TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, Jun 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 10th Show, Jun 19 users admin

"Chugga Chugga Choo Choo"

The Amazing Race
United States -> Japan -> Laos -> Vietnam -> United Arab Emirates -> Uganda -> Switzerland -> Croatia -> Netherlands
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2019Lexie_girl25 06-20-19  2:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I did kick out of them last night during the canal challenge...

all of them came off as very likable...

I didn't like the reason they u-turned Nic/Vic... I get they nominated them but they weren't u-turned... whereas they did actually cause nic/vic to be u-turned.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was SHOCKED when Becca said she wanted to throw the egg in the guy's face. I get her frustration.. but it seemed so out of character for her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Love Vic, hate Nic whinging all the time!I dont even feel like she is in love with him like he is with her. He deserves better

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey? Or anybody else who reads Seamonkeyese. Translation please.

"Becca and Floyd just bring not to Amazing Race."

Jmm

08-15-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
A lot?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
just bring "nothing" to Amazing Race?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
How does Victor stand Nicole ? Was I ever stunned to learn that they were a couple.I wan Victor to win and get all the $$$.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
a lot.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not certain Nicole is responsible for her voice - it seems to be naturally whiny in tone. However, she does kind of whine a lot also. She probably is a very fun, caring person in real life.

I was watching some show (Forever Home? The new Property Brothers show) and this young woman had one of those baby voices that would drive me absolutely batty, but I assume that is simply her voice because surely no one would PICK that voice!

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, June 21, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Love Vic, hate Nic whining all the time! I don't even feel like she is in love with him like he is with her. He deserves better.

Extremely well stated - I agree completely!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Awww... I see love in her eyes when she looks at him. I don't think it's one sided at all. I think they are a cute couple. Yes, she's a bit whiney.

Was sad to see Team Fun go. They really are a fun team.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
imo, she looks at him the same way she looked at Cooooreeeeeey :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I agree with Pamy about Nicole.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think they showed her being more loving in the beginning. Editing. I recall thinking they looked lovingly at each other. He's just better able to maintain it under stress.... 'cause he doesn't let the stress get to him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 23, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The problem is that we have never seen Nicole on a show not mooning over someone.

Victor is the most loveable so I hope she is good for him too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The problem is that we have never seen Nicole on a show not WHINING over someone OR SOMETHING.

FIFY...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: