TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through September 06, 2012 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Here we go! Julie wearing leopard cat ears. Public voting is over.

Will reveal who public saved and who will be sacrificed later in tonight's show. Showing highlights.

Reshowing what Harvey said about Julie. They haven't cleared the air yet. They are talking now. Julie wants to talk about it. Harvey says the night Julie found out she was up she went cold and changed. Harvey felt she was upset with them and he says he was hurt. He's not the backstabbing type; Julie says she's not; she's loved everyone in there. Says she's still Harvey's Nana.

Julie talking about reading about what Harvey said in the gym...pfft..she love him. "You got it and I know I've got it."

Mike made chicken sandwiches for lunch, but not enough to go around. Julie notes Mike didn't ask her if she wanted 1/2 his sandwich like he did Coleen and she tsks him. Mike says he sees and gives her 1/2.

Julie making a stab at Mike about the tea? Says he gave last piece to Harvey. Julie says of course you did because you are caring.

Lol, Coleen imitating Julie and what she was saying about Mike before he walked over to her. Now Mike making Julie a chicken sandwich. Asks Julian if he'd like one. Julian declines.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Back...Julie getting boos from the audience. Martin yea's and Mike mixed boos and yea's. Brian talking to house. Audience yelling "Get Julie out." Hmm, Brian telling HG's voting is still open. Tells them to make their pleas.

Julie says she came in a Just Julie, 70 year old disabled pensioner; know her best as Bett.

Martin says he'd love to stay because he can't believe he'd come this far and not be in final to share the last two days with these great people.

Lorenzo would love to stay if peeps want him there. He loves everybody there and it's been great so far.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Big Deals - Coleen and Julian. HG's have to remember all 10 products offered.

Nose Hair Trimmer

Chicken Fillets (breast implants..lol Julian inserts them in Coleen's bra)

Edible Caterpillars

Edible Underwear (Candy on undies of female and male models)

Jockey Training Machine

(Both Julian & Coleen making some risque comments on the products lol)

Drawing of Julie Goodyear

Mudd & Egg Facemask (Julian slaps it on Coleen)

Maniquin of Lorenzo(?) w/Dummy...Coleen says it's Lorenzo; Dummy says I'm not gay.

Arm toning thing

Accent Throat Spray (Julian imitating Lorenzo; Coleen imitating Julie)

After they are done, Julian says "Poor Julie." Lorenzo must remember all 10 items. Lorenzo gets them all correct. Julie says "We chose the right person for this."

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Public voting must not be over. I must have misheard Brian at the beginning of the show. Ohh...he's talking about On Demand..ie., if you are watching a recording of the show?

Julie talking to self in BR. Vote, vote...vote please; give us a hand. Keep me in, keep me in.

Another BBTV News Bulletin. Julie taking deep breaths as she sits down to deliver the news. Saying what Coleen said about being alone in the BR with Martin in his boxers, lol.

Talking about cigarettes the night before and Coleen and Harvey discussing them. Saying what Coleen said about Julie how could she smoke they not. Coleen said she couldn't do that; she is a nicer person.

Julie done. Coleen says to other HG's, "It's true; it's all true." Julie comes out smoking a cigarette. They all laugh. Julie heads to couch. Julie, "Come on, come and have a snout with Nana to prove you're a nicer person." Julie says she did give Coleen cigs and is kissing, kissing and kissing her. Says, "Come on, it's a game. Bloody 'ell."

Lol, Coleen in DR says she took it well, like a smiling assassin. Didn't enjoy the encounter because she knew the sarcasm behind it.

Julie outside telling Harvey "Nana had to stop to survive herself." (talking about why did stopped sharing cigs?)

Ash says he likes both Coleen and Julie. Seems to be defending Coleen. Julie and Coleen talking and Julie telling her why she stopped. Doesn't make her a bad person; Coleen agrees.Julie says she doesn't bear grudges.

Back to Brian who says, "Yeah right!" Lol.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Voting closed for sure now.

One final BBTV Newsflash. Julie says HM's exceeded BB's expectations and have passed the shopping task. Won luxury budget plus food, drinks and music.

10:53 PM Tues - BB says as a further reward remaining letters from home are here. Coleen reading Lorenzo's letter. Sounds like it's from his Mom.

Julian reading Martin's letter from his family. Said Daisy is upset he left her (dog?) They say don't come out too quickly; they are enjoying the chocolate not being eaten. (Lol)

Harvey reads Ash's letter; Ash tearing up. It's from his Mom who says how proud they are of him.

Ash takes his letter in the other room. Harvey goes to see if he is okay. Ash seems to be in Bathroom crying. Tells Harvey he can come in if he wants. Harvey tells him to let it out and Ash is really crying.

11:27 PM Tues - Julie says goodnight. Julie in DR; says if she was to say she should have done things differently, she wouldn't be true to self.

Guys say they've been themselves.

Julie says she's a giver; not a taker, but if asking about if she's a survivor...she's a combination.

Martin says will be good to see family when he eventually gets out.

Julie says peeps watching will remember her as Bett Lynch, Queen of the Rovers. In the house, she's Nana.

Sixth person evicted: Prince Lorenzo

Shocker...LOL! Brian tells Lorenzo to remain where he is. Lorenzo says, "I'm going out the back door?" Brian says we can see Lorenzo evicted on the next show later tonight.

Brian says show will resume @ 10:15 tonight.

I'll be Baaaacccckkk!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
We're back...Show No. 2 - Time for Prince Lorenzo to leave. Lorenso leaves to mostly cheers.

Brian says amazing reaction to Lorenzo from the crowd; he agrees...thought he was going to get boos.

Lorenzo starts to talk about Julie..for a 70-year-old woman (crowd starts booing.) Lorenzo says, "Alright, let me go to Martin then." Lol.

Lorenzo says he wasn't trying to date Danica. Brian calls him a liar...mentions something about Danica under the satchel(?)

Brian asks Lorenzo what it's been like living in the house since Julie's been nommed. Lorenzo said Julie really wants to win, but doesn't think she will.

Brian asked where it went wrong for Julie. Lorenzo feels Julie took it personally when he nommed her. He feels she is 100% playing the game and wants to win.

They show clips of Lorenzo/Danica and also Julie/Sam talking about him. Lorenzo says Danica made him feel alive. Lorenzo says he was attracted to Danica and loved her personality. Brian asks if he could fall in love with her and Lorenzo says she is the kind of girl he could fall in love with.

Brian asks if Danica hindered his relationship with Mike and he says yes, somewhat.

Lorenzo wants Ashley to win.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Your time has come: Julie!

Julie telling everyone she loves them; they know she does.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Julie exits to some boos; some cheers. She's making the most of it. Crowd doesn't like Julie's teeshirt - Get It, Got It, Good.

Brian asks how disappointed she is not to make it until Friday. Julie: "Ah come on now, 70-year-old disabled pensioner."

Julie says her anger was because it was her first time up; nothing else. Brian asks about her and Coleen. Julie saying it wasn't anything and they just didn't bond until the other girls were out. (Hmm)

Julie chomping on her gum laughing at her best bits. Shaking her head no as the boys say she's not Nana anymore. Says she loves her best bits.

Julie says when she nommed people she did it from a good place. Denies she was playing a game..Get It, Got It, Good.

They are showing bits of Julie/Julian together. Brian says Julian was always there for her and Julie says: "And I was for him." She also liked Sam. That cup of tea would be there. (Sounds like she liked that they catered to her.)

Julie wants Julian to win.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, they are showing the pie incident with Julie talking about the impact as they show Coleen gently putting it on her face. Priceless!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what Julie's disability is?

Six finalists left...that seems like a lot.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Emma on BOTS fixed up like Julie was in BB News Chat.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Julie was never there for anyone. They all had to wait on her. When OT didn't give her a sandwich she was upset, but she wouldn't even let them use her lighter when they needed one. She is an embarrassment to all of us 70+, disabled pensioners. I know she was a beloved character on a popular soap in England, but that doesn't excuse her despicable behavior in the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for spoiling, Cricket, I feel like I don't have to rush and watch when I've read your rundown of the show!

I'm very glad Julie is out, mostly because Martin needs to stay in! I presumed her disability is something like arthritis as she has difficulty with stairs and washing her hair, but I don't know.

Playing the "disabled pensioner" card was the final straw, I think if she'd just accepted it a bit better when she realised her game was up she might have had a chance of staying. The two days on BOTS might do her good, she'll be able to say what she was and forget about playing to win.

So now I definitely want JULIAN to win! Martin 2nd, Coleen 3rd, the rest I don't care.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I wish both Martin and Julian could win.

I certainly wouldn't want to be friends with Julie.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Julie just seemed to not click that she is out cause she was playing a game. She was so passive aggressive.

i am glad she is out, i thought it was kind of Lorenzo to try to be nice about her cause her family was there, but the bitter old thing could not return the favour.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i still love julie. as a 70 plus handicapped retiree i think we have a right to be crotchety at times. i dont know what her disability is but if she had her own bathroom (prob handicapped) i see why people went to her a lot instead of her coming to them. if you look at her butt sometimes it appears she is wearing depends. im glad shes out for her own sanity, she handled it well.

julian for the win!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
as a 70 plus handicapped retiree i think we have a right to be crotchety at times.

Yes I can be crotchety at times, but being a 70+ handicapped retiree doesn't give me the right to be mean. When I need help and need someone to get something for me because it is too painful to stand, I thank them. Julie rarely, if ever, thanked anyone and accepted their attention as if it was her due.

No matter her age telling everyone that she loves them and then bad mouthing them behind their back is playing the game and she got caught. Prince Lorenzo was right. She was upset that she got caught in her game playing and that they had the colossal nerve to nominate her for it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I am sad that Julie is gone. I think the ones that want people to feel sorry for them, are worse than anything that Julie has said. Everyone in the house has said something negative about someone, some are more subtle, though. I don't see how other's talking about Julie behind her back, isn't the same thing. This whole show is a wash to me, I can't stand when those who gang up on others make it to the end, it's not fun to watch.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The thing about Julie, she will shape her reality to fit her beliefs about herself, so now she's out of the house she'll hear the good comments, rewrite the middle comments in her mind, and just ignore the negative ones. She'll be fine and dandy in her diva world and I don't think this will really affect her.

I think Harvey and Ashley were pretty much as bad, just in a different way. Both seem so quick and extreme to condemn, first Rhian and Danica, then Lorenzo and Coleen, then Julie. I really want them out first, particularly Harvey.

It's interesting some of the evictees have made comments about them expecting the audience to have been watching little but Ashley and Harvey's fun antics, and say Ashley is the funniest in the house. I wonder why we haven't seen much of them.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with Mamabatsy. Julie thinks saying snide remarks and swearing up a storm is the way to be 'cool' when your older. Total opposite of the norm.

Kitt, it is weird that we haven't seen what the evictees are saying about Ashley especially. Of the three, I can take Ash the most.

I want the first two evictees to be Mike and Harvey.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Even Martin talked about Julie behind her back and Colleen with her weeping. And the three little boys club, they used her and spit her out when they were done. I don't care how abrasive Julie was, she is not as bad as the passive aggressive people who influence others. Both are equal in hurting others, but the latter is by far worse to me.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just wish Julie would quit lying about the 'hard pie in the face.' It was shown again today and it was gentle. Why does she keep insisting it was pushed hard?

Kitt, your description of what Julie will do now that she is out of the house is so correct. She's already doing that with her relationship with Coleen in the house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
After today's show I think Harvey's lost the few fans he might have had.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Me too, Kitt. Were he or Ashley ever nommed? Hard to tell if they have fans if they weren't.

I'm hoping the Mike fans have been watching the boys club the last few days as well. It would awful if Mike won.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Harvey has been nominated a couple of times but not Ashley, but of course neither were up for the vote. Harvey got booed when he came in and I really can't see him gaining (m)any votes and I think he will leave to boos too. Ashley had just come off the Olympic victory on the way in, but I think he must have lost some support too, just not as much as Harvey.

I really hope Mike doesn't come above 4th. He's had some big cheers though, and has been high up when they've told us the vote split so I don't know. Sometimes he can be sweet, but he's completely delusional and misogynistic.

I have a feeling Harvey will be 6th and Julian will be 1st, probably Martin 2nd, I don't really have a clue about the others.