TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thurs, Mar 28 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, Mar 28 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 28, 2013Mizinvanccouver25 03-28-13  8:22 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper Topaz did the same thing as Alec as she was only making amends to further her game too. I think they are both playing each other.

Hwest I don't think anyone will get evicted this Sunday but I'm looking forward to the twist!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They're both icky imo.

The Chevrolet Powershift is an instant eviction on Sunday. I don't know if it will be an instant eviction of one of the two nominees or if everyone is up for grabs. I voted for Emmet.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
check out the power shift game and go to page 2 of it and it says instant eviction and 4 people to go to a screening

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Everyone's picture came up to choose from for the instant eviction, even Topaz.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hwest...sorry I was just going by what Arisa said on the show. I just checked the feeds and it does say that.

Thanks for letting me know about the vote, I'm going to vote now.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ohh BB I love your little monkey wrenches. I really love that they aren't letting these guys get to comfy, punishments, rewards, secret missions, alarms! Love it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Me too Jasper! lol

I just voted for 'girlie drinks' since the men out number the women in the house. LOL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i dont think we actually get a say in the instant eviction. Just who we think for power play points. I voted girlie drinks aswell and I am sick of seeing the Jugs 'O' beers. Whatever happened to go old Coors lite or Labatts blue ROFL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I hope Topaz does not get the ipod because that was really *itchy what she did with alecs ipod then told BB to go F themselves. Very low class IMO I actually hope she gets nadda except the room for being HOH

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Triomom...I think it has to do with advertising. I myself used to be a Molson Dry or Coors Light beer drinker. LOL Don't drink at all any more though. Funny to see Canadian beer names on TVCH. lol

I think you're right, it's just a 'prediction' not voting on who gets to go.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i dont really think it would be fair if we got a say on instant vote out as we see all and this game is all about the social experiment for putting strangers in a house together. Sure we saved suzette because we hated Tom IMO but to vote out someone I dont agree.

I love to see all the Canadian product on TV. Cavandish Fries, etc LOL funny really

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They've got some really good grub in there.

But it is still a social experiment if we do get tovote someone out. the houseguests would be all a tizzy trying to figure out why we chose that person, ooh what were they really up to and with whom. They could chew on that for days.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see them go (the first three in no particular order):

Alec
Emmet
Topaz
AJ
Gillian
Peter
Talla (she is such a goofball I just want to see how she falls into the diary room to vote each week)

leaving Andrew and Gary for final two.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Jasper I would love to see Topaz nominate Alec and Peter to break up their showmance and see the sparks fly! LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get an icky feeling when Alex and Topaz were making out, to me it is like they are prostituting themselves for the game. Sorry if anyone find this harsh, it just has a big yuck factor to me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 29, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
yup see march 28th posts you are not alone

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: