TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 17, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Will be starting in about three weeks (around August 15th, but yet to be confirmed).

Rumoured contestants:

Jay Gardner - from Geordie Shore (like Jersey Shore)

Gaz Beadle - from Geordie Shore (like Jersey Shore)

Lauren Goodger - from Towie (where Amy Childs and Kirk Norcroft came from)

Kitty Brucknell - from last season's X-Factor

Johnny Robson - from last season's X-Factor (he's the rather sweet and very camp skinny guest who's been on BOTS quite a bit)

Duane "Dog" Chapman - Dog the Bounty Hunter

Rhian Sugden - model who was in a sexting scandal with Vernon Kaye (Tess Daly's other half)

Jasmine Lennard - had an affair with Simon Cowell when he was with Terri Seymour

Cheryl Fergison - recently left soap Eastenders

Julie Goodyear - was Bet Lynch in Coronation Street (another soap) for years and years, she must be about 70

Julian Clary - very camp comedian

Janice Dickenson - model/presenter

Andrew Hayden-Smith - Children's BBC presenter

Coleen Nolan - used to be one of the Nolan Sisters (singers) but more recently was on a talk show like The View (the one Denise Welch was on)

Samantha Brick - journalist from the Daily Mail

Nadine Coyle - was in group Girls Aloud

Lee Ryan - from boy band Blue

MC Harvey - musician, was married to Alesha Dixon

I don't like the idea of the reality show stars (most of the top half of the list) but then again I liked both Amy and Kirk from Towie. I really do not like Janice Dickenson. Cheryl always seems like a sweet person, and I haven't see Julie Goodyear for years although she (her character) was very popular for a long time in the 80s/90s. Love Julian Clary, I think he'd be a great housemate. I don't know much about most of the singers.

Nikki

05-11-2010

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nikki a private message Print Post    
how can we watch uk BB if we're in the states?

Nikki

05-11-2010

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nikki a private message Print Post    
I mean, the US? I read that dog chapman can't get clearance to go into Britain.. For sure he's supposed to be on the show?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only through youtubes, which are usually available pretty soon after they're on UK tv, or there are live streams. You can PM me if you want a link or two!

I hadn't heard about Duane Chapman! Didn't someone else have that problem one year!?

Apart from Julian Clary and the few ex-soapstars I really don't know any of the celebrity possibilities.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Coleen...I have one of the books she wrote, kinda a take on the whole loose women/ the view sort of thing.

I love Julian Clary! I am wondering how Julie Goodyear will handle it, after she went back to Corrie and quite after 7 weeks cause she felt she was on a treadmill of work.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Right now I have no plans to watch CBB. I think I'll watch the launch and see if there is anyone I know/like. The only one of the above that I've ever heard of is Janice Dickenson and I cannot stand her.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I really don't like her either. I'm going to give it a go, but the housemates do get more and more... trashy, just judging from first impressions, which I probably shouldn't.

Just to bring the tv schedule over:

Tue Aug14 3-4pm BOTS BB final and CBB preview

Wed Aug15 1-3pm CBB Launch Show
Wed Aug15 3-3.30pm CBB Live
Wed Aug15 3.30-4.30pm BOTS

Thu Aug16 2-3pm CBB
Thu Aug16 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Aug17 1-2pm CBB
Fri Aug17 2-2.30pm CBB Live nominations
Fri Aug17 2.30-3.20pm BOTS

Sat Aug18 1.10-2.10pm CBB
Sat Aug18 2.10-3.10pm BOTS

Sun Aug19 1-2pm CBB
Sun Aug19 2-3pm BOTS

Mon Aug20 1-2pm CBB
Mon Aug20 3-4pm BOTS

Tue Aug21 2-3pm CBB
Tue Aug21 3-4pm BOTS

Wed Aug22 1-2.30pm BB Live Eviction
Wed Aug22 2.30-3.30pm BB Live
Wed Aug22 3.30-4.30pm BOTS

Thu Aug23 2-3pm CBB
Thu Aug23 3-4pm BOTS

Fri Aug24 1-2.30pm BB Live Eviction
Fri Aug24 2.30-3.15pm BOTS
Fri Aug24 3.15-4pm BB Live

The season ends on Friday 7th September (23 days in all).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From the preview BOTS show, they gave hints on the Celebs.

Looks like Cheryl Fergison for sure.

A blonde I'm not sure about, might have been Kitty Brucknell but really could have been anyone.

Vodka in a teacup??? Julie Goodyear maybe?

A man who dresses up as women, and sex toys? Julian Clary?

Clues to do with their hotel rooms:

A room full of bricks? Samantha Brick from The Daily Mail??

A room full of gold? Might be Martin Kemp from Spandau Ballet, I heard he was rumoured to be on.

Tricky situation? No idea.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't spoil this afternoon. If anyone watches and wants to that would be great, otherwise I'll list out the housemates when I get time to watch. It starts at 1pm.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I guess I can post some spoilers.

First in is Julie Goodyear
Second in is Cheryl Fergison

These two were given a secret task, they are wearing ear pieces and have to do what BB says when they hear the theme to the show they were on. They both hear BB so can help each other out if needed. If they pass they get a surprise for the house if they fail the house will be punished.

Third in is "The Situation" Mike from Jersey Shore.
Fourth in is Julian Clary

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Fifth in is Rhian Sugden
Sixth in is Harvey from So Solid
Seventh in is Samantha Brick

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Eighth in is Prince Lorenzo Borghese
Ninth in is Danica Thrall
Tenth in is Ashley McKenzie UK Judo

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Eleventh in is Coleen Nolan
Twelfth in is Jasmine Lennard
Thirteenth and last in is Martin Kemp from Spandau Ballet

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the spoiling. The only one of those I've ever heard of is the fellow from Jersey Shore and I have no interest in him at all. I'll check back here, if it gets interesting, someone let me know and I'll get caught up.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that jersey shore guy will be the first out. He does not seem very friendly.

Didn't get to see the last bit so let me know if anything earth shattering happened at the end.

Seems like a lot of people for a CBB. Wonder if they're expecting a couple of walkers this time? So far I kind of like everyone, and cuz I don't know anyone really, it's like a brand new regular BB for me. Julie and Cheryl in the DR in the beginning with the earpieces was adorable.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy :-).

I used to have a huge crush on Martin Kemp. Hard to know what the real person is like compared to the persona, but he always seemed like a nice guy. Perhaps I was a little biased though ;).

I only really know the old ones and the soap ones. Cheryl has always seemed sweet. Julie has always seemed... outspoken. Julian Clary is really funny, I don't know how much the bitchiness is his act and how much is him, but I'm interested in seeing more of him.

I only know The Situation from DWTS, when I thought he wasn't too bad. His sort of persona doesn't gel well with the Brits though, so I can't see him staying long either.

I seem to be saying "persona" a lot today but I'm too tired to fix it!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I just watched the last bit and for anyone who hasn't seen it, watch it- it was hilarious. I laughred through the whole thing.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Prince Lorenzo Borghese was the Bachelor a few seasons ago, so should be interesting to see if his personality is the same when he is not searching to hand out a rose...lol

I am very excited about Julian and Julie.Cheryl I feel could be a real interesting case of does the sweetness and light hold out..lol

Another so solid crew huh...Romeo Romeo where for art thou...lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When I said I had a crush on Martin Kemp in the past tense, I might have misspoken ;). I hope he proves to be as nice as I think he is.

That was so awkward with Cheryl and Julie! They took a while to get into it but it was good! From twitter it sounds like they didn't have to wait too long until BB revealed it was a task.

First time that dark haired girl with the attitude is up she'll be out. Everyone else seemed good but her... hmmm I'm not so keen!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The show was hilarious. It just got funnier and funnier. Jersey guy looked so confused, and the soap ladies were excellent.

How can that guy be a prince when Italy doesn't have a monarchy, and if he has $50 mil, what the heck is he doing on reality shows? (Of course the 50 mil could be in lire) Oh, well, I guess being on reality shows is more fun than playing video games in his parents' basement.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's just a family tree thing, I don't think it means anything. Except money and power (because of wealth and connections) of course.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Just wish prince had an accent. Love a good ole Italian accent!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Julie and Cheryl were so funny, they did such a good job and I think fooled most everyone. So far so good, it's weird, though, having them in so soon after regular BB. It should be a fun show, though.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
i feel kinda bad for LukeA cause it kinda robs him of his moment, like not only two days later and Jamie is saying that the banned words in the call room were LukeA, Adam and Deanna they are history and gone.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Other than the Bachelor prince & Jersey Shore Mike, I don't know any of these people. They seem real concerned with Danica taking advantage of Mike (lol) & after searching for background, I found this documentary on her & others.

Rinsing - art of getting gifts but promising no sex in return

She never meets any guys but charges 50 pounds (appx $150) for 10min skype chat & doesn't allow sexual talk or she sends sweet tweets for gifts sent

Sex Lies and Rinsing Guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SsEAq4-p2w