TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Rob & Amber: Archive through August 03, 2009 users admin

Kaili

08-31-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
They're doing an update on them on the Early Show this morning- it hasn't come on yet but soon...

Kaili

08-31-2000

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Starting to plan their wedding- it may be a reality show...

Show them having breakfast. She asks him "What will you be doing at the office today...haha..I forgot we don't have to go to the office".

Rob says he found himself missing her and asking the producers if she was okay when they were seperated in different tribes. That's how he knew.

Amber says people love them and are happy for them.

Rob gets asked where she is all the time if he's alone at the store or whatever.

They want their wedding to be on their terms- how it would be whether it was on TV or not. She has it all planned- beach, no bugs. Minimul color, simple, clean. Men in linen pants and clean pressed shirts. Casual.

Amber says it's not enough money to retire on so they're being smart. She has a million, he has $250,000 but Rob says "As bad as it sounds, a million dollars is only a million dollars".

They want to be married within a year and they want three kids.

Same old thing- Rob was joking, smiling, and charismatic. Amber sat there and made little rich girl comments. Sorry- I can't stand her.

Lorie

08-29-2003

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I've seen them on a couple of commercials here for UPN. (This is in the Boston area.)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, September 24, 2004 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Rob and Amber were on Regis and Kelly today. He won the Best Reality Guest Relly award.

Kappy

06-29-2002

Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Amber says people love them and are happy for them."

How nice.

But seriously, they are right that a million doesn't go far in this economy. So sooner or later, they're going to have to work again.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
so true Kappy

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
"Boston" Rob Mariano ("Survivor All-Stars") joins Rob Cesternino ("Survivor All-Stars") and Scott Zakarin (TheFishbowl) for the "Fish Eye View" radio show on Tuesday, November 23rd, at 12PM (PT) / 3PM (ET) to discuss his "Survivor" experiences. Log on to the chat during the radio show - you can ask Rob about "Survivor Marquesas", "Survivor All-Stars", Amber and if she made him sign a pre-nup to protect her million dollar "Survivor" win!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Hmm, Rob didn't show up for the radio show, and all they got was his voice mail. This seems to add fuel to the rumor that Romber will be on the next TAR since yesterday the contestents were supposed to be sequestered.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Bleck.

Gen

08-22-2003

Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gen a private message Print Post    
Just now on MSNBC - Sean (the weatherman) was giving a report about a hurricane conference held in the Bahamas. At the end, he pointed out a party being held across the water. He said that Rob and Amber are going to be married there tonight.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I heard they were getting married on TV May 24.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, April 16, 2005 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I heard it was being taped today for television showing on the 24th of May.

Tashakinz

11-13-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tashakinz a private message Print Post    
Yahoo has a link to a story on their front page that the wedding will be shown on CBS on 05-24. www.yahoo.com

Elle

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elle a private message Print Post    
Rob and Amber Meet/Greet/Pic/Autographing!!

On sunday Aug 21, Rob and Amber were at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN promoting the Sleep Number Bed. From 1-3pm for a donation of $2 the first 300 people got their picture taken with Rob and Amber, an autograph and a bracelet.

They were just two regular, everyday people and were very nice. They just walked in with a mall security guard (no flashy entourage) and did the meet and greet thing. I have pictures to post, and my aide is putting her autograph up on ebay, item number 6556053149

here is a link to the auction- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6556053149

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh wow-- you got to see Rob in person! Lucky you!

Tess

04-13-2001

Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tess a private message Print Post    
Elle, it sounds like you had a great time. I would have loved to have been there since we're just 8 miles from the Mall but wouldn't you know it, we were on vacation! pfffffft! I'm glad you got to go!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It seems that Amber has written a book and will be on the Early Show later this morning..

Amber's book

Amber's Guide for Girls..

Product Details:
ISBN: 1933538031
Format: Paperback, 88pp
Pub. Date: February 2006
Publisher: Synergy Books
Edition Number: 2
Barnes & Noble Sales Rank: 589,242
Age Range: Young Adult
NEW FROM B&N

A new copy is not available from Barnes & Noble.com at this time.

Search our Used & Out of Print Store for copies provided by our Authorized Sellers

ABOUT THE BOOK

From the Publisher
Accreditation

ABOUT THE BOOK

Amber's Guide for Girls: Advice on Fame, Family, Fashion and More!

FROM THE PUBLISHER
If you're a fan of reality television, then you're a fan of Amber Mariano. With her girl-next-door charm and striking natural beauty, Amber has made her way into hearts of millions of fans worldwide. Now Amber is reaching out to young girls everywhere with /Amber's Guide for Girls/. In this fun, insightful book, Amber gives advice on important subjects like school, family, goals, relationships, and even fashion. /Amber's Guide for Girls/ will inspire girls everywhere to be strong, confident, and proud of who they are. Amber's own journey from small-town girl to worldwide celebrity is proof positive that if you believe in yourself, nothing is impossible!
ACCREDITATION
Amber Mariano sky-rocketed to fame through an appearance on "Survivor: Australian Outback." She then won "Survivor: All-Stars" where she met her husband Rob. They placed second on "The Amazing Race."

Theowl

09-28-2000

Sunday, October 08, 2006 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Rob is on MansionPoker Challenge on Fox South tonight. It just started, so he hasn't had a chance to show his butt yet. If anyone is interested, I'll keep you posted. Man, I hope he loses!!!

Suz

10-13-2005

Monday, October 09, 2006 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Suz a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch it. How did Rob do Theowl?

Theowl

09-28-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Hi Suz, sorry it took me so long to get back here. Are you a TV Poker addict, too? Rob went heads up with Marlon Delinois from NY. MD was 3-1 chip leader and during the game Rob was up and down. Marlon ended up winning, and in the post show interview, Leeann asked Rob about his losing last hand. He said he wasn't very happy about his all in call, and she said "I know, you weren't very happy back there" and pointed backstage. He must have made an ass out of himself. She asked him how this related to reality shows and he said that he is just a "second place" kind of guy. The guy that won had asked his girlfriend to marry him before the game, so he had a really great day!! It reruns tomorrow, 10-11 at 2:00 central time if you want to catch it. He wants to be a poker pro, but he has a LONG way to go. And personally, I really don't want to ever watch him playing with the pros, like my FAVORITE Danny.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Soooo... TheOwl... how do you really feel about Daniel Negraneau???

Theowl

09-28-2000

Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Theowl a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I DO LOVE my Danny Boy!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 03, 2009 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rob and Amber have a baby girl!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32264266/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, August 03, 2009 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is great news. Amber is one of my all time favorite reality show contestants.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 03, 2009 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice article. Good for them!