TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
BB Finale Night!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: BB Finale Night! users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 02, 2013Mameblanche25 05-02-13  8:12 pm
Archive through May 02, 2013Mameblanche25 05-02-13  9:29 pm
Archive through May 03, 2013Rosem424325 05-03-13  9:14 am
Archive through May 03, 2013Flagg25 05-03-13  6:47 pm
Archive through May 05, 2013Llkoolaid25 05-05-13  9:23 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Grendel,
So true about Evel Dick. Though he has some valid points, he is a hypocrite. He had a premediated plan that the first letter of each sentence would spell out the name of whom to trust, I think.

Emmett's mom saying she liked Gary could be nothing more than that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
All people in the public eye have haters and kooks as well as fans, it goes with the territory unfortunately. But there is no excuse to threaten harm to someone. That's a criminal offence isnt't it?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Polling the jury in a criminal case isn't tampering. It is a common practice to ensure that no juror was intimidated into voting to make it unanimous.

What isn't a common practice is asking BB contestants if they voted the way they intended (wink wink nudge nudge). Seriously? How is this different than having a competition, someone getting the wrong answer or hitting the wrong button and BB saying oh we knew you didn't mean that so you get a do over? That would never happen.

LOL - Part of the game is being able to vote competently. If the people who want to vote for you are incompetent then it's not up to BB to help them and your game along by asking them to redo it until they get it right.

March

10-02-2003

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Poll the jury???????????????????? are you kidding?
How would production know if it was a mistake or not? Yes Topaz went on and on andon about Gary being her bff but this is Topaz - who knows what she was thinking when she voted maybe she wanted to vote that way knowing what Alex and Peter were up to. We will never know because they can tell whatever story they want now that it is over.
I hope Jillian and Andrew go out and enjoy their spa day they talked about. :-)

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Sunday, May 05, 2013 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Topaz completely messed up any chance she had of changing her vote (if that's even what she wanted to do) when she claimed "someone switched it". Had she said right away that she voted the wrong way (ie who she wanted "out", not for the win), she might have been able to make a case. She simply proved that a) she intentionally voted for Jillian and just wanted attention or b) she was so out of it, she had no idea what was happening.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Cute pic

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
After the welcome Jillian and Emmett got last night I don't worry about them, amazing turn out, amazing pics.

I didn't make it down to the riverfront for the meet but my daughter went down, she got some amazing shots. Hers are the ones that start with the New Glasgow sign. Emmett has them on his homepage, you guys should really check it out, take a look at the large crowd of fans, no worries about them not feeling the love.

Just go to Emmett Blois facebook.

I will go get a link and post it.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
I can't get the link to work

My granddaughter Karagan is in one of the pics, she is 4 now, she is wearing her much to small
self preserving Princess tee-shirt. She is a funny little thing, she says I am a girl but not just a girl, I am a strong woman. Lol, just like her nana, and her mom, womans libber all the way lol.

Hope you guys enjoy the site, Emmett and Jillian are getting lots of love here.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=519237718114049&set=a.519235941447560.
1073741833.141910592513432&type=3&theater#

These are the photos that Ashley took, you have to go to "Emmett Blois Big Brother Canada " on facebook to see the videos of the huge crowd of people. I can't get the link to his facebook page to work.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Saw my first ad for BB15 whoohoo can't wait.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
LLK: Those pix are rockin' (and your DG is adorable)!

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Mameblanche, she is the light of my life, nothing like the love between a grandmother and grandchild.

March

10-02-2003

Monday, May 06, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Sooooooooooooooo what happened to the big Reunion show that was supposed to be on Wednesday night? They announced it finale night, it was on their website - now it's gone from the website and nothing listed.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Maybe they all rebelled and refused to do it! I can imagine they are all heartily sick of one another and just want to get back to normal life?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think it has been taped already, they did it the day after the finale. I have seen some clips from it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It is on Wednesday night on ET Canada (I thought)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'GLITTER GARY' was the fashion expert on a popular tv show today. Trust me, his career is set.

Looking forward to the reunion show. Everything else was taped, including the 'live' shows. So OF Course they taped this too. LOL

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Can you tell me which TV show, Mameblanche?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Y2K: ET CANADA on Global

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Saw my first commercial for BBUSA, whoohoo

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mame!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
A reunion type show would have been WAY more interesting if it was live tonight. A week after being out of the house. But NO, they taped it the very next morning after eviction night, so I am expecting more of the same as we seen on all the interviews that happened the first 24 hours after they were evicted. FAIL, BUSY!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Mameblanche! I missed the tv show. I did however watch Entertainment Tonight Canada last night and saw the 'reunion' show.

I thought it was funny a viewer asked Peter if he would rather eat a salad or slop. Peter said slop.

Peter got asked if he still liked Liza and he said yes. Seems Tom is still smitten with her too. HOst asked her if either one didn't live so far away who she would be with, she said she didn't have to answer that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: