TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through September 07, 2012 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
As long as Julian wins, I don't care about the others at all. He made the show. If I were 20 years younger and he were straight, I'd become his stalker.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The way I remember it, the pies had already been smashed into both Julie and Julian's faces prior to that clip; the clip they show over and over, is not the first pie Coleen smashed into Julie's face. Before that clip happened, Julie asked that the pie not be pushed so hard. So it could very well be that Coleen smashed the pie a little to hard at first. I really don't see that Julie did anything so bad, certainly not worse than everyone else.

I hope Julian wins too, but with Martin and Coleen second and third, and the little boys club, not first, second or third.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Hard to believe that after months and months no more big brother uk after tonight...until the snow blows...lol..4 months...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for it to be over! It's not that I haven't enjoyed it but it's just so much extra tv and I've put so many things off! It's a good job I don't watch the BBUS streams or I'd have accomplished nothing this summer!

Schedule for today:

1-3pm CBB After 24 days of tears, tantrums, petty squabbles and outlandish antics, the remaining celebrity housemates gather in the living room for the final time, as Brian Dowling takes to the podium to reveal who has been voted the winner.
3-4.15pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's started!

Ashley - cheers
Coleen - cheers
Harvey - cheers
Julian - cheers
Martin - cheers
Situation - cheers

Well that told me nothing! Would be nice if there were no boos in the final for once though.

The first voting freeze is in four minutes.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The finale has started!
I am excited to see the order they leave in.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Julie is still getting boos!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Seems like of the evicted housemates, Cheryl and Lorenzo were the only ones with big cheers.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She seems to be wearing the boos well though!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian's talking to the house!

The first person to leave, in sixth place on Celebrity Big Brother is:

Harvey!

Voting opens again now and will be suspended again in six minutes.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Harvey was getting a lot of cheers for being first out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope they're going to release the percentages afterwards, I think he wouldn't have got many votes at all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know that the show will have made much of a difference to Harvey long term or even short term. He's saying he's glad everyone's seen the real him, but he hasn't been on that much, and imo what we have seen isn't that good.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I know they always ask but I don't think they should ask the evicted housemates who they want out next and who they want to win when there are more evictions that same night.
Seems a bit influential to me.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And round two...

In fifth place on Celebrity Big Brother is:

Ashley!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes it does, I guess usually the person out is least popular, so their opinions shouldn't have too much effect on voting.

Lol, unless it works the other way, and you STOP voting for someone the person you dislike favours!

I'm hoping next out is Mike!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Back to the house!

In fourth place on Celebrity Big Brother is:

The Situation!

yey!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This is all going so well!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am not sure how I want the last 3 to come out...
In my heart I want Martin to win, he was my fave going in.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
1. Julian, 2. Martin, 3. Coleen is my choice, and I think it will be that way, I can't see Coleen beating either of the men. Maybe the Julian and Martin will be switched.

Martin was my fave going in too, but Julian is just so calm and lovely. Martin proved he's a great guy (not that there was any doubt ;)) but I think Julian had that little bit extra.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And again...

In third place in Celebrity Big Brother is:

Martin!!!

I'm shocked!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am so surprised at that one!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am a bit bummed that he was 3rd.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Coleen is nice enough, but Martin is gorgeous and just a great guy. Perhaps the younger people really don't know him, whereas Coleen is on daytime tv, so more in the public eye.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
please dont let coleen win.