TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 29, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 29, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone wants to spoil the action this afternoon I'd appreciate it. I'm working.

The bookies (been wrong as much as right this year) have Mike safe and a toss up between Rhian and Danica on who goes.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Today's show... anyone think Julie was trying to manipulate nominations when she asked Ashley and Mike if they were being played? It seemed like she almost made them say yes, and therefore nominate the female involved, then she nominates both as well. Seemed very manipulative.

Yes, Kitt..she completely manipulated those guys. Her saying, "Do It...Man Up" made my skin crawl. She is really a nasty piece of work...obviously hasn't mellowed with age, lol.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just looked at the schedule today, Kitt and it does seem a bit odd that the eviction is the first thing.

I will try to spoil.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
They are showing highlights were Mike is sent to the storeroom by the Gods where Lorenzo and Danica are.

Also showing BB (aka the Gods) asking Rian in the DR if she used Ashley. Asked what if her boyfriend was on the show next to a girl and she said she wouldn't talk about it with umm...BB.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What does everyone here think about the fight between Danica/Mike. The audience was split on BOTS. I thought Danica hit the nail on the head when she told Mike he was just mad that he fancied her and she didn't fancy him back. It's the truth.

Back live now and Danica getting boos. Mike gets yeahs?? Wow.

"Are you Jersey Sure you want to keep The Situation?"

Talking to the house; Rian and Sam a mix of boos and yeahs; Danica boos; Mike yeahs.

Audience is yelling: "Get Danica out."

BB asking nominees to make their pleas. Danica wants to stay to change the boos..doesn't understand why they are booing.

Rian wants to learn a few more things and get to know people better. Would like to have a little more fun as she hasn't had much of that yet.

Samantha would like to stay because they just had the shopping delivery, lol. Lots of peeps in the house who need to be protected and she loves playing Mother.

Situation wants to stay because he's geniune, honest, consistent..wants to make his plea to the British crowd(?)

Samantha chosen by the Gods as Apollo and can now watch/listen to the others. They watch Danica foraging through the drawers for sweets.

(Danica is showing all as she bends over to the drawers)

Final part of challenge: Slaying of the Gorgans. Gods must slay the golden snakes (3) They are using stakes and are blindfolded. They win and the HG's get a luxury shopping budget.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
HG's are discussing the task..Martin says it was like the best soap opera ever.

Ash & Rian talking about what the Gods saw. Julie telling BB that she won't find noms as difficult from now on after viewing them as a God, esp. watching Colleen mixing; to see Brent(?..couldn't understand the name) as the sheep and to see Michael who really needs to man up.

Colleen doesn't want to know what the Gods saw. She'll wait until she gets out.

Saying the Gods are a bit of a gang as Julian said they must have seen him telling Danica she won the fight between herself & Mike. Colleen says they will never go against him.

Now Julie talking to Julian about what she saw on the screen..not so nice things. Telling him to be careful of Colleen. Saying she goes into groups and says horrendous things.

Julian says he's surprised. (so am I...haven't really seen that.)

Colleen in the DR saying it's tense with everyone wondering what the Gods saw...what she said about Julie, etc. She's afraid to even make eye contact with Julie (she must have said something about her that the Gods saw.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Danica and Mike...BB says they haven't spoken since the fight, but he seems to be flirting with her. Says he's sorry and she says she's sorry. They hug. She asks why he called her fake...AND....Julie comes out of the bathroom and walks right into them. Julie starts talking to Mike.

Rian says she's at breaking point in the house in the DR. Not sure if she wants to stay or go.

Mike talking to Danica again; saying they had something special..she's the first British girl he liked, blah, blah. She can't believe he called her fake when he knows she not. She says he will be staying.

Sam in DR says she's learned a lot about young women in the popular culture. Danica talking to Lorenzo..asks if she leaves tomorrow will he miss her; he will. Talking about going for drinks and dinner on the outside.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Brian says you can't put a price on love (re Danica/Lorenzo) but if you want to, check out Danica's website.

The Situation and Danica are SAFE (Whoah)

Evictee will be revealed later tonight. Brian says come back @ 11:10 PM to see who is evicted.

I guess they are going to do the eviction and the eviction interview together. Bummer!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
They are showing the house live again..not showing daily show highlights.

I'm wondering if Julie might regret taking Mike under her wing and protecting so much as he is getting a following and could beat her. She will not like that one bit.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spoiling Cricket

It sucks Mike is still in. Do people really believe he cares about Danica? He's rotten to the core. They should have listened to Julian.

I feel bad for Sam and Rhian. Sam really hasn't done anything to get voted out, but she may not have people who want to save her. And I just don't think it's Rhian's fault Ashley likes her, he's a grown man, not a little boy.

I agree with you all about Julie, I don't know what she was thinking. Either she has been played, or she is playing everyone. I don't know why else Julie would have involved herself.

I hope Julian wins, but I'd be okay with Colleen or Martin. It's probably too early to tell, though, who knows who'll go next, I still can't figure out why Mike is still there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Stormie. I feel bad for Rian. She seems like a sweet girl and they keep nomming her. I agree about Mike still being in. He is just not made for this show.

They had a bunch of nothing for the last 40 minues...first the HG's sitting around waiting for Brian to come back on and then something about Dallas. Usually they show the Daily Highlights or something. Five minutes to go to find out who got evicted.

I like both Sam and Rian and don't want either to go. Can't wait to see Julie nommed, esp. after she gave Julian a little chiding at how nervous he was on eviction day the week he was nommed.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The person evicted is: Rian.

Ahhh.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
her name is spelled Rhian.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Amy. I know I'm spelling many of them wrong most likely. I was too lazy to go back and find the pics, but will do and put them in my BB file.

I'm kind of glad she's out because she seemed nervous about being nommed every week and she even said she was tired of being in the house and wasn't sure whether she wanted to stay or go.

They are showing who nommed her and she is surprised at Ashley's vote.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rhian is upset by Julie's vote. If she only knew Julie is the one who talked Ash into voting for her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It's not fair that two pretty girls are having such a hard time because two guys decide they like them and the girls don't like them back. It's BS.

Her boyfriend declined to come on the show. I hope they don't break up because of this show. She didn't do anything with Ashley.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Friday is a double eviction. Rhian would like to see Julie and Sam leave.

She'd like to see Danica win the game.

Brian announces tonight the HG's will make face to face noms, which will will see on tomorrow's show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the thorough spoiling Cricket!!

I'm upset Rhian is out, I don't know why she got so much blame for Ashley, in the things we saw he was the clingy one, and just couldn't really take no for an answer. One good thing though is I think she was getting very miserable and isolated (except for Danica) in the house, so she will probably feel better outside.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
One thing I meant to say about Julie, in yesterday's show they had her telling someone (Martin?) about how hard Coleen had smashed the pie into her face in that task. Then BB showed the actual pie smash and Coleen was actually quite gentle placing the pie on Julie's face, and let it fall without much pushing. At least BB are helping us check what Julie says, because often I think she's exaggerating or just plain stirring, but I don't know if I'm wrong or not.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just got to the live feed twitter...

Coleen
Danica
Samantha

are up for eviction. With only three and a double eviction that's pretty bad news for the female presence in the house! I'd quite like to see Ashley and Harvey go (and Mike of course) or at least be up for the vote.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt.

That's awful information, I would think there'd be more people up. It looks like BB has their winner already in mind. I don't know who should go, but if it's not Mike, then it's the wrong person. I can't stand to watch this any longer. I may tune in again when Mike leaves, but he seems to have people voting for him. I can't believe viewers are doing that, but it is what it is, but luckily, I don't have to watch.

I'll likely check in here from time to time, so thanks in advance for info.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am hoping people vote to save Colleen if nothing more than to smack the smirk off Julie Goodyears face. I loved Julie at first but she has played it too hard, and the way the Gods treated the mortals was nasty, they didn't have to be so mean, the whole diary room thing with Rhian was so uncomfortable. Who the hell is Harvey to be talking about cheating that simpering love rat.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome for the spoiling, Kitt.

I see Julie got her posse to nom Coleen. She was really trashing her during and after the "Gods" challenge.

I was hoping Martin got through to the two young guys, but I guess not.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Sorry it wasn't 20/20 but 60 minutes and another BB tie in the woman they have speaking out against her is Germaine Greer who was in a previous celeb version. The show was aired just recently so you figure this is her life as is. though have to wonder how her husband feels about her going into the show, he doesn't seem to be the type to take care of himself.
http://video.au.msn.com/?mkt=en-au&vid=34964299-effd-41ff-9989-9a2bcbe3c803&from=sharep

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Julie is horrible. What's wrong with these people, listening to her? She doesn't even give a reason why Coleen is so horrible, just she heard/saw "something."