TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 11, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXV: 7th Episode, Nov 8: Archive through November 11, 2023 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Like Two Cats Fighting in a Car"

90 min

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL like the emojis.

I'm enjoying this season because I find the teams generally likeable for the most part, but wow some of them are bad racers.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I cad on cat get lose and decide to fight me in a car, that was horrible enough. I wonder who it is? smirk

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
That was had a cat above.

Well Amazing race started I will share ties with you again
Greg and John Leave at 6:42 AM
Rob and Corey 7:25
not that it matters, they are all going on the same plane
Joel and garett 7:28
Morgan and Lena 7:2?
Todd and Ashley 7:34
Andrea and Malaina 8:02
Steve and Alina 8:03
Robbin and Chelsea 9:13

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Love driving directions, I used to navigate and have to deal with a stubborn driver who never believed me and always got us lost. How difficult it must be from the back seat rather the front

well there certainly seems to be a loser early.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was so impressed at the teams doing the mustard tasting. It seemed so difficult. Also the father son and the soccer dart game, also very difficult.

Andrea and Malaina must have been very behind. They usually let the team finish the leg. But Phil met them in the festival hall, what were they, 3 tasks behind still?

I really like all the teams. Just shows you can't ever give up in AR...you never know. Joel and Garrett were flabbergasted they were still in the race. It's going to be hard to see any of the teams go home this year. They are all so nice

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's been a while since any team was Philiminated at a task and not on the mat. They had to be HOURS behind everyone else.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I am beyond tired of hearing Anna Leigh bark orders to her father. I find her so disrespectful. Being competitive is not an excuse for being rude and mean.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Since, me too!!! I was shocked at how easy they made it look!

Spoton, her Daddy was equally nasty back to her last night. I was kind of happy to see that. I just figured he always treats her like a princess. Happy to see he gives it right back to her.

Sorry to see the 'out of towners' go home. They were always so happy and positive. Wish them all the best!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
When the "out of towners" drove past the Kaub ferry the first time, I figured they would stop and get directions and double back. Instead, they drove another who knows how many miles only to get on the wrong ferry. They obviously didn't see any of the other teams all day so I'm wondering why they didn't stop for directions sooner.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I wasn't sorry to see them go, but I appreciated that they never gave up.

They had to be hours behind, since when they arrived at the Carnival, all the other performers were gone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As soon as I saw the empty Carnival room, I was sure Phil would be meeting them there.. And there he was.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I still remember the sisters that were looking for the clue in "Needle in the Haystack". I think it was over 8 hours the sister was searching through over 200 bales of hay. She never gave up. Phil waited until it was dark to go to them to give them the news.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
The mustard-tasting would have been my dream task. Mustard is always one of those items I try in every country, and bring a suitcase full back with me from every vacation. I went nuts in Germany! Although I loved the Croatian mustard with tarragon, my fave remains the Hungarian with paprika. Yum!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right Since... but Phil didn't deliberately wait until dark to go tell them. He went after the last team checked in so he could leave the mat and go Philiminate them.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I remember that, too, Since. It's what it reminded me of. They must've been so far behind. Good sports, though.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I knew a girl in high school, whose name was Steve-Anna. You say it all at once. She was a lot nicer than Anna Leigh, though.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... they were HOURS behind. They still had to do the carnival "challenge" (not much of a challenge), the locks on the bridge, and then either the "darts" or the mustard challenge. And the way they kept getting lost, it would have taken them days.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
The sisters in the hay just had really bad luck, they didn't make mistakes.
With Andrea and Malaina, they did not think until it in front of them.

They could have asked for a bag of coins and question why they did not get a bag.

They could have asked for directions before.

they could have noticed that ferries have names and the name did not match.

they looked like they did not get to the castle the first time until after one team had checked in

I am so sorry they missed the carnival.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I have never disliked a team more than Robbin and Chelsea, two miserable human beings

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes to all your points Sadies. How is it they never stopped and asked for directions when they clearly didn't see any teams for HOURS!!!

I get why the other teams don't like Robbin and Chelsea - especially after the way Robbin blew them off at the bridge of locks. Had Steve and Anna not been such a strong team, I have no doubt that Robbin and Chelsea would have been u-turned.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep and mised the whole show! As I no longer had a box to record, Iappreciate the comments here a lot!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Totally agree about Robin and Chelsea.. hated that they just got to follow the guys instead of getting their own directions.

I don't care for U Turns, but I do hope there is another as long as this team is still in the race.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Right... they followed the guys yet when someone asked for help on the bridge of locks, they totally blew them off.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Scooter and Lexie, I also dislike Robin and Chelsea. My least favorite. I can’t remember the last time I disliked a team this much.