TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race - Canada III: General Discussion users admin

The Amazing Race Canada
The Amazing Race Canada (on CTV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 29, 2015Jasper25 08-29-15  5:44 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I cracked up at Jon's reaction, too. I bet he was thinking - not on MY mat!

I am still not sure who my favorite team is. I really like them all. Even when Brian gets impatient with Cynthia, he acknowledges it later and appears to do better. I think maybe the brothers Gino and Jesse are in my top teams because I get nervous any time they screw up, but even if they were eliminated, I'd still have many teams to root for.

I hope the wrestlers get at least one win. They've been trying so hard.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
i like the wrestlers too, but Lealani and Dejean are growing on me

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Good episode last night. Hope Brent & Sean and Nick & Matt continue to the final 2 teams. Next week they will be in the South Okanagan - I'm headed there later today and will ask around town to see if anyone has any info on the teams from when they filmed a few months ago. If I hear a spoiler I won't post it here.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Monday, September 07, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
The teams were definitely in Osoyoos in May and were at the Miniature Train Museum and at the Cultural Centre. No one I spoke to would tell me which teams were in the lead, having difficulties, etc. Everyone was very tightlipped. I guess I'll have to wait until Wednesday like everyone else.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-) I was so happy for Nick and Matt last night! I really don't have any teams that I dislike at this point, although I could do with fewer tears and less puking from Brent and Sean. They're good sports, though, and I enjoy watching them race.

Mimi

04-30-2009

Wednesday, September 09, 2015 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
That episode was exhausting, but very entertaining.

I actually like Brent and Sean.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Mimi, I totally agree! I like all the final 4 teams. Hoping for a Brent & Sean win.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Last episode I was disappointed with the wrestlers for stealing Simi and Ope's taxi after Gino & Jesse had just done the same thing to them.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Especially as they continued to be so sanctimonious about it to Jesse and Gino. I'm hoping Sean and Brent pull it out and win, only because they are the less physical team and have a lot of moxy! Hurry hard boys. Lol plus when they took the wrestlers cab, they called them another one. That was at the task just before the pit stop or the curling, can't remember which.

I do like these face off tasks and hope The U.S. One incorporates them.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was a bit disappointed in the cab stealing, but I understood it. I was more disappointed that Simi and Ope were eliminated. I'm hoping for a Gino and Jesse win, although I'd be happy for any of them. I've enjoyed watching them all compete.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
That was a bit disappointing. And the winning team also got most votes as "fan favourite"? I must have watched a different season of shows.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Good ending....but the multiple cab stealing got to be a bit much. Shouldn't there be a penalty?

Mimi

04-30-2009

Friday, September 25, 2015 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Happy Gal I wanted a Brent and Sean win too.

I hated the cab stealing and that the Wrestlers made Simi cry.

I wasn't surprised with Gino and his brother winning, but more surprised with the two women coming in second. I barely remembered them.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What two women, Mimi? There were only men in the final 3.

This was another fantastic season. The Canadians do it right!

Mimi

04-30-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Teach I meant the two women that won gas for a year. I think they got eliminated in the 3rd or 4th leg.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2015 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think they had their whole province organized with voting. Otherwise I can't see how they would have won. I barely remember them either.

Another great season. I had to laugh at Sean after Brent completed the bike challenge, good job but I think season 4 has started. lol That challenge must have put them way behind considering how quickly they did the next two.

I love the relationship between Simi and Ope, she seems like a lovely young woman.

Congrats to Gino and Jesse and the rest of the top three.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 27, 2015 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-) Thanks for the info, Mimi. I agree - their province must have voted as a block.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: