TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 31, 2012 users admin

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else know that Mike has a verified twitter page, that has links to his own personal BBUK updates about him website? The twitter page is tweeting as if it's him, then linking to that website, one's on Danica. This is crazy, how can that be okay with BB? He's not tweeting, he's in the house. Anyway, I won't post it, but it can be searched on twitter, or search on twitter for jersey shore and his name comes up, click from there. He went in with a plan and is using his friends, or employees, to do his outside bidding for him, but as if it's him.

I think Rhian wanted to go, she'd had enough. And I think it was Lauren who tweeted that Rhian's bf just didn't want to be on tv, so I guess it's okay there, that's good.

I don't think those people see Julie as smart, but she's an actress and she knows a thing or two about a thing or two, she's playing them. It wouldn't be so bothersome if it weren't so nasty, that is not okay, it looks more like bullying to me. But tell me, should I actually believe Julie buys Mike's crap? No one can actually believe Mike or Lorenzo loves Danica, or Ashley is falling for Rhian, it's a crock, they've been in there just a few days, it's ridiculous. It seems more likely to me, that Julie is using what Mike and Ashley were doing to Danica and Rhian, for her own gain. Meaning, she is making sure she stays in the house. I just don't like the way it's done, I don't know. But even though I don't like what she's doing, or how she's treated Colleen, I'm on the fence about her.

I also agree about Harvey, who is he to say anything about anyone's relationship, or lack there of as this case is factually.

I much prefer the BBAUS noms, where the HMs have to have a reason for their nom based on how that person's--whatever--relates to or affects them, not someone else. Whatever, it's a stupid game and it's annoyed me, but it shouldn't, oh well.

I think that Sam and Danica will go, bc Colleen is more popular. I can't see many more evictions, though, so that may be it. I so hope Julian (or Colleen) wins.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Mike know the Jersey Shore has been cancelled? This coming season is the last season.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think whatever his intentions before going into the house, Mike isn't going to get any special attention once he's in there, he's not a big enough celebrity, even if his team or his ego says he is.

So the twitter can only encourage/organise votes for him, even if his fans who aren't familiar with BB don't realise he actually can't tweet from inside the house and it's someone pretending to be him.

What I mean is, however the babysitters of his twitter want to play it, the best than can actually do once he's in the house is encourage his fans to vote.

I think Julie's done her reputation no good. At first, because her tv character is pretty much a legend, and because she's in her 70s now, her conniving seemed sneaky and enjoyable, but now it's just got too mean. And to me it's one thing to go after Coleen, who has always had a mouth on her too, but to manipulate the young men to evict the young women seems... at least undignified if not cruel.

Good point about Harvey living in a very glass house.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Live ‏@BBUKLive

3.37pm: NEWSFLASH: The Situation has been banned from nominating and had his noms this week void because he cheated last night. #cbb

Don't know what the cheating was, or how long the nomination ban is for.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
If his noms are void, does that change who's up for the chop?

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
From what I've read, the nominations are the same. He cannot nominate for the rest of the series because he kept three cards and only dropped one when it was his turn to nominate.

Julie has an old lady crush on the young men. She enjoys being "Nana" and loves the attention and respect she gets from them. If she has her way, the final will be her and males. I think Julian and Martin are on to her, but the young men go along because she's giving them 'Nana's" approval to do what they want to do anyhow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Martin voiced he'd noticed how on the edge she was with her comments, and there have been a lot less "Julie and Julian" clips in recent shows, so I think he's beginning to get some distance from her. I like how Julian hears something (that it looks like) he disagrees with and he diplomatically says "oh I hadn't noticed" or something like that. So very English (above 40, not the young ones, they're not so diplomatic!).

Didn't Mike keep all his cards last time it was face to face noms? Maybe that's why they made the punishment long lasting. (Not that it is that long, there can only be two evictions left before next Friday's finale.)

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I noticed he had a bunch still in his hand the first time they did face to face nominations and I thought it was strange because they were only to hold the one they were nominating.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Didn't Mike keep all his cards last time it was face to face noms? Maybe that's why they made the punishment long lasting.

Yes, he did, Kitt. He was the only one who didn't put the extra cards back in the envelope and put them in the trash like the others. Instead he held on to all of them out of the envelope.

I think he's just too dumb to follow instructions, so good for BB punishing him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The nominations went as follows (from today's show):

Harvey: Danica (sick of love triangle, she's the cause), Lorenzo (should have put friendship with Mike before Danica)

Julian: Samantha (said he looked great when he didn't(!)), Mike (offensive comments against females)

Coleen: Samantha (very different on male/female roles, clash), Mike (happier with the boys, not interested in her)

Lorenzo: Julian (doesn't know him well), Julie (didn't like reaction to Jasmine's mother)

Ashley: Danica (??? something to do with an argument), Coleen (said he should know what he wants)

Julie: Danica (love triangle too intense), Coleen (not pleasant to watch her on the task screen, moving from group to group)

Martin: Samantha (felt she wanted to go home), Julian (has bad tooth, will feel better outside)

Mike: Coleen (pot stirrer), Danica (uses his emotions)

Samantha: Coleen (didn't feel supported by her), Danica (different views on how you treat men)

Danica: Samantha (same as above), Ashley (supports Rhian, gang created with Harvey has made others uncomfortable)

Danica 5
Coleen, Samantha 4
Julian, Mike 2
Ashley, Julie, Lorenzo 1
Harvey, Martin 0

Mike's nominations of Coleen and Danica were ruled void, so the final tally is:

Danica, Samantha 4
Coleen 3

Julian, Mike 2
Ashley, Julie, Lorenzo 1
Harvey, Martin 0

Ashley, Julie, Mike and Samantha voted Danica and Coleen, and Harvey voted Danica and Lorenzo. I'm glad the gang thing has been voiced, it's pretty horrible.

Mike is so dumb he actually told Danica he was cheating!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They showed some of Julian's dancing on BOTS, for anyone who didn't know he was on Strictly Come Dancing (like DWTS) in one of the early seasons. He was quite a favourite, and finished third (although standards weren't so high in the early days and it was perhaps more affection for him that talent).

Here are some youtubes if anyone is interested:

Final Quickstep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdfyOOUnbU

Final Samba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-WW0hwj_NA

Showdance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GivDKvx3ve8

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt. Julian is the only one in the house that I still like. He is sweet and funny. He really can't dance, but if I had been there, I would have voted for him over and over. He's just a sweetheart.

Nala63

09-20-2005

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
ty kitt! do you know how long ago that was? love julian.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It was 2004. I'm glad you enjoyed it. There are more clips of his other dances on youtube if you're interested, use "strictly" or "SCD" to search for the show (and Julian's name, of course) :-).

Julian's by far my favourite, but I do still like Martin. I thought Martin would stand out a bit more though, but he's kind of melted into the background. I want Coleen third, even though I don't particularly like her, because I want her to beat Julie.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV Schedule (PT):

Fri Aug31 1-2.30pm CBB Eviction
Fri Aug31 2.30-3.20pm BOTS
Fri Aug31 3.20-4pm CBB Live

Sat Sep01 1.10-2.10pm CBB
Sat Sep01 2.05-3pm BOTS

Sun Sep02 1-2pm CBB
Sun Sep02 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Sep03 1-2pm CBB
Mon Sep03 3-4pm BOTS

Tue Sep04 2-3pm CBB
Tue Sep04 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Sep05 12-1pm CBB Live Eviction
I can't see a live feed
Wed Sep05 2.15-2.45pm CBB Eviction Interview
Wed Sep05 2.45-3.45pm BOTS

Thu Sep06 2-3pm CBB
Thu Sep06 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Sep07 1-3pm CBB Finale
Fri Sep07 3-4pm BOTS

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm going to try to spoil the eviction show... a guy is fixing my treadmill so hopefully he doesn't interrupt at an inopportune time!

Step away soon if you don't want to know!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It looks like the Friday eviction show will be as always, whereas the Wed evictions are kind of off the cuff with no highlights between the beginning and end of the live eviction.

I'm watching yesterday's highlights now and lol @ Julie losing Julian to Coleen. It must be eating at her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I like Martin and hope he wins. I want Sam to go today just so Julie will have one less cohort; then I want the two young guys to go. Let's see Julie play the game then, eh?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, I want Sam to go, and I think she will, I can't see that many people paying to vote for her. I would prefer both the others stayed but as it's a double eviction one has to go... I'd prefer Coleen, but only because it would make Julie nervous if the public were on Coleen's side!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Crowd has

big cheers for Coleen
boos for Danica (don't think as big boos as last week)
hardly any reaction for Samantha!

He said lines are freezing soon, so I guess the first eviction will be in about 20 minutes, then they'll open lines again to see which of the other two go.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mike is telling BB about his cheating, and he still doesn't seem to realise it was against the rules.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I forgot it was a double eviction, Kitt. I loved from watching yesterday's highlights that Danica called out 'the gang' of boys. Unfortunately, she forgot their leader, Julie.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
When Mike said, "I don't like being punished" I couldn't believe it. He has the maturity of an 6 year-old boy.

Oh..and it was his 'heart' that did it (cheated) not him. Aye yi yi.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house.

The fourth person evicted from Celebrity Big Brother is:

Samantha.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I thought Martin did well on the UK dancing show.

Ahh...Samantha out.

Do the HG's know it's a double eviction?