TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jenn Lyon Survivor Palau

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Jenn Lyon Survivor Palau users admin

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
According to Eliza Orlins Twitter Page;

2/27/72-1/19/10 Jenn Lyon brought more good to this world in her almost 38 years than most will in a lifetime. Jenn, I'll miss you. R.I.P.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Here's a TVGrapevine Link: Link

Survivor loses it's first hero, beautiful, young Jenn Lyon lost her battle with breast cancer sometime in the early hours this morning, (possibly late last night, I am unable to find the exact time) Jenn was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2005 and underwent a modified, radical bilateral mastectomy. Here is a video clip of her Palau days where she placed 4th runner up.

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How sad. Way too young.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry to hear that. She was indeed way too young.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Very sad and way too young! :-(

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link

Jeff Probst talks about Jenn Lyon

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
I just came across this at Survivor Fever and thought I'd post it here.

Jennifer Lyon - Survivor Palau
(2.27.72 - 1.19.10)

On January 19, 2010, Jenn Lyon passed away at age 37 after a long battle with cancer.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jenn's family and friends.

Sad. There was an event here in LA last month around the time of the Samoa finale that was raising money for the breast cancer organization she works with. She was featured on the local news too. Based on that I thought she was doing better and beating it. Again, sad.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, April 05, 2010 - 4:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad to find out that Jenn died, I had no idea; heartbreaking news. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. Too young too soon.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: