TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Episode, Nov 8

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 7th Episode, Nov 8 users admin

"Like Two Cats Fighting in a Car"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

USA -> Thailand -> Vietnam -> India -> Germany

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 11, 2023Rvon25 11-11-23  9:43 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are why I would want to see another roadblock that was voted by all teams again... Otherwise I am not a fan of roadblocks.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want to really like them because of her story, she overcame so much.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I guess I don’t got the dislike…just seems like two normal human beings to me. 😀

some teams make me smile but none of the teams seem to be at the level of dislike to me.

I felt terrible for Malians and Andrea- such a hard way to go out.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I can see why Robin and Chelsea did not help the guys. If you think you are at the bottom and you help them, they can beat you. But you can at least acknowledge them.

as far as following someone else, they all do that, why not? You don't have to get your own directions. Maybe I am jaded from watching every season. I am not fond of U turns, but the only thing I really hate is when all teams get together and plot against one team like they did with the cowboys so many years ago.

Worst season every when families races in the USA.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I remember the Cowboys!Ireally liked them and hated the way they were treated!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Boy, there were alot of cats fighting in this episode, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI: It is confirmed on Twitter - 90 minute episodes of Survivor and TAR for future seasons are PERMANENT!!!

But here's the schedule for 46. The first two weeks, Survivor will be two-hour episodes, and then on the third week (March 13) it is 90 minutes and that is the week TAR premieres!!!

YAY for us!!! (I will copy this in the other thread)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, same here.. the story.. but then wasn't liking them, snotty attitude in an airport, just looking down on people who were happy and laughing.. nothing to do with helping, and then as teams left, we keep hearing about incidents, we see others and the first U Turn, they got several votes.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo!!! I feel like I know every player this year, unlike the last couple of years. I am loving it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 14, 2023 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But Sadies, I have noticed that none of the teams have anything nice to say about Robbin and Chelsea. Everyone seems to like Steve and Anna, but they got U-turned because they were a strong team who kept coming in first.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: