TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sunday, March 17 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Sunday, March 17 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 17, 2013Flagg25 03-17-13  7:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
At least they did the right thing at called out and punished those who broke the rules.

Too bad it took overnight to do it. The show was pre-taped, they could have fixed it before it even aired on Thursday.

I have a feeling they only reacted because of the huge backlash on twitter after the show

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well I guess they couldn't "prove" the guys cheated on the 'yes or no' type HOH as they didn't have proof. I loved how it showed them in slow motion holding the balls in this last comp with the Bees. To be fair, I can see how you would accidentally hold a ball.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tom keeps saying he deserves all this credit because he saved Gary, yet he seems to forget that he was the one that put Gary up in the first place so he needed saving.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg....well now BB knows we're always watching too. LOL

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
While in the first HoH comp they all colluded to pic A every time, they did not actually break any rules in doing so.

In the Bee comp they were specifically told more than once that they were not allowed to carry the balls in their hands.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a very entertaining show. I loved the consequences for cheating. Big Brother seems to be in charge and not afraid to step in. I'm enjoying this.

Gary was so funny when he won. Not exactly holding back on his excitement.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Flagg....yes...that was what I meant with that comp, BB couldn't do anything because there was no 'proof'. Really BB made the mistake of using that type of questioning.

Jimmer....I too love BB in charge, that's the way it's supposed to be!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fab ep. Loved it. They sure packed a lot into that hour. Team Glitter! :-)

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
It was two girls and two guys that cheated by carrying balls. They automatically became the have-nots since the Have not comp had to be changed to a HOH comp which they were not eligible to take part in.

I think it must have been an easy to get caught up and forget considering there were 4 of them. Maybe the 4 of them do not listen very well!!! I am not liking the host too much-she should have done something while the comp was taking place. She needs to SPEAK UP.

Lillian

07-29-2009

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
Flagg I agree - the balls comp was cheating, but the A/B comp was definitely not. The producers intentions are not rules - what the guys did in that comp was very smart and strategic IMO.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Great episode! I just watched it on Slice. Have to go back to work, ssshhh.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show. Gary is just the greatest!! Loved his excitement for his win and his absolute glee in having the HG's talk game with him. I'm team glitter!!

On a superficial note, I want AJ and Andrew to shave their "manscape" facial hair and I want Peter to stop being "Canadian Dan" in the DR.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: