TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Nov 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIV: 9th Show, Nov 16 users admin

"Vamos a la Playa"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Germany -> Austria -> Italy -> Jordan -> France -> Spain

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 19, 2022Seamonkey25 11-19-22  2:47 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
One of the best seasons of all time. All likable and competitive teams. I love Derek and Claire's videos. What a great bonus. The additional insights and information are so much fun!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I have had way too many MRIs but not from the orthopedist. I was pretty old at the time of the accident and I think that man just thought, oh she is too old to worry about. I had a wave hit me in the back of the knee at great force and sweep my leg out from under me and then I collapsed on it. that ended my beach time that year. I had gone to the ortho guy be fore when I broke both my feet and he told me I had a sprain, but within 2 days called back to tell me that when h looked at my x-rays in reverse he could see I had a broken ankle and 2 broken feet. He said I complained the the pain so much he looked at them again and could see the right break in the left foot image at the edge of the frame and the left break in the right foot image. But I guess he got too busy to care.

still between falls and car accidents and waves accidents. I feel for Molly, I know how hard it is too struggle like that. You have no idea how hard it is to get off sand with only one leg and I had 2 people to lean on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 19, 2022 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, it took two people to get me off the floor last year when I crashed. And the fracture didn't show on xrays, but did on MRI. Ouch.

Waves can be so powerful! That had to be a crazy feeling.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Claire and Derek recap Ep 9:

https://youtu.be/279nHs0EPUs

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Their recap was LOL funny at times. They are such a charming and humorous pair.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Loved the I was Ratatouille and you were Linguine...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying these recaps as much as the show. Maybe they can get their own show….doing something…anything, really. Like doing recaps of BB25. Taran would probably love to have them as guest panelists on the LF recaps.

I forgot about the sliding clear panels puzzle that Claire did on Big Brother. BB experience is helping them on Amazing Race, and I am here for it!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I would love to be able to watch these podcasts, but I have returned to a near constant state of travel and planning travel before we get too old to go. If somebody would post the times of the good stuff, I would love to watch bits at a time. But if you can't, thanks for posting the links to the full podcast.

I love this couple and think they might be together for life. Their children are going to be gorgeous and pretty tall.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Juju, each podcast has tabs on the bottom of the screen identifying the topic of each segment, so you can skip ahead and just watch the parts that interest you. Each podcast is about 30-45 minutes long,

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
In all honesty...I wouldn't be able to pick out the good parts...I love the whole podcast! Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
they are very entertaining. I just wish I could see them before the show so I knew what to look for!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it's so entertaining it's impossible to pick a favorite part. The time flies during their youtube -- wish it was longer!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that tip, Rosem. I will try that.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: