TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Episode 4/3/24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 6th Episode 4/3/24 users admin

“Cancel Christmas”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting it started for tonight. The title for tonight's episode is "Cancel Christmas".

Looking forward to Biscottiii returning. Has anyone heard anything?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Jimmer. No, and I am getting worried

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope there is news soon...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I heard Q say cancel Christmas.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m liking Will’s approach better now. Not sure if it will back fire on him, but am liking him more. A may be playing too hard, which is never a good sign.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Who is Will?

It was either Q or Tevin who noticed that "Hunter is a puzzle MACHINE." Wait until they get out of the game and find out Hunter has that very puzzle in his house. And he built it himself and has practiced it roughly 2,000 times. The man is a Survivor machine.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Venus needs to go home soon. She is too full of herself. Not liking her at all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Boy, I really messed up my earlier post. Instead of Will, it should say Tim. I was thinking that Tim looked a bit like Will I am, so that must have mixed me up. In addition, I thought Q may be playing too hard. In the beginning, I liked him.. but if he keeps trying to control things, he’ll get himself voted out.

I do like Hunter a lot. But, strong players in challenges never win the game. I liked that he was completely open about not having a vote.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree about Venus. Too aggressive at tribal. I feel like they see her as the next boot, but time will tell.

I really wanted the orange team to win that challenge -- they came SO close. But then I realized who was on the teams, and I was okay with them losing. I was very glad that Kenzie Q and Tiff were safe after all they've been through -- nice to see them in a bit of a power position for once. Still rooting for Charlie and Hunter!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ll go with Charlie and Hunter. Either one winning would be just fine with me. I also like Maria.

Have we heard anything from Liz yet? I’m always concerned that those we don’t hear anything from a contestant that they will probably win.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Me too, Brenda…..Charlie and Hunter are my favorites.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was also so happy that the 3 won and got to eat. I am rooting for them. I also like Hunter and Tevin. I dont care for the Maria Charlie alliance so they will be prolly be final 2 lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I so wanted Venus and her smug smile gone! Please let it be her or Liz next week!

From just watching the show, I would say my faves are Charlie, Maria, Hunter, Kenzie and Tiffany. From watching the 'secret scenes' on youtube, I have seen more of Tim and Soda and have completely changed my mind about them and like them more now. Heck, I might even be changing my mind about Tevin because I want Venus out as much as he does. Ben is a sweetheart but he doesn't seem to realize this is a long term game. Q has become too intense for me in having a need to control things. I'm wishy washy on Moriah. And don't get me started on Liz. From watching the 'secret scenes', after her team had won the food consisting of pastries and a ton of fruit, she was upset that all she could eat were the apples which they set aside from her. She was frustrated in watching the others eat because she also had to compete and yet didn't have anything to eat because of her allergies. She couldn't even eat watermelon or bananas?! What the heck did she think she would eat out there for 29 days while competing?! She is no where near as frustrated as I am at seeing her be selected to be in the game.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hunter has not yet really begun to play, except for playing the lovable doofus who is no threat whatsoever and occasionally helps his team win by pure fluke (on a competition he has replicated in his living room and practiced many times).

Q is indeed playing too hard. After Moriah, he was next best in game theory. He got Moriah voted out because she told him she was modeling Aubrey, who Q thought was one of the best ever to play the game.

I can't figure out how Liz is still alive and in the game even now. But the television audience does not know she is allergic to almost all food. Perhaps she is not allergic to coconut, which in the Pacific Islands in considered the tree of life. Little known (alleged) fact: If a human needs a blood transfusion and death is imminent, coconut milk can be transfused into the human body. Bigdog picked that up somewhere in our travels. I do know the coconut tree is indeed called the tree of life in Pacific island culture.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Heh, came back to say I think the other contestants are going to go out of their minds when they find out they have been playing against a guy they think of as a lovable doofus who in real life had been accepted to med school and who decided instead to devote this part of his life to winning Survivor. I find Hunter to be the most fascinating Survivor player ever. Although Boston Rob is right up there probably next.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The patriarchy is alive and well on this Survivor season. It looks like the men are the only ones who are allowed to 'say names'. And keeping women in the game is obviously not allowed, according to the men who are running things. Q has made himself the Survivor professor, letting Mo know how she needs to play the game. And then voting her out. <eye roll>

Even Jeff pretty much admitted the physical, male-oriented challenge is 'lopsided', and asking Kenzi, the only woman on the team, her opinion on being 'on the better side of the draw'.

Tim, acting like another Survivor professor, lies about Mo voting Ben, which then gets exposed. Also doesn't bother to tell Maria that she's in an alliance with him and 4 other people that she is now forced to agree to. He really is coming off as untrustworthy.

I cannot stand Tevin. So of course, he will probably be around to annoy the crap out of me for the rest of the season.

This mergetory thing is just not working. They are all buffless, yet still tribal.

I guess Venus is not allowed to play the game - that's men's work, and she needs to stop talking. She should just go along with whatever a male tells her to do next. I was disappointed that Kenzie ratted her out to Q and Tim.

I am also not impressed by this super complicated way to find an immunity idol. It takes up way too much time on the episode, and leaves plenty of room for the person to get caught, but they never do. <eye roll>

Anyhoo - I guess I'll just hate-watch the rest of the season just so I can come on here and complain about it!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That is what Venus said on twitter, which makes me feel like a man will win. Venus had the best idea to take out Charlie than Mo but no one listened. They all deserve to lose to him for this reason alone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was also disappointed that Kenzie told Q and Tim

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have been pretty disappointed with this season..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 06, 2024 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hate away, Rosem. I find your insights interesting, but I still think Hunter is a lock for the win. Kid gave up his whole real life for this. I find it mind-blowing. But he leads a privileged life in a privileged country, so he will be fine either way.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2024 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju!

I'm rooting for Hunter too, but my fear is that he is TOO good and once the rest of them realize it, they're going to want him out.

Hunter and Charlie are the only men that I like at this point.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 07, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just occurred to me why I get a bad feeling with Tevin. He has a Todrick Hall vibe about him, in that his stuff don't stink, and he's better than everyone else.

Todrick has a go fund me because he claims his house burned down, and was wearing expensive Cartier jewelry in a video defending himself for asking people for money. There are also some other unsavory rumors going around.

The people they put on this season seem to be a rag-tag group of misfits. I won't be surprised to find out that Tevin has some baggage.

Just think about the men they cast this season:

Jelinisky - broke a prop the first day, Bhanu - constant mental breakdowns, Tevin who thinks he's the star, Q and Tim think only they know how to play survivor. The only thing I can remember of Ben is that he knows Metallica songs.

I hope that Charlie and Hunter don't turn out to be disappointments.

So far, I have liked all of the women, as far as what we've been allowed to see of them, which ain't much.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 08, 2024 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear I’m not on an island by myself on Venus. I like her she just needs to be less emotional

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 08, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Someone on twitter said she is a messy and I am here for all of it! LOL I feel the same!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 08, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oopss sorry the red dots are the B word

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 08, 2024 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I think what I am seeing from Venus is frustration, which is making her appear emotional in the edit.

I can feel her exasperation right through my tv. She wants to play so bad and has a decent strategy. But the men have taken over and women are throwing her under the bus. I am very frustrated on her behalf!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Count me in as a Venus fan! at least for the time being.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Venus is only 20. She is probably handicapped by having always had those huge beautiful eyes and heart-shaped face that she has never needed to use her intellect much, and she is still forming her social skills.

I was actually kind of shocked by the empathy and emotion she was showing at the end of tonight's tribal council.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 10, 2024 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Q is going to be expendable at some point. He would really get on my nerves.

I thought Maria was just trying to let Venus know how she came across in her delivery. I thought Maria’s delivery was good. But, Venus seemed to have to take it ‘there’ kind of mocking Maria. Then, Venus took credit for Tevin’s plan to get Soda out. Tevin will go for the juggler, given the chance.

Not sure why Hunter is hiding in a tree next week, but I’m here for it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: