TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 10th Show, Jun 19: Archive through June 20, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
CBS didn't give a title

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have the title now 🚂. "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo"

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
The canals with the animals were neat.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
*********************************Team Fun was eliminated.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Well bummer. My favorite team was eliminated.

Was Nicole that useless in challenges on BB? I mean, I would fare no better, but I'm old and fat. And at least I'd TRY!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I remember the first time they jumped the canals with the pole, everyone had to do it and it was funnier seeing them all go at one time.

When I saw Becca land on the egg, I wondered why she did not check. I also wondered why they did nto take a few extra, is that not allowed?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Victor is a real sweetheart. So kind and supportive to Nicole. He is a saint. Good guy.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t think it was about trying. I think it was about technique. I don’t know why people do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep major mistake on the eggs.

Sigh.

I do love Victor, but I really am tired of Nicole..

GO Tyler and Korey!!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I know!!! I hated to see ..... Team Fun eliminated. I cried, but then Floyd rapped an upbeat, "Oh well, we lost" tune at the end, and I laughed. What a great team, loved them on both seasons. What a weird bit of serendipity in this world.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are. And while the egg did them in, it was the U Turn that was the real cause.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was bewildered that they didn't check the eggs after she LANDED ON THEM!!!

Whenever I hear Nicole whining (which is whenever she is on screen), I want to scream "Run Victor run!!!")

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's just the way Nicole talks all the time because that is her voice. Her voice sounds that way regardless of whether she is happy or upset. It's kind of like complaining that someone has brown hair.

Does anyone like U-Turns? The players don't like them and I sure don't like them. They add absolutely nothing to the game. Why do they keep doing them?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I hate the Uturns. I think they are tremendously unfair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way about Uturns and on Masterchef, the "great advantages" and some of the recent proliferation of idols and powers on Survivor and twist powers on BB.

Becca and Floyd just bring not to Amazing Race.

Now we are down to one team I like.

Colin and Christie would almost be redeemed from the last except that they talk about how wonderful they are now in every interview!

Anyway boo for the U Turn.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think, apart from her voice, Nicole just plain whines a lot. Or forget the shine word, she is just annoying. Even Victor was annoyed at her defeatist attitude on the jumping and at first not even helping him hoisting the cow. He was already tired from doing more of the physical stuff. And good thing he drives standard transmission because she mentioned that he should drive, too, because of that.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Nicole is kind of a Debbie downer...

I would like Tyler and Korey to win. They are always interesting to watch and seem to have a positive attitude, even in the face of potential disaster.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Nicole is a worrier. I used to be like that.

There is hope for her. :-) And Victor is great for her!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I will be happy with any of the remaining teams winning... except for the Afganimals...

I wouldn't be surprised if Victor and Nicole win... having never come in 1st... except when I mattered most! :-)

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I may not be able to stand her nasally monotone voice, but I like Nicole. I find her entertaining, and I like that even with some moments of negativity, she can still laugh at herself.

Lexie . . . I thought the same thing when Becca landed on the eggs! I think notwithstanding the U-Turns (which I also don't like), they would have not been eliminated but for their failure to check the eggs.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I loved Team Fun. The real purpose of the U-turn is to show both tasks in case all the teams choose the same one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, I'm ready for the Afghanimals to go too.

I'd be happy with any of the others winning the whole thing, but most happy if Tyler/Corey did. I think they've done remarkably well!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see Nicole and Victor win but I'm thinking 2 of the 3 other teams are probably going to win as they seem a bit stronger overall.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Nicole's negativity and self-serving whining are beyond annoying. Victor is a saint for being able to work with her.

I was truly sad to see Becca and Floyd be eliminated. I hope they take consolation in knowing how much fun it was for TAR fans to watch them. They are so reflective of why I love watching this show.

Tyler and Karey have been perfection running this race. Even when things have not gone their way, they have found a way to find humor in it. I'm really hoping for them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 20, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I crack up at Leo, who not only loves animals, but he really does seem to be a cat-guy. He gets very excited whenever he sees a cat.