TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thursday, April 4 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thursday, April 4 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 04, 2013Nolanry25 04-04-13  8:00 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Now Emmett's Mom. He is the 3rd of 4 brothers. You see a photo of him and his brother's each next to their motor bikes, he is in red pants and black/white and red jacket while his brothers on either side are all in black. Mom says he is being himself. Brother saying he doesn't beat around the bush.

Jillian's mom says she has always been energetic is competive and loves to win. She has 3 sisters and they all have a girls night in watching BB together. Riley, her 15 y/o sister has a crush on Emmett.

Emmett's brother saying Emmett is comfortable with GAry since he came out to him and he was fine so he's not surprised.

Jillian's mom thinks it's neat that Jillian and Emmett only live an hour away from one another and she wonders what his family thinks of her.

Emmett's mom wishes he didn't get so deeply involved in a showmance just seemed a little sudden.

Jillian's mom says it seems like it's so intense and so soon but probably every 24 hours is like 5-6 dates.

Emmett's mom says it is a new experience to see Emmett so affectionate on tv. We're adjusting to that you know. We all really like Jillian.

Flashes in between both moms talking of Jillian and Emmett kissing all over the house it was like a collage of make out sessions from the past 40 days. lol

Jillian's mom we really like Emmett and Jillian's sisters are even calling them J-emmett.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
No Goodbye messages for Gary.. means one thing, they are bringing him bacccckkkk. OH NO

Couldn't it mean he's on the jury?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
rumor is that Pandora is making an appearance this week...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
great aswell as double evict and no goodbye messages come on lets get on with the game ROFL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa after those clips,"They are sooooo getting married! just sayin. lol"

Arisa to HG's

Peter, you've been away from your family for 7 weeks now you missing your family?

Peter: No, ahhh I came in here to be in here. I see my family only once a year anyway so it's not a big deal to be away from them at all.

Arisa asks Emmett and Jillian what their families thinks about their showmance, Emmett basically says they are fine. (Gawd they are so boring.)

Arisa: Gary have to ask you about how you reacted with Andrew put you on slop. It was pretty Epic, that was an amazing meltdown. Then they show a bowl in the sink with glitter, stars and such with a spoon and GAry laughs and says he'd rather eat that than slop, it was horrible. Gary jokes how he will 'endorse' slop," I'm on slop and I lost 10lbs!". (LOL) He says he doesn't wish slop on anyone it's the worst. I had no energy at all.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
AJ got goodbye messages last week and he is on the jury. They are bringing Gary back to do something, and no goodbye messages leads me to believe it is more than an appearance as Pandora. :-(

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
ohhhhhh crap NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL stay away please

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bummer, Mamapors. A little bit of Gary goes a looonnnng way.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa talking to Andrew about strategy and telling him nobody from the house can hear him. Same spiel from Andrew regarding why he's targeting Gary. Arisa asks about next week and Andrew sort of jokes he will be following Gary out the door.

Topaz: Gives a shout out to various names. Loves all the hg's although at times she wants and makes a face and hands like she is strangling someone. Lucky to be here and she doesn't want it to stop here.

Gary: Gives a shout to various people. Amazing experience loves Topaz and likes Arisa's skirt!

Now voting....as you all already know 5-0 for Gary

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Audience makes sad sounds.

Gary hugs all the hg's.

Gary gets a standing ovation and screaming and the audience won't stop!!! They love him unlike many posters on here. He just threw glitter in the audience and everyone went crazy. (Awe I'm going to miss Gary!)

Arisa: You got to air out all your 'alter-ego's. lol

Gary: lists the ones he did

Talking game play. Gary not mad but hoping there is wine and sushi after this. GAry says he has money on Alec. Alec wins when he needs to . Emmett and Jillian are really strong together but they'll get broken apart. But then there's Peter who just blends in the wind. Gary says he loves everyone so much, to many MORE cheers again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Canada ‏@BigBrotherCA 7m

The live feeds won't be back on for a while. Sorry, no ETA at this point.

....As expected

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
BAckyard HOh is called 'ice berg alley'

Be last one hanging on at the 'bitter' end and it will be bitter. Need to hang on for dear life. Alec tried to tie himself to the pole with his sweater but Arisa said he must use his hands.

Andrew is carassing a penguin. The iceberg is tipping. Talla is screaming. (Of course...eye rolls.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
There is water below them, not sure if that's just to fall in or if they will be dipped in it.

Find out Sunday who wins HOH. NExt week is another double eviction!

Ok back to the backyard that is a freezing cold iceberg. Emmett is shirtless, I wonder how long he will last. Things are geting stormy, wind blowing. Talla screams (of course!) and then it blows in her mouth so she is quiet. Wind looks cold. Peter had a hoody sweater on, good thing too because he has to body fat to keep him warm. lol

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Gary. I found him entertaining. Hope no Goodbye message means he'll be back.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Hwest! Glad I'm not completely alone with still liking Gary even with his faults. I always seem to be routing for the one others don't like. lol I hadn't even thought about Gary returning, hope you're right! Maybe that's why the double eviction next week?!

Oh, I wonder why they let Emmett sit down? I saw him sitting, can everyone sit?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jillian won HOH. According to Joker's, she and Topaz were the last two standing and they made a deal. J promised to put up Andrew and Talla. They promised they wouldn't put up each other or their partner. Uh huh...

I wanted to see Talla win but I knew she couldn't last.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Could you believe Alec with immediately trying to (cheat again) tie his sleeves to the bar.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Gary was very gracious in his interview with Arissa and took it all in stride and since he was so popular, I am sure that he will have an opportunity to come back. I have to say I am loving this BB Canada.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rslover....I was and I wasn't surprised Alec tried to do something to win the game. I don't think Alec thinks it's cheating unless he's told he's not allowed. I think he goes into the comp's and just thinks what he can do to be more efficient and tries it without thinking about whether it would be considered cheating or not.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Lol Miz, I read the comment above and my first reaction was the desire to click "like this" and then I was instantly realizing this isn't facebook! But if I could I would :D and you would see "Nolanry likes this" haha

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
AJ didn't get messages either as it was instant eviction.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nolanry....I do the same thing on here are all the time. lol

I think Alec would do better at the comps if he did consider whether something can be construed as being cheating or not. I read on JOkers that Alec, Peter and Emmet got disqualified. I guess we'll find out if that's true on Sunday's episode.

Punkaroo....I'm wondering now if maybe GAry will be in Pandora's Box. THere is talk on JOker's that there will bea twist with Pandora's Box making it difficult for the HOH.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if there's any chance that BB producers would have heard the fans cry out over the years for some kind of look-in to the Jury House? I would love to have a camera even in one room of that house!
I hope Gary wasnt led to believe that he was not going last night and wham--gottcha. Topaz looked very much as if she expected to go.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jillian did NOT promise to put up Andrew and Talla, she just promised not to put up Topaz.

...and apparently that promise did not cover replacement nomination either, so she can still put Topaz up as a replacement.

The stuff Topaz was telling Alec about the deal with Jillian appears to be complete lies.

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
They ran out of time to show Gary's good bye messages - you can watch them here

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/video/exclusives/?slug=the-houseguests-say-goodbye-to-gary

Tweety

04-14-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey - here's some pictures of AJ in the jury house . . . guess that will have to do for now!

http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/theshow/photos/?slug=jury-house-update-1&id=53094

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tweety...I liked checking out the Jury House. Looks like a cabin or a big house rural area, kinda rustic looking with that big stoney fireplace.

I'm going to go check out Gary's goodbye messages. I wonder if he got to see them?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well nothing really riveting in the goodbye messages except Peter.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Gary should be able to see his messages. It might be important to him when he votes for the winner.

March

10-02-2003

Friday, April 05, 2013 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Gary does get to see his good bye messages. No one said anything bad about him. I am sure he would enjoy seeing them. Maybe they gave him a dvd of them to watch at the jury house.
Speaking of that I wonder if they will be sending a dvd of the challenges for the jury members to watch like they do on BBUS.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: