TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 24, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nope, we have to wait :-(

Bit on the Side ‏@bbbots

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out whose up for eviction this week. #bbbots

There'll only be a day to vote!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks a ton for spoiling, Cricket. I am so glad Jasmine is gone. She is mega unstable.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Kitt, the exercise machine is a Jacobs ladder. It's a climbing machine. They use it a lot in Biggest Loser, too

Nala63

09-20-2005

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nala63 a private message Print Post    
i love that they let the audience booooo.

wish usabb allowed that instead of making every one cheer.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
who is nominated this week
Cheryl
Colleen
Julian
The Situation
Prince Lorenzo

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Coleen will go. I know she's on the talk show but she hasn't got the same pull as Denise had. I don't care if Lorenzo goes but I'd like to keep all the others.

I looked up the Jacob's ladder. I'm not so scared of it now I see it's self powered not electric! It does look challenging... but as it's $3000 and I don't belong to any gyms I've no need to worry about that ;).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Who nominated whom, from the press release:

Julian: Situation (sexist attitude, dense), Lorenzo (dull)

Julie: Lorenzo (doesn't fit in (I think she means he doesn't get the British way of being)), Coleen (during pie comp she said she thought everyone would like to pie Bet Lynch)

Martin: Coleen (unfair to Sam), Rhian (doesn't know her well)

Cheryl: Situation (hot and cold, bit snidey), Samantha (bit dodgy, game plan)

Lorenzo: Cheryl (called him a plant(!)), Julian (hasn't made an effort with him)

Coleen: Situation (not connecting), Julie (makes her uneasy, might be fake)

Samantha: Julian (unsupportive, cold fish), Rhian (playing Ashley)

Harvey: Danica (doesn't know what she does), Julian (doesn't get involved, plays it safe)

Ashley: Danica (fake), Julian (stays by himself or with Julie)

Danica: Julian (awkward with her), Lorenzo (stopped talking to her, judged her)

Rhian: Samantha (took Jasmine's side), Cheryl (defensiveness makes her feel uncomfortable)

Situation: Coleen (difference in communication), Cheryl (didn't get him, thought he wasn't as nice as he is)

Julian 5
Cheryl, Coleen, Lorenzo, Situation 3

Danica, Rhian, Samantha 2
Julie 1
Ashley, Harvey, Martin 0

I wonder if they often go on like they did at Julie and Cheryl, to try to pinpoint nomination reasons, just normally we see the edited version without it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The only one I hope stays is Julian. He and Julie together are making the show for me. Never heard of either of them and hadn't planned on watching, but they just keep me coming back.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Jasmine went too, I was initially thinking she should stay, but then she just seemed out of control. I don't know if it's an act or something is wrong with her, but whatever it is, I think she was playing a game big time. I also hope that Julian stays, he's funny and interesting, plus it's fun to watch he and Julie together. It will be boring without him. I hope that Mike goes, I agree with Julian about him. If it's a double, then I don't know at all, that would be tough. And Emma said on BOTS that Luke A will be on tomorrow, so hopefully she'll ask how he's been doing since BB.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, everyone. I'm so happy to be spoiled by Kitt all the time, it's the least I could do.

So Danica nommed Lorenzo? I guess she doesn't know that he likes her, eh?

I hope The Situation goes. He is completely out of his element in the house.

Colleen has to stay because I see a fight coming between her and Julie. Yippee!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was shocked also that Danica nommed Lorenzo. I saw the clip where he showed concern about trusting someone with such a flirtatious nature but surely there was more to it. I'm sure he doesn't feel comfortable pursuing a woman that is draped all over another man & claims to have a man back home as well. Even if he hasn't shown her attention, that doesn't seem worthy of a nom. I would be shocked if ALL the others were so accepting of her "rinsing talents" even if they were not vocal. She seems so sweet & loving maybe they have all fallen under her spell.

I think Lorenzo wants to suss her out before making any attempt at interest & I don't think he would show to much interest onscreen anyway. I think if he was genuinely interested he would contact her after the show. I was surprised he even admitted interest in her but ... he may be playing the shomance angle with the public.

It might be interesting if Mike goes, if they become closer.

It's interesting to me that none of the women nominated her this week - just the 2 young men, Ashley & Harvey - I assumed because they feel Mike is being played but *he* didn't feel played til *after* noms.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I kind of feel we don't really know what's going on with this lot. A lot of the reasons for the nominations surprised me. I know Mike is sexiest and disrespectful to women, but they've shown nothing but him being sweet on the show, yet he's obviously said enough for a few of them to nominate him for it. Also some of the cold fish comments with Julian, although I suppose he could be considered stand offish.

Without Jasmine's drama we might see a bit more why these things are happening.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV Schedule (PT):

Fri Aug24 1-2.30pm CBB Eviction
Fri Aug24 2.30-3.15pm BOTS
Fri Aug24 3.15-4pm CBB Live

Sat Aug25 1-2.10pm CBB
Sat Aug25 2.10-3.10pm BOTS

Sun Aug26 1-2pm CBB
Sun Aug26 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Aug27 1-2pm CBB
Mon Aug27 3-4pm BOTS

Tue Aug28 2-3pm CBB
Tue Aug28 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Aug29 1-2pm CBB Live Eviction
Wed Aug29 2-2.30pm CBB Live
Wed Aug29 3.10-3.35pm CBB Eviction Interview
Wed Aug29 3.35-4.35pm BOTS

Thu Aug30 2-3pm CBB
Thu Aug30 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Aug31 1-2.30pm BB Live Eviction
Fri Aug31 2.30-3.20pm BOTS
Fri Aug31 3.20-4pm BB Live

The Wednesday eviction line-up looks a bit odd, waiting so long for the eviction interview, but there's a John Barrowman thing about Dallas on in the middle so that might be why.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A lot of them have been gunged today as part of a challenge, and I think they still haven't got hot water because of nominations talk. Not fun!

Eviction show is starting now, run away if you don't want to know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First phone number announcements:

Cheryl: cheers
Coleen: cheers with occasional boos
Julian: cheers
Lorenzo: boos????
Situation: shouts and cheers but some boos

Not sure why Lorenzo would deserve boos?!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Voting has been suspended. Brian is talking to the house.

Two celebrities with the most votes and therefore safe, in no particular order are:

Julian
The Situation

Those loud shrieks for Mike are going to get Danica crawling back to him!

Phone lines are back open.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother voice says Cheryl, Coleen, Lorenzo have 20 seconds each to say their plea to the public for people to vote for them (live, in front of each other).

Cheryl: hopes she's giving them a laugh, trying to say it like it is.

Coleen: having a great time, like to redeem herself for the boos she heard.

Lorenzo: likes to stay because of the people in the house, wants to make sure people like him (better than the boos outside suggested)

The crowd were chanting outside while the mic was on, I think they were saying "Get Danica Out!"

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian is talking to the house again.

Coleen is SAFE.

Second person voted out of Celebrity Big Brother is:

Cheryl!

awwww

Only cheers from the crowd.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Just remembered today was another live eviction. She thinks Lorenzo is a plant? Why?

I'm guessing she means a production plant, not a green plant, right?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cricket, she means a spy, mole, a BB employee. A person planted in the house to stir up trouble.

I thought it was suppose to be a double eviction.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they have enough people in for a double.

I was only half paying attention just now, did Emma on BOTS just say Jasmine's mum is entering the house as a new housemate, and the other housemates won't know who she is??

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Reading more... it's for a task, not as a housemate.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, she means a spy, mole, a BB employee. A person planted in the house to stir up trouble.

Ahh, thanks Willwillbee. After Julian called Mike an end table I wasn't sure, lol.

Mike aka "The Situation" is such a horrible representation of who Americans really are. Sad.

Sorry if I asked this before, but what is gunged? Is it something dumped on them?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Remember Ashleigh's task where they dumped the colored goo over her head for Shevonne's deepest fear task that is considered gunge.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Cheryl? I'm stunned.