TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Favourite Houseguests: Archive through March 22, 2013 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
My "current" favs are:
Andrew and Peter-tied for 1st
Jillian
Emmett
Gary

Least favs:
Liza
Tom

The rest have not made much of an impression on me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not even sure I like any of them. My least favourites are definitely Tom and Emmet.

Peter seems okay, I actually hope he wins. He went into this with a plan that he seems to be sticking to. Andrew and Alex seem pretty nice when you stack them up next to Tom and Emmet.
The women need to pull there heads out and snap to it. Ans as Sportsfan said the rest are just there.

Penny

07-14-2009

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Penny a private message Print Post    
Can't say I really have any favs.... Least favourites, however, are Tom, Jillian & Emmett, followed closely by Liza.

Grendelsmom

07-31-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grendelsmom a private message Print Post    
Least favorites, Tom and Liza. Most, Gary, Andrew, Alec and Topaz, I guess. I don't hate Jillian, and could like her away from Emmett. Could maybe like Emmett away from Tom. Could like Peter if he weren't so stuck on himself as an evil genius. Very much looking forward to Tom getting his inevitable boot in the next couple of weeks as the super "alpha" male usually does.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So far, I like Peter, Andrew, Topaz and Alec.

I 'might' like Jillian and Aneal, but I'm not sure yet.

The rest all blend together in a soup of unlike- ability.

I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!

March

10-02-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
So far favs are Peter and Andrew.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
Favs are Andrew, topaz, Alec and Talla.

Least favorite tom

On the fence about liza until I get more information about her strategy

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I've been only watching for a couple of weeks but realize that Tom is a tool and very unlikeable. I like Topaz, Andrew, Gary and Peter in that order.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Find entertaining: Peter (except stop yelling in the DR, we CAN hear you!), Gary, Topaz, Talla, Andrew

LIke: Andrew, Jillian, Alec, Topaz, Suzette

Dislike: Tom and Emmett (although not sure Emmett would be the same without Tom?)

Don't notice: Aneal and AJ and sometimes Suzette and Topaz as they tend to vanish.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Entertaining: Andrew, Gary

Nice: Andrew, Topaz, Suzette, Alec (I can add or subtract some according to the day. LOL)

Smart: Peter, Liza, Alec, Gary, Topaz

Tolerate: Anneal, Jillian

Dislike : Tom, Emmett

Too annoying: Talla and AJ

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Favourite moments: Peter in DR !! His shouting in that monotone is hilarious.

Generally favourite HG: Andrew

I'm worried about: Gary...he seems to be very sensitive

Talla...wait till she sees herself when she gets home

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
lol Wave, agree about Talla.

Favorites: Alec and Peter. I like both their personalities and the fact that they are playing this game so intellectually. I mean they are really playing it by nudging this and that and generally letting all the other HGs fire at each other while they remain non-targets. I have major respect for that high level of gameplay, cause it takes a certain person and skill. I'm slightly concerned about Peter's crush on Liza, I get why they are interested in each other, I think a lot of it came about from mutual respect on how they play the game, but still....I seriously hope he doesn't let Liza get in the middle of him getting to F2!!

I like Andrew too, but only because he seems like a super decent guy. I'm not full-on "rooting" for him though because I always favor people who are thinkers and really strategize (in the style of Alec/Peter NOT Emmett/Tom)

I actually have found myself rooting for Gary. At least as far as wanting him to make it one more week and one more week. At first he annoooooyyyyed the CRAP out of me lol. But IDK, I enjoy his perseverance and athleticism (I was fascinated when he said he was in sports in school or something like that) while also just maintaining his craziness and attempting to lighten the atmosphere of the house from time to time. So yeah, I would like him to stick around a little bit longer.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Do not like Jillian AT ALL. Ughhhh, players like her annoy me so much. And the funny thing is, in a way...I think I could be like her if I was in the house. Lie to people's faces and genuinely feel bad about it, and generally feel bad about a lot of decisions you make and how you hurt people...crying about how hard it is. But as a viewer I can't stand players like that. Makes me want to roll my eyes and say "oh come on, get over it." Reminds me of Lisa from Survivor last season. Don't bring your conscience into any reality game because I don't want to listen to your regrets and moanings about feeling bad and blahblahblah. These are not the games for that kinda stuff. Makes me want to ask "Why did you even com on the show?"

BTW am I the only one that was surprised that Alec didn't instantly become a target in the beginning when he told everyone point blank that he is a social psychology major?? When he just outright admitted that to everyone I thought for sure everyone would be worried about him and want him gone. I was totally surprised that it didn't seem to concern anyone.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like Emmet, I think he is a nice well brought up young man.
He is very popular with all the houseguests and they are with him 24/7. I would like to see him play without Tom around.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm team "GLITTER" go GARY go!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like Gary as well, he is fun...up to this point anyways. He may start to annoy me again later.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Team Glitter all the way!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Put me on the Gary train!

Kep421

08-11-2001

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I've always been a sparklie girl...all about the bling...

Love Gary...his personality is big and brash, without being spiteful or hurtful...

I don't mind loud outgoing positive people... they make me smile and I admire their courage to "put themselves out there"...

I would love to see him win this season...

I like Suzette...I don't mind Alec and Topaz...but not totally sure about the others...

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Fave HGs Gary, Topaz, Alec, and maybe Emmett, oh and Peter too as long as he gets his head out of his ass about Liza!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well I'm so relieved with the double eviction none of my favs were gone.

For day to day entertainment: Gary & Andrew

Best Diary Room: Peter

Enjoy listening to Suzette as sometimes she talks about places I take my daughter to since she has a young child too. Plus I admire how she carries herself so confidently.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Andrew, Alec, Gary, Topaz, Suzette.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Emmet, Jillian, Gary, Andrew

Topaz and Alec have fallen way down. Peter is starting to bug me.

Suzette-sometimes I like her sometimes I do not

AJ and Talla still haven't made much of an impression on me

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After Peter's EPIC good-bye messages - LOL! and the fact that he voted to evict Liza, I'm going to root for him.

I also would not be sad if Andrew or Gary won. For varying reasons, the ladies of the house have gotten on my last nerve!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I forgot to add Peter to my list. But my list changes frequently, anyways. Lol