TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Sunday, March 17 Episode: Archive through March 17, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just getting it ready....looking forward to seeing Emmett find out he is not HOH as well as how the have nots become have nots.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That should be interesting!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Interesting Liza told Tom that he played Emmett's game. Then Emmett told Tom that Liza was going to try to get him out. (It's funny how the guys are all outraged the girls may be against the guys when the guys are playing the girls too. lol)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Liza trying to 'reel' him back in without much luck. She used the word 'reel'. Tom's not buying it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
He said she needs to be in with Emmett so she said she wanted to be sure she didn't get taken out by Emmett.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, this is the best BB ever, they took away the HOH, and punished all the ones who cheated. How great is that! I love that there are consequences to their actions, I just wish that BBUS would pay attention and do the same thing.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett's HOH room. His mom wrote him a letter. "Always remember you're being watched, easy on the showmance, easy on the hanky panky, likes Gary who is entertaining and cleans up after himself. Self respect and character will win out over money." Nice letter, seems like decent mom.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Dipo.... I can't wait! I'm a bit behind as had to tend to my daughter. I'm at the Leprechaun part.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Love how they were surprised there would be consequences to cheating. Hopefully the boys will learn from this and not cheat again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good, I didn't realize I was ahead of you, I just clicked on a link from twitter and there was the show, LOL. I didn't realize it had started already and I just happened to see the best part where they showed the cheating.

Haven't some of the boys said they will cheat everytime? I mean I know they cheated on the last one by always picking A, so maybe BB is putting a stop to that activity.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Love how enthused Gary was winning HOH. LOL LOved him running with the balloons. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ya Dipo the guys did cheat that HOH that's why I'm glad BBC reprimanded them. Emmett said he doesn't cheat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Must have been pretty tough to get a letter from home about 'always being watched' and 'character' and right after that to go down in disgrace for cheating.

Can't help but feel sorry for Emmett, but there ARE consequences and I'm glad BBCA addressed them and punished appropriately.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Now Gary's HOH. The lights are like a rainbow on the walls, feathers, orange. Letter from his mom and sis. "Don't make too many enemies and don't wear so much makeup. Momma needs a new car." LOL

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
ha ha.....Tom and Liza chatting on the hammock saying that really they are the safest HG's in the house. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I must admit, Gary got on my last nerve early on, but now I'm totally Team Gary.

He's having so much fun with the HOH, and for such a young person, he's very perceptive as to the mood in the house.

Garry Glitter FTW!!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Topaz and Emmett just told Peter everyone thinks him and Liza are in a secret alliance! (I knew they would catch on!!)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm team Gary too Rosem!

So funny when Jillian told Gary to nom AJ and Andrew and Gary says in the diary room to rewind or something really funny which basically means no way. lol

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary just said, " A lot of the 'different' people in the house were being picked off for being different. Enough with the bullies." Yay Gary!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh is that puppy a purse?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Tom looks so pissed!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Dipo...yes, I think it is a purse! lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I heard he had a purse but I didn't realize it was the puppy. It's cute.

Loved his letter from home that was a crack up.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Both Emmett and Topaz feel to blame for the nominations. Well the wrath of Tom if he makes it to next week will be upon them. He tends to hold a grudge, look at how he held onto that with Suzette nominating him the first week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just started tonight's episode.

Nice how at the start they say Emmett won HoH and that some huge "twist" will change the balance of power.

Nice spin there. Call cheating a "twist".