TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, Mar 28 Episode: Archive through March 28, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just getting things started for later....

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Apparently there should be spoilers on Twitter shortly...but if it is an endurance comp, not much to spoil....

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am surprised nothing yet. They have been taping for a while.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Lets not put any spoilers in this thread until after the east coast airs on TV, if you don't mind?

Maybe we can put the spoilers in the 'live feeds' area?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
spoilers on hampsterwatch

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit late starting to watch....but here goes...

Recap of last week

AJ is the "Pawn" Star yet again. (BB said that)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Showing more recap of Emmett's speech and Suzette crying. Her and Emmett talking in the bedroom. Emmett lecturing Suzette about every conversation turns back to her. She says she has been nominated 3 times. She asks why he said it at the POV ceremony why not just take me aside. (Exactly what I was thinking!) Then just to make Emmett's point, Suzette says, "I have 3 children at home waiting for me to get home."

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Now showing the Topaz listening to Alec's music and BB trying to wake her with alarms and she ignores it. Peter downstairs says in a broadcaster voice,"BB alarms brought to by Topaz!" Andrew saying he is so fed up with Topaz and her ignoring BB that if he wins HOH he would put her up. BB then has Alec take the headphones to the storage room and Alec doesn't get to listen to them for the rest of his HOH.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Alec in DR: SAying at first things are cute but then they get irritated. Alec was just hoping for an apology but she didn't and didn't even seem to care. She blamed BB.

Alec talking to Peter and Emmett. Alec saying she is just not my kind of person and I have to sleep with her for another week. Figuring out a way to get rid of her. Emmett totally is into this as he wants to break them up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Now Topaz in the washroom with Gary and says she does't want to do the dinner thing with Alec because,"He pissed me off." Now she's in the DR and realized she needs to keep things together with Alec to get further in the game and then Alec basically says the same thing in the DR. Alec called their showmance now a 'sham'. Topaz only apologized to make nice to further the 'showmance'.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I do feel bad for Suzette. She was targeted to go right from the beginning and managed to stay, but tonight her time is probably up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Suzette reads the next task:

The double date night with Suzette and AJ. Since AJ and I are on the block we need a dating companion that are not in a showmance; Talla and Peter. Maitre D' is Emmet, Waiter is Alec, Chef is Jillian, Sous Chef is Andrew, Entertainers Topaz and Gary. Steak and Lobster and must dress up.

Emmett cannot say say Maitre'D...lol and I can't spell it.

Alec says his name is Ricardo and Emmett is Jacque. They both whip off their shirts and look like Chipendales.

Peter says he only wants a baked potato because he has always eaten the same 6-10 things all of this life and doesn't plan on changing any time soon.

Andrew is chasing Jillian with the lobster. They are alive and Jillian didn't have the heart to put it in the boiling water. Nobody knows how to shell a lobster. Jillian had to teach them. Peter looked grossed out.

Gary is GG and Topaz TZ. They did a rap. (It was pretty lame in in my opinion, not that I could have done any better.)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Next the HG's get their reward for completing the task, a pinata!

It's shaped like a chest and everyone taking turns whacking it.

GAry saw a paper fall out and picked it up; golden ticket that he can take someone who is in the Veto comp down and replace them with who he wants.

Hi Cablejockey! I agree!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa goes in to talk to the HG's. (I like Topaz's hair extensions, looks pretty.)

Arisas asks Topaz about their rough patch and she says they are good, he's even wearing my clothes. Then Arisa asks Alec and he dodges the question and doesn't know what to say, fumbles.

Arisa asks Suzette how she is feeling as the hg's were pretty hard on her Suzette says; It is what it is. It's just a game. Arisa says good attitude. Suzette is brushing her shoulder. Arisa gives a cocky type of creepy laugh. Maybe it was sarcasm.

Then Arisa says to Talla, "1919". Talla is shocke, "So you saw it?!!" Arisa says yes we saw it, is it a thing of nightmares?

Arisa says; AJ that was quite an obstacle course you set up. Is there a future with that?

AJ says he will be happy to come to her house and set one up.

Arisa asks Talla where she learned how to wax and asks Topaz how was she at it?! Topaz is so embarrassed. SAys she's ok, she's good. Topaz says she needs it done again in a few weeks. Talla says good I get to see you naked again. (I really wonder if Talla is gay or just bi-curious?! As time goes on she hits on Topaz more and more.)

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
OMG its going to be a long week i think.....

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
notice how arisa did not say about the feeds 24 /7 this week

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
or mention BBAD

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Before they vote, both AJ and Suzette get to plead their case.

Suzette: Says hello to her husband and kids (named them off but I didn't catch them all.) Being in the house has been an amazing journey, thank you to Slice for choosing me. Alec that passionate kiss, I won't forget. Aj's kiss I will also remember.

AJ: AJ is the rated R Pawn Star. Aj really misses his beautiful car name Athena. But what fills my heart most is my beautiful niece Corina. My nephew Kaden is my biggest fan and cannot wait to see him become a man. Each and everyone one of you make me smile, so lets keep AJ here for a while.

(Peter has his hair all slicked back.)

All votes to evict Suzette except one by Gary for AJ.

When Peter voted he pointed at his elastic bands on his fingers. I guess a shout out to Liza.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sorry I'm so behind....my 6 y/o daughter keeps interrupting.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Suzette gets huge applause and whooping.

Suzette thanks Canada for saving her.

Suzette says she 's, "Suzy on the block ha ha."

Suzette says it was probably her age and being a mom why she's a target. Arisa saying how the hg's were really hard on her this week and was it part of her strategy talking about her family. Suzette says, 'no, I listened to all their stories and mine is just different.".

Suzette thinks Peter is the brains behind everything, audience applauds like saying she is right. Suzette says she's going to back up Gary and hopes he goes all the way.

Good bye messages.

Alec: Hopes to have a drink with her in VAncouver.

AJ: Finally get the the phrases,"Hell ya." and "hey boyz!" out of the house....good bye Suzette.

GAry: Suzette you've been my biggest supporter in this house and I love you so much and I know we'll see each other really soon. So give your daughter a kiss and a hug for me and sprinkle some glitter on her. Good bye. Suzette in happy tears over Gary's message.

(I didn't write Jillian's or Emmett's cause they were just plain wishing you well types message...same with Talla. Didn't see Alec or Topaz message.)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Peter has the dietary habits of a 5 year old. Basically he eats Chicken Nuggets. His hair looked ridiculous but Alec was trying to best him in the ridiculous hair department. Suzette left with grace. I felt sad for her and was happy Gary gave her a vote. Gary's not perfect but he does have a heart. Topaz will have a short reign. Who will leave? We'll know on Sunday. What is the Sunday twist?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Emmit's treatment of Suzette was uncalled for, did we really need to see it again?

After what Alec said about Topaz and the subsequent macking on her just make me think "Gross" now about him. He is really starting to act like he is above it all.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
HOH comp: They are all standing on stairs marked Before or After.k (I won't be going through each question, I will just let you know who is left.)
Arisa asks Talla if she understands and TAlla looks perplexed then Arisa says to her there is no 1919 in this game. (LOL)

First question everyone is correct.

Everyone keeps getting the answers right on the 4th question now.

Ok a lot got it wrong only leaves Topaz, TAlla and Andrew.

I'm not sure if Topaz is listening to the feet or the audience response because she kept going up then down for the past 3 questions.

Now it's between Topaz and Talla

Topaz wins!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It was a bit funny how Arisa kept teasing Talla about the "1-9-1-9" thing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Arisa jokes to Topaz about having a few naps in her new HOH.

Arisa asks Peter what he thinks of Topaz in the HOH he says,"It's like her 3rd week in there, she doesn't leave!" (much laughter from Arisa and the audience.) Arisa asks Peter about his hair. Peter says care of Jillian. Then Alec takes off his bandana and he has the same hairdoo as Gary! LOL

Arisa says we are back on Sunday night, we will be dropping a huge twist on the HG's.

Episode over.