TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivor All-stars 2!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Survivor All-stars 2! users admin

Mnemosyne

08-25-2008

Friday, August 28, 2009 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mnemosyne a private message Print Post    
Who would we love to see on a second version of Survivor-All-stars!?

Jarreau

03-02-2008

Friday, August 28, 2009 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jarreau a private message Print Post    
Ozzy - Cook Island/Fans vs Favorites
Colby - Australian Outback

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If I see anybody for a third time on this show, I just may have to write a letter. (LOL)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant even remember half of the players anymore :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 29, 2009 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do we know that there is a second all-stars?

Sandizzle

08-29-2009

Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandizzle a private message Print Post    
Since BB UK is soon to be cancelled, I've developed a game in memory of the incredible 10 years I've had.

From the creator's of iSurv1vor comes the second installment of the iB1g Brother series. Last summer Big Brother took place in Las Vegas, Nevada where 10 rookies shared two different penthouse lofts with 10 i1 veterans, people who played in a previous iSurv1vor season.

After 13 weeks of competiton, Matty Flav was dealt a royal flush! He won the game against Lorii Anne by a vote of 6-1.

For season 2 we're headed to London, UK and we're looking for 12 unique house mates to take place in an ORG experience like no other.

This will not be your typical Big Brother game, you must be ready for anything! Big Brother is getting mean this season and he's brought his little brother and little sister with him.

Want a new and interesting experience? Are you up for a challenge? Thrive off of eliminating mindless competitors and end up as the last one standing? Then Big Brother wants you!

Check out the game forum below and apply! You could be the next house mate - you could be the next winner of iB1g Brother!

http://ibigbrother2.proboards.com

Below you will find the easy access application. Simply copy and paste this form and send it via message at the forum above, or you can email Big Brother the application @: strykuptheband@aol.com. Remember to attatch a few pictures of yourself when sending out your application. All house mates will need an image for the memory wheels.

Application:

First off, sell yourself throughout this application. This will not be your traditional ORG so the best is needed. Big Brother is looking for twelve dynamic, and interesting people. Each applicant will be thoroughly reviewed by Big Brother and further examination will follow if interested.

If you have AIM, adding us to your buddy list earns bonus points as it shows us you are eager and interested.

Sandy: cooll1kewhoa
Corey: mrbauchy

Basic Information:

- Name:

- AIM Screen Name:

- MSN Screen Name:

- Link to your Facebook:
or
- Link to your MySpace:

- Marital Status:

- Email Address:

- How many hours a week do you spend online?:

- Do you own a working webcam or digital camera?

Getting To Know You:

- Any past ORG experiences:

- Have you ever cheated or been 'expelled' from an ORG before?

- How did you hear about iB1g Brother?:

- Did you follow the first season or any other i1 games?

- Have you applied for any i1 games in the past and still have yet to play?

- Have you seen international versions of Big Brothers?

- What would be your initial strategy?:

- Briefly describe yourself as a player:

- Three words that describe your personality:

Random Questions:

- What would you bring as your luxury isolated in a house with not tv or Internet, and why:

- Would you give a random hobo money if he asked for it?:

- Please trash Britney Spears. (If you dare)

- Name a song title that best fits your life:

- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?:

- After being in the house for a bit under constant watch, do you think the public would like or loathe you? Explain yourself.

- From the house guests on any season of America's version of Big Brother, who are you most similar to and why?

- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?:

- If your best friend in the game was on the chopping block the first round, would you campaign hard for them to stay? Explain:

- What is your greatest fear in life?:

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 30, 2009 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
If I look back to the seasons since the last All Stars, this is who I'd like to see:

Gabon - no one
Tocantins - Stephen and Brenden
Fan v Favs (Micronesia) no one
the others: pics not on this board for at least the two seasons previous to Micro.(well, I'm sure they are in archives) and I can't remember them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/30/survivor-samoa-earthquake/

No one hurt related to Survivor..

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well we now know it's Heros vs Villians. I am sure Russel is a shoe in.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Don't know how true this is and I think it's totally insane, but supposedly the entire boot list of Survivor 20 has been leaked ... do NOT click on the link if you don't want to be spoiled.
I'm serious ... don't click ...
TDT link

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LT, that's crazy. I agree with you that the list is totally insane. If that list is true, then some of the contestants for S20 would be on their THIRD season!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I not only looked, I copied and saved it. But that is only because I am old and will totally forget I have it, LOL.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, LMAO!!!!!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think that link is true, they locked the thread and no other posts, plus the guy that posted it only had 1 post. He even got flamed at the end.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 05, 2009 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
He also misspelled Rupert. What kind of dweeb is that??? Are we allowed to call trolls who post total trash on other message boards dweebs?

Aurora

11-24-2006

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Will there be a new thread for the new All-Stars beginning tonight? I'm assuming there is a lot of spoiling in the one that's active now, is that right?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There is a thread started for the first show. It's not considered spoiling once something has aired on the East Coast.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: