TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 04, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thursday, April 4 Episode: Archive through April 04, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
What nobody here already?!!

Where's all the posters who can't wait for Gary to be gone?! Thought you guys would be setting up this thread and getting ready to party?! Just teasing.

If anyone wants to start captioning, feel free. I have to start my daughter's bedtime routine.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm eagerly waiting for your spoiling, Miz!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am here. Bye Bye Gary :-)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Nolanry and Mamapors....just going to get started but just a heads up I will probably have time lapses due to interruptions.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa welcomes us and says we'll see how relationships 'crumble' then on the screen behind her you see a brick wall crumble with sound. Pretty dramatic.

Showing previously...I won't say all of it, you guys know anyway.

Arisa: Welcome to BB and what a week it was. Ok after instant eviction that no one saw coming. There are 8 contestants...what they can win blah blah...recapping who is HOH, nom's ect....

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didnt dislike Gary at the start, but lately he's turned into a psychotic b**** so I will be glad to see him go.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
No worries about the interruptions, I'm just grateful to find out what happens tonight because I never get to see until the next day! :D

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Showing Andrew keeping nom's the same.

Gary and Topaz after the nom ceremony saying how high Andrew is on himself. Topaz in DR saying that Andrew thinks he's safe but "guess what Andrew? you're not the whole house wants you out!"

Tall and Andrew in HOH talking. Andrew in DR saying he needs to get TAlla on board with him and Emmett and Jillian. Talla saying she needs an HOH. Andrew telling Talla who would take her to final two. Talla in DR saying you have to pick which "truth" you want to believe in.

Now Peter's turn to talk to Talla. Wants to make sure she's still in a secret alliance with them.

Talla in DR feeling frustrated being pulled into two diff directions.

Canada got a special treat of 'girlie drinks'! (I voted for that! lol)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Not that I can disagree about how Gary's been acting but to be fair the guy has been on slop. I think I would be a little bit more of a wreck if I were on it.

I really don't know how the cards are going to fall, but Alec and Peter may need to work a deal with Topaz in order to combat Jillian/Emmett/Andrew alliance. I hope Peter and Alec somehow find out about the east coast/west coast thing! They need to be thinking ahead or they are gone.

I'm still an Alec/Peter fan big time, so I want them to figure this out!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hilarious that Talla, of all people, is the 'swing' alliance member. I'd like to see her go with Peter, Alec and Topaz.

4 against the other three. Emmett and Jillian annoy me.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Haha after her drunken episode on the show, "talla" is trending in Canada

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Talla in the DR with a pink boa and she's drunk, saying she's 'tipsy' but she's really a mess.

Talla trying to kiss and mount Topaz; on multiple occassions. You see her fall off the DR chair. Then you see her fall into the hot tub and peed in there. Peter carried her to the house since he was the only sober person. Peter in DR saying how he volunteered. How he looked after her the whole night. Peter in the bed next to Talla says,"Here's a tip kids, don't drink alcohol!" while pointing at passed out Talla.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Agree Rosem, I'm not a Jillian/Emmett fan (and I've always flopped back and forth on Andrew, at the moment, not so enamored) so I would like to see Talla go Alec/Peter/Topaz too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alarms waking up the hg's the day after the 'girlie drink' party. Peter telling Talla about how he held her hair most of the night while she puked. Every time a bell goes off Talla winces in pain.

Emmett shaving BBC on Gary's head. Emmett just screwed up and told GAry indirectly that he is in an alliance with Andrew. Gary tells Topaz. Topaz in Dr says she knew it!!

Alec approaches Topaz in backyard and tells her he thinks she might be staying. They are exchanging information. Topaz tells Alec about Emmett and Jillian are with Andrew and how they'll be going after Peter and Alec. Alec thinks he can work with Topaz to get revenge. Topaz in DR saying again Alec is all about the game over everything else. (Well duh!)

Peter and Alec in storage room trying to figure out what to do with Andrew. The 3 are strong competitors. They both feel they have to win HOH tomorrow (tonight).

Now Andrew and Emmett in HOh talking....chances of winning HOH. Emmett in DR saying everyone now knows where everyone stands. He says East Coast has to win this. Peter in DR saying this is the most important HOH's of the season. Talla in DR saying the same thing. Now Topaz in Dr also saying the same thing. LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree....re: Jillian and Emmett...I would like to see them squirm a bit as they haven't really had to in the game thus far.

Figures it's the 'east coasters' making it about the east vs the west....they've always been jealous of Beautiful British Columbia. *wink* just kidding

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They really need to tell them to lay off all the shout outs.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Peter and Alec's mom's.

We are "The mother's of the shield" as they make a cross over their chests like Peter and Alec do laughing.

Sorry....interruption...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gary evicted 5-0...says to host: "Topaz b*tch"

Did it really take Gary 7 hours to get into his female persona?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Showing clips of Peter and Peter.

Alec's mom is asking Peter's mom if Peter is a picky eater. She says he is very picky he likes BBQ chips, cheese pizza, chicken nugget and french fries, low maintenance.

Clips of Peter and Liza. Peter's mom saying Peter is private and this is the first time she's ever seen him feel a girls leg. lol

Alec's mom says that she thinks Alec's friendship with Peter will go a a long way outside bb and she could see them being roommates.

Peter's mom says if she could talk to Peter right now she would tell him he's playing a good game and keep with the shield. (as she makes the shield symbol.

Moms both say 'toast to the shield' and bump their shields together. Now back to Arisa saying,"How cute was that?!"

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh no...Gary's money is on Alec.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Endurance HoH.
I wonder if we will get any feeds back this weekend

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No Goodbye messages for Gary.. means one thing, they are bringing him bacccckkkk. OH NO

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Topaz better work with Alec/Peter because she's gotta realize that if she goes with the other side she will NOT have a chance at F3 whereas it's very good with Alec/Peter.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Endurance HOH comp? Wow BB is pulling hard for a Talla win!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Has a guy ever won an endurance comp? I don't think I've ever seen it. The winners are always women. And here I was hoping BB would gear the challenge toward Peter!