TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2012: UK Celebrity Big Brother: Archive through January 27, 2012 users admin

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i want michael and the twins out first/second. I would love to see an All UK final three. Denise gareth Frankie.

in many ways, i'd love frankie to win but i dont think he's mature enough. Seriously, i think the first thing he's gonna do out of house is hump as many girls as he can. IF he had money, he'll blow it partying.

Denise really could feel better about herself IF she won. i think she has low self esteem.

gareth may win tho because of his backstory and the rare funny thing he did in the house. BUT i think he was restrained and NOT BEING himself in there. For that reason, i dont WANT him to win.

I like real people to win.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
okay now this is what i think IS going to happen.

Final three may likely be Michael twins n frankie

it could be a nailbiter tonight and i LOVE the vote to save NOT the vote to evict. It really changes up the show prefinale'. Since we dont really know about the popularity levels / votes of the contestants, this is the first real guage we'll have.

it could go Any Direction I think

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I guess I would have to say I just don't want the twins to win.
Out of everyone left I would say Gareth is my favorite to win.
It is sad that we only see what the producers want us to see because we truly don't know what people are really like in the house.
I still and always will hate vote to save, all it does is make more money by forcing people to vote for multiple people instead of choosing their least favorite of the nominees to vote out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The crowd have big boos for the twin, boos and cheers for Michael, a mixed reception for Denise and cheers for Frankie and Gareth.

I agree that vote to save just makes people have to vote more, and BB know it. But vote to evict got rid of some big players (in other seasons). But Vote to Evict with two up is the same as with Vote to Save, so overall I think vote to evict is better.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok SPOILERS COMING UP!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
First out of the house today and placing FIFTH in Celebrity Big Brother 2012 is

The Twins!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
First person evicted is the twins!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aww they don't know how to handle the boos. Wonder if they've tried to stop the braying crowds after they were so cruel to Nicola, but it doesn't sound like it.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i was nervous- but glad they are gone

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Talking to the house again...

In 4th place on Celebrity Big Brother is:

Michael!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michael really doesn't know what to do with the boos, even more than the twins. He needs Davina there to tell him it's just pantomime.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
micahel still isnt sure what the show is, so i doubt if he understands the boos

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
true!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And more...

In 3rd place on Celebrity Big Brother is:

Gareth!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's a bit of a shock. I thought he'd be one or two for sure. He gets huge cheers. Hope Frankie beats Denise.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wow, not how I thought this would play out.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess he wasn't exciting enough for people to pay to vote. It's funny with Denise, I think if the twin(s) hadn't overreacted with Pantsgate, but addressed it in a more British way, Denise wouldn't have been so high now.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brian's talking to the final two in the house...

The winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2012 is:

Denise!

Frankie is second.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to remember who was on an old LP cover my mum had, I think it was Roy Orbison. Frankie reminds me of him.

He looks short because of the width of his hair, but he's actually taller than Brian.

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I don't see a folder for you so posting here as I know you come here a lot. Guess what Amazon just delivered to me? A 2-lb (900g) tin of Quality Street! I've been craving them since you posted about them at Christmas time. I'll have a green triangle for you ;)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yum!! Don't get me started thinking about them though!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
OH my, that is my favorite candy. You can get them from Vermont Country Store too.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Channel 5 blocked the last video for me, so I missed the ending. I mean, I know Denise won, but I love the fireworks... did they have fireworks?

I was disappointed in the booing... Davina used to tell the audience to hush, but Brian doesn't - maybe he's not allowed to.

I hope they continue to invite Americans to CBB - not sure I can watch BOTS with Pete Burns though... he bugs me.

What a great season - I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think they had fireworks, if they did I wasn't paying attention to them! They had a clip section at the end that didn't play properly, so I don't know if other things were affected.

BOTS was really good this time, some annoying shouty people in the audience but mostly it was interviews. Just a little bit of Pete Burns (who seems to be a huge Denise fan)!

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt - I'm continuing to watch BOTS. I just really love Emma, so I'll probably always watch :-)