TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Guatemala's Jamie on MTV's Parental C...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Guatemala's Jamie on MTV's Parental Control users admin

Cdbga

10-04-2004

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cdbga a private message Print Post    
I was flipping through the channels yesterday and stopped when I saw a familiar face on MTV's "Parental Control". Turned out to be Jamie from Survivor Guatemala. The premise of the show is that parents who are unhappy with their son or daughter's boyfriend/girlfriend, each choose 1 person for the kid to go on a date with. The parents and the current bf/gf sit together and watch video of the 2 dates, then the kid comes back and decides whether to stay with the current bf/gf or choose 1 of their 2 dates.

Nicole Cherie, who played Deena Stewart on 7th Heaven, was the daughter. Jamie was the boyfriend the parents didn't like. Nicole ended up dumping him and picking a guy named Chris who just started a company evicting squirrels from people's homes. Jamie came off like a complete jerk. Any liking I had for him from Survivor is completely dead now.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
No offense, but I thought he was a rather big jerk much of the time on Survivor,too -- guess it wasn't just the editing, eh? :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...maybe it was his twin.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOOOOOOO -- not two of them!!!! If he would have kept quiet and just smiled more, I probably would have liked him -- he has a cute face! :-)

Cdbga

10-04-2004

Friday, March 31, 2006 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cdbga a private message Print Post    
I agree Teach, that he came off as a jerk on Survivor...I wouldn't have called myself a fan after seeing Survivor, but I had hoped he was different in real life - not just that he got bad editing, but that perhaps the Survivor experience had not suited him (I know I'd be a much less likeable person under Survivor conditions). I think it was mostly his being from Georgia (my home state) that made me want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, after this show, there is no doubt for him to benefit from!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: