TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Episode - April 24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 9th Episode - April 24 users admin

"Spicy Jeff"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 25, 2024Brenda196625 04-25-24  12:29 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like that post is gone, but at the time I saw it, it had been up for 3 hours, thus potentially spoiling people across the country.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I also was shocked that Hunter didn’t play his idol. Since everyone now knows he has it, it makes him a target. (As Tiffany astutely pointed out, funny that she got away with not using HER idol ) The TC was so chaotic (again!) that he should have realized that this is the scenario that hidden immunity idols are made for. Amazed that a superfan would not have picked up on the danger.

Not surprised that they got him out, just surprised that they got him out with an idol in his pocket.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
OMG!!! I just watched last night, and I don't think I've ever been so mad at an episode!!! WTH was Hunter thinking? NO ONE KNEW HE HAD AN IDOL! So what if you are hearing your name, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND PLAY YOUR IDOL, that's what it's for!

And if you do decide to open your mouth and blab that you have it, and you are at tribal PLAY IT!!! At least you'll remain in the game. Now that they know you have it, they're going to try to flush it anyway! And if you use it, it goes back into play, you found it once, you might do it again.

Rant over (maybe lol)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, his idol was SO mis-played. He doesn't have enough of a confidant that he could tell them about it an expect it to be kept secret. So to blab about it and have everyone know, and then gamble and not play it. Just such a huge blunder! He may have been a master at challenges and puzzles, but not at all one around strategy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The women have a 5-3 majority at this point. How mich you wanna bet a man will win. We’ve seen it happen so many times.

And the men we are left with! Who is this Ben person? Other than being a Metalica fan, I don’t even know him. Failure of editing? Then we have Q. OMG, I am on Q-overload!! He has been shoved down our throat every episode, and he annoys the crap out of me with his know it all persona.

I do still like Charlie, but I’m sure he will disappoint me soon, as they all have.

COME ON LADIES!!! Please, for once, get it together and get the rest of the men out while you have the numbers. I am begging you!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ben had a lot of screen time in the beginning, and then fell off the map.

No fan of Q.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 26, 2024 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Have I mentioned I have an idea Maria might just win it? I had that feeling from the first episode when they had to move those heavy blocks on the beach, and sometimes two of them together couldn't even move one. Maria carried one on her back by herself.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yes, Juju, Maria is playing an excellent game and is very strong in the social aspect. She is very good at observing people and I would love to hear more confessionals from her. If the previews are right, she may work with Q knowing that not a single person would vote for him in the end. Heck, she may even take Venus with her and maybe that is why the two are being shoved down our throats.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, me too. Her or charlie. Mainly because they compared themselves to Malcolm and Denise and the editors even showed us a clip of M and D from back in the day on the 1st ep this season. I thought that was big time foreshadowing.

I will be bummed if they win though. I want Kenzie or Tiff to win. They have played their hearts out. Didnt have an easy first 16 days like Maria and Charlie did.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Kenzie or Tiff to win also. They overcame more than anyone to get where they are now.

I would be happy if any of the women come out on top. Just because of how the challenges are slanted towards the men. And how arrogant most of them were this season, thinking they decide who stays and who leaves.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I especially like Kenzie.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that Liz is much more influential than we know because Q needs to be the focus of every episode.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2024 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He sure does. Like why, WHY, did we have to hear so much about the Q hoodie skirt at all but then the next episode, they repeated part of that...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: