TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Big Brother (Summer): Archive through June 13, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, sorry for the contradicting info!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah here's the answer... they're launching over two nights!

Thursday 13th June
9.00pm, C5 Big Brother Launch Part 1
10.30pm, C5 Big Brother’s Bit On The Side
11.30pm, C5 BB Live From The House

Friday 14th June
7.00pm, 5* BB Live From The House
9.00pm, C5 Big Brother Launch Part 2
10.30pm, C5 Big Brother’s Bit On The Side
11.30pm, C5 BB Live From The House

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0529/big-brother-2013-secrets-and-lies-launch-date-confirmed

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Doesn't sound like contradictory info -
claim is it will be a 2 night launch (but I haven't confirmed)

edited to say sorry must be an echo in here lol

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
FOUR days til BBUK!!!

I just finished watching BBAU 2007 & now watching CBBUK 2007 - I missed both the first time around so it's helped fuel my addiction - sad isn't it lol.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo the Shilpa Shetty - Jade season! I'm not sure I've seen it all. Totally understandable to get addicted!

I am in the process of moving so I might be late to the party for the launch, I might have to catch up a few weeks in. Got a whole house to put in boxes then we'll have a whole house to take out of boxes! But I might just not be able to resist...

I will try and put up the tv schedule sometime today, as I know sometimes it's hard to find. It seems like Channel 5 is a lot more organised about when the episodes are on than Ch4 was though.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
The Daily Star have released new photos of the Big Brother: Secrets & Lies house today in the Monday edition of the paper.

The full set of pictures are due to be exclusively released later today.

The tabloid’s front page, which was released last night gave fans a cheeky glimpse into the brand new Big Brother garden.

http://totallybigbrother.co.uk/big-brother-house-pictures-on-daily-star/

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That looks kind of cosy. I'm hoping it's just the writers of the article who are obsessed with the hms having sex, not the show itself.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 09, 2013 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV Schedule for the next week or so. Times are Pacific (board) time.

Thu 13
1-2.30pm Launch Part 1
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Fri 14
11am-1pm Live from the House
1-2.30pm Launch Part 2
2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Sat 15
1.10-2.10pm BB
2.10-3.10pm Bit oh the Psych AJ Odudu is joined by a panel of experts and psychologists to analyse the behaviour of the housemates, beginning by looking at what effect their initial few days in the house has had on them and how they are interacting with one another.

Sun 16
5.10-6.10am BOTS: Ryan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday Rylan Clark is joined by celebrity guests for a special weekend edition of the discussion show, rounding up all the latest news and debate, with unseen footage and behind-the-scenes treats.
12-1pm Live from the House
1-2pm BB

Mon 17
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Tue 18
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 19
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Thu 20
2-3pm BB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 21
1-2.30pm Live Eviction
2.30-3.30pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 10, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If you go here:
https://twitter.com/bbuk
(you don't have to be a twitter member) you can cick on the "view photo" links to see pics of the BB house. I love their veggie patch!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
If you go to Ch5 website, you can do 360 degree view of each of the rooms

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother

I watched BBAU 2007 which had me all pumped for the new season but then watched the Jade/Shilpa CBB2007 season & wish I hadn't that was painful & depressing (I guess that's when BB's popularity nose dived in the UK) but *loved* seeing Dirk Benedict (of Battlestar Galactica & A-Team fame) he was 62 & looked 42, only his neck gave away his age. He not only looked half his age but he moved like someone half his age.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Since BBUK starts in about 14 hours & I'm too excited, I thought I would share

if anyone else is interest in how to track other location times, here's how I do it.

I use Mozilla Firefox browser & it has an add on called FoxClocks to show the date & time at the bottom of the browser window.

I have it set up for my local time & EST as well as BBUK & BBAU time. I have the BB times set up so they are almost written in invisible ink until show time, then they become bright red.

You could add in Pacific time (Board time) if you wanted to follow Kit's schedule.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
14 hours... plus another 24 hours, it's only Tuesday!

I'm definitely not going to be able to follow the launch shows live. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up at the weekend but I will probably be way behind at least for the first month.

I hope it's a fun season and will probably read spoilers if anyone wants to share!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
sigh, you are right Kitt -

I looked at the Ch5 website last night (after midnight) & it said 1 day to go (as it does now) & I got confused.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
OK, I think I got it now -

the official 24 hour countdown starts NOW

4pm EST
3pm CST
9pm UK

Board time = 1pm PST

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad you're excited, and I'm a bit bummed I won't be able to watch live... maybe I'll be able to squeeze it in that evening. Making reasonable progress on house packing but there's such a lot to do.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Maybe that's better Kitt, you can skip the commercials this way & choose your start time.

The only thing I fear is them deleting videos before I've seen them like they did a couple of years ago. I hadn't kept track of the start time & missed the first couple of weeks.

It's 7:32 UK time now, so less than 1.5 hrs left!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
here are some clues to the HM's that have been released:

Dated an Irish professional rugby player

Has saved 28 people’s lives.

Is a professional middleweight boxer

A young sugar daddy who has managed strip clubs

Chubby twins who claim Richard Branson is their idol

Lived in the Savoy for six months and has a
£10,000 per month allowance

Is a lesbian fisherwoman

A fire-breathing bisexual model

Looks like 1D hunk Harry Styles

Has a gypsy gangster grandad

Football coach who loves a row

Cougar who says she is “classy but not a snob”

Karate expert with webbed feet

Has dated a Saudi prince and is looking for a rich husband

Dippy dental assistant who is the “new Jade Goody”

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
First 2 in are 18 year old twins, playing as 1 housemate. Not very fair as was proven in BBAU where the twins won it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
4th one in was Michael, who went in as a postman, but was then revealed to be a mole and an actor who will be controlled by the viewers.
He was sent in to basically cause trouble and mess with the other housemates

Bourque77

05-02-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
What do you call America's Player when they are a UK BB housemate? :-)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just tuned in a bit ago. Looks like they are copying the U.S. BB (like who would want to do that???) and the Irish guy, Michael, who just went in is not actually a house member but rather the 'people's puppet.' I feel bad for him already.

Tonight, Big Brother will give him a task. He'll make a decision the rest of the house will hate.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That would be The People's Puppet, Bourque. How do you think this will work out?

Will Michael be able to earn a spot in the house or will he never be a real HG?

Bourque77

05-02-2006

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bourque77 a private message Print Post    
I think they said can't be nom'd not sure his ultimate role.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bourque.

He's a pretty good actor. I doubt BB will really shred all HG's clothes...at least I hope they won't.

The gal with the tattoos on her arms and her butt cheeks hanging out looks ridiculous. Sad that she needs so much attention. She's an attractive girl.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
2male twins as one houseguest - Jack & Joe - supermarket assistants - one gay one straight - roly poly giggly
apparently no twin twist though

F1 Sallie 26 - bad girl - tits tats & beanie hats, that's me

F2 Jemima 41 gold digger website ex 19yo claims to be sarah jessica parker look alike

M3 Michael 29 Irish postman bearded ginger not an alpha male bright blue eyes

Michael is the saboteur - professional actor hired to create havoc & do as public says

M4 Callum 28 sports coach short hair loves himself (looks older) self proclaimed lady's man

F3 Wolfy 20 lesbian fisher shaman looks 30 long blond roly poly

M5 Sam 23 Welsh deaf (hard to understand with accent) youngish brown curly hair - Harry Styles look alike

F4 Sophie 20 dental nurse pretty claims to be (or not be) thick blond bimbo black belt karate forklift driver youngish

M6 Dexter 28 most notorious sugar daddy - highest paid male prostitute in UK
---
so far 6 males (5m votes) & 4 female another bunch in tomorrow
a mother & daughter with an "interesting relationship" & a hunky policeman

Head housemate because he came to diary room first is saboteur Michael

shred suitcase challenge - save saboteur suitcase or housemates suitcases - chooses shred others suitcases

Emma says suitcases are safe - the HM didn't react at all, they knew it wasn't real