TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 31, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He really didn't seem to understand that a rule is a rule, and you're just not meant to break it, even if you feel you have an excuse!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, I don't think the housemates know for sure it's a double, but they've worked out there are too many people in the house at this stage, so they expect it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, if they'd know it was a DE, Coleen may have had it out with Julie.

I want the young boys nommed next week. Tired of being gals all the time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would be good if a lot were up for eviction next Wednesday, so there would be a wide choice. Harvey seems to be skating by, and to me he's quite a bit of the troublemaker.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oohh, did you hear that, Kitt. Sam describing Lorenzo and says, "He's a sheep, like Julie says." It faded off as she mentioned Julie. Hmmm. Who is the real sheep, Sam?

Brian bringing up the Coleen/Julie tension and Sam says there will be a fight. Sam says Julie 'rightly' holds the Queen position right now and the audience boos.

Yay...good for Coleen making them feel ashamed of themselves.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Crowd are booing Samantha's postitive Julie comments and negative Coleen comments! Yey!

And she's moaning about Coleen crying after being nommed when she did that herself!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think Coleen is sensitive and isn't crying for manipulation. I think she is genuinely hurt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She has completely been taken in by Julie.

I like that the crowd are chanting "Get Julie Out." I thought it might have been just Danica earlier, but there's a mix. I wonder if the hms heard. (I keep having to get up to the treadmill guy so I'm missing bits.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think Sam hates herself and that's why she attacks the young gals. Maybe she wishes she were more independent and lives the life she wishes she had through her computer and her articles.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh...I so hope Julie heard it. She needs to be brought down a notch. She's so crass for her age. Wow!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I now have a working treadmill and I can turn the sound up on my tv without having to worry about him hearing the rude words!

I agree, Sam's very traditional rules for herself are only going to make her dislike the very free-acting girls even more.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
In watching Sam's discussion with Lorenzo, she's not a bad person. I read an article about her and how strict her husband is with her re her weight and maybe what she wears(?) and I couldn't believe it. I kind of feel sorry for her. Maybe that will change after reading the article she said she was going to write.

I don't like her lumping Danica and Rhian together as doing the same job. They really don't.

Okay..who will go next?

Kitt stated:
(I keep having to get up to the treadmill guy so I'm missing bits.)

LOL...how awkward for you, Kitt.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house again.

The fifth person to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother is

Danica!

I'm happy for Coleen but sorry for Danica.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yay...Danica went...Coleen is safe.

It's time to start nomming the young ones.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Danica: "I love you Mike; I love you Coleen"

What? What about Lorenzo, Danica? He's treated you so much better than Mike. Wow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Samantha's husband is strict about her weight!? She hardly weighs a thing as it is, poor woman. I presume no one knew about her relationship before she went into the house, so maybe getting feedback on it now might help her stand up for herself.

Rhian got a really bad rap because of lumping her in with Danica. And again with the guys... is being a topless model or doing what Danica does worse than cheating on your wife (Harvey) or sleeping around (Mike)? I'm not sure it is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think she might have said her (potential) goodbye to Lorenzo privately.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
That makes sense, Kitt. They looked cute together the other night in their robes.

What are panto-boos?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Boos that are exaggerated just for the show. (Like you might do if you were reading a fairytale to a child and there was an ogre.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Danica is giving a good interview.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh and she said they did hear the audience shout "Get Julie Out!"

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rhian is a topless model? I didn't realize that. I thought she just modeled, but yes it's better than what Danica does for a living.

I don't even know who Harvey is, but he is very rigid in his beliefs it seems.

Here's the article on Sam and her husband, Kitt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2147212/Samantha-Brick-Independence-A-career-Who-needs-A-husband-prizes-looks-key.html

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wednesday's eviction is also a double.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh and she said they did hear the audience shout "Get Julie Out!"

Thanks, Kitt. Watch Julie start kissing up to Coleen. Bleh.

Wow...another DE next Wednesday.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just saw Julie close up...what is with her makeup today?