and 'sussed' him out, so in that way he was a leader, but now he's in disagreements with other HG's and is hypocritical in that he can say something he doesn't like about them, but let something negative be said about him and he sulks, won't let it go and has to be cuddled. He's setting himself up to be nommed and I don't know how safe he'll be with the public after the last couple of days.

It seems the house is kind of split and I'm not sure Dan has enough in his group to prevent him from being nommed. People are wondering who Dan's next target will be after Michael leaves. After today's live feeds, I think it's Jemimah.

Isn't it interesting how you start out liking certain people and it can completely change. Happens every season.

Supposedly, Daley is wanting to leave.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Dan would be followed by all the others because he was "right" about Michael. If Sallie stays, the two of them would rule the house. He because he was right and she has set them all up to fear her wrath. She is a bully who set up the others into fearing her anger.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm still not totally off Dan, but mostly I've only seen the main shows. I'll be interested in seeing how he reacts when he's proven right about Michael.

I think Sallie might go now. Gina's got nicer, Sallie's got worse. I think Gina's niceness might be tactical but if Sallie's not bright enough to stop the mean girl act when she's on the block then it's going to be one long season listening to her if she doesn't go.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I sure hope BB *doesn't* tell the HM about Michael. If they know the public & not Michael voted for Gina, Sallie & Dexter, that would make those 3 easy nomming targets for the HM left.

I wish he would just walk. This whole fiasco is ruining BB.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
But it looks like they will -

Big Brother housemate Michael Dylan will be unmasked as the 'People's Puppet' tomorrow night (June 21).

Michael will leave the 'Secrets and Lies' house after his identity as an actor has been revealed to the housemates.

A Big Brother spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy that the actor will depart the series and speak to host Emma Willis during tomorrow night's 90-minute special on Channel 5.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a491901/big-brother-peoples-puppet-michael-to-leave-house-after-unmasking.html

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Coming up, times are Pacific Time:

Fri 21
11am-1pm Live from the House
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 22
1.20-2.20pm BB
2.20-3.20pm Bit on the Psych

Sun 23
5.30-6.30am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday
12-1pm Live from the House
1-2pm BB

Mon 24
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Tue 25
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 26
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Thu 27
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 28
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the new schedule, Kitt. So glad I checked it, as I'm so used to there being an hour between the live feeds and the show, I would have missed the first hour of the live eviction. Sheesh.

Can't wait until tomorrow!

With Michael gone (and hopefully Sallie) it will be a completely different house. The first noms by the HG's should be interesting.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the schedule Kitt. I'll miss most of today's show live, but I hope I can find it later. Get Sallie out! Get Sallie out! Get Sallie out!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Odds:

Sallie 2/5
Gina 5/2

(What happened to Sallie over the last couple of days? Did she just become abrasive or something?)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It seemed that after Michael found out he was leaving Friday he got tougher. When Sallie was saying she would be going after him if she stayed, he said, "I'll fight back" to which she replied, "You won't win." He says, "Oh, I'LL win."

Sallie took a step back and shut her mouth for once. I loved it when Michael said that to her. Best part of the show.

Kitt, you'd have to see the live feeds to see how far the other way Dan has gone. I laughed when they showed Michael in the treehouse last night and the others were talking about him. Michael appears and Dan said, "Where did he come from?" Lol.

I kind of felt Dexter was being sincere when he said he felt he needed to stick up for Michael during the suggestion box task. What do you guys think?

It will be interesting to see how Dan and Sallie react tonight; however, they will be told it was the public who voted on things, right? How can they continue to blame Michael then?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
According to Hazel (or one of the girls talking with Hazel) just a bit ago on live feed, they know they are being broadcast live between 7-9pm - they were trying to figure out what time the show would be tonight & she figured the time to be 7:05 (broadcast time 7:20UK) & that they still had 2 hours til show time.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dan/Callum doing dishes and having a discussion on the live feeds right now.

Dan doesn't want it, but thinks Sallie will go.

Callum says it will be a loss.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
`I'm not sure who I want to leave, I would rather both Sallie and Gina stay, I think they can both bring a lot to the house, particularly as time goes on. I am hoping some twist happens, where when Michael leaves, they stay, but I'm not counting on it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
True Dan on the screen right now. Attacks Jemimah and then won't let her talk. Ironically, he keeps telling her SHE'S not listening, while he rants on.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What happened to Sallie over the last couple of days? Did she just become abrasive or something?)

Wilson, part of it is that Gina became nicer. Sally has been going after Michael big time. Wow, the odds have changed. I thought it was 4/11 Sallie.

The crowd is booing Sallie.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't like that about Dan, Jemimah had every right to her feelings. And I didn't like what BB did to Wolfy, that's bullying in my book, they didn't look at quirky behavior, they went personal, that wasn't right. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not BB viewers, IMO.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
4/11 to 2/5 isn't that big of a change though...

Sallie did get tossed, and apparently the interview was....interesting (as in if it was in the US, the bleeper would have had a nervous breakdown)..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how many times they let them use that word and don't even bleep it out, Wilson.

The trouble I had with Dan telling Jemimah she always made it about her was that HE does that. She was flabbergasted.

Again tonight when Michael was outed as an actor, everyone else is hugging Michael goodbye and there's Dan jumping up and down saying how right he was.

Since he and Sallie were so very sure Michael was an actor, did it ever cross their mind that he was doing the viewers' bidding?

Wow, Sallie still being mean to Michael.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
My question was answered re Sallie/Dan realizing the viewers were making the choices because Sallie said, "Oh the viewers decided this...?"

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
based on the comments on another board after Micheal left, I'm shocked there hasn't been a Jerry Springer moment...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wilson, you mean in the house or in the studio w/Sallie and Michael?

Will Sallie and Michael (or either of them) be on BOTS today?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
wolfy telling Dexter she thought he was conspiring with Michael. Um hmmmm.

What is with the hostess of BOTS. She is besotted by Dan. I can't even watch this show. She's so off base with the audience. I wanted to see Sallie and/or Michael, but this is a different show. It's not very good.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Laugh of the day:

Over @ DS they are discussing the Sallie interview with Emma. Someone posted they have eaten food with a higher IQ than Sallie was showing.

LOL.

Someone talked to her before she was on BOTS. I saw her and Michael together and she was holding his hand (not that he looked like he actually wanted her to, heh, heh) and she was finally sort of 'getting it.'

Anyone know who the guest was on BOTS that had the longer dark blonde hair?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Seriously, everyone would be better off if you just pretend BOTS does not exist and never watch it.