TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jeff Probst not leaving yet

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Jeff Probst not leaving yet users admin

Rossbo

07-06-2004

Friday, December 09, 2005 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rossbo a private message Print Post    
Jeff Probst Keeps Survivoring
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20051209/en_tv_eo/17934

Jeff Probst isn't snuffing his own torch just yet.

CBS on Thursday shot down months of speculation that the Survivor ringleader would abdicate his Tribal Council perch when his contract expires at the end of the next season.

"I was thinking about retiring and spending my time traveling to exotic locations around the world, meeting new and interesting people. Then I realized, uh, wait a second, I'm already doing that with 'Survivor' and getting paid for it, as well," Probst, 44, said in a statement.

Probst's contract with the seminal unscripted show, which he has hosted since its inception in summer 2000, had only extended through the 12th season, now in production at an undisclosed location.

<snip>

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: