TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Episode 3/20/24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 4th Episode 3/20/24 users admin

“Don't Touch the Oven”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tiki Man

wonder who says the title

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We miss you Biscottiii. Thanks for getting this started, Pamy. :-)

However, I think the title of this week's episode is "Don't Touch the Oven".

"Tiki Man" is next week's episode.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Uggghhh....all Bhanu wants to do is 'win a million hearts'. Did he win ANY hearts this season. He absolutely makes me cringe.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I cant take Bhanu any longer. Glad he's leaving tonight.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
And in Bhanu fashion...he cries as he walks out.

I wouldn't doubt that next week they will combine to two teams.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
What happened? I got a phone call and missed the last half of the show.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
all he did was irritate a million hearts! The pleading with God and then being pissed at him was the last straw for me

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy. I found that offensive! He does have a very sad and inspiring life story and I hope he functions massively better in his regular daily life.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
There are thousands of people with worse stories that aren't as pitiful as he is.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So he believes in God until God doesn't give him what he wants? Did I get that right? For the first time in years, I came here early to be spoiled. I wasn't sure if I could keep watching if there was any chance he wasn't booted tonight. I don't believe for a second that he didn't want the money.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I couldn't figure out how bhanu survived at work, so I looked up his degrees. His bachelors was in computers. Lots of weirdos in that, like me. Then got a degree in business specializing in human resources. Now that is weird. I can see him behind a computer, but not dealing with people.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Wednesday, March 20, 2024 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Bhano calls himself honest, but what he is is emotionally immature. He's like a little kid who gets a splinter in his finger and then cries and carries on until a grown-up removes the splinter for him. (God is the grown-up in this case.) An adult would get the tweezers and remove the splinter.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
He's out. Now we can go on with the game.

PS. We do need to give him credit for his story. Not many people get out of such deep poverty, but I'm still very annoyed that they selected him and gave him so much screen time!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And this should piss everyone off who had to endure Bhanu for nine days!!!!

IMDB

This guy is an actor.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well supposedly they were small roles and he supported himself as a data analyst. He was a dancer in India.according to gossipnextdoor. Com (on tablet, can't link.) He also had 2 injuries that he kept from everyone on Survivor. His shoulder and knee.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
i agree with the notion that he is emotionally immature, and that may stem from his childhood experiences. So many tears! I'm not sorry to see him voted out. It was just too much neediness for this game. Neediness without obvious growth happening.

But wow, Hunter and his skills in the challenges! I'm so rooting for him now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Survivor and Jeff are getting thrashed and dragged on Twitter (as they should).

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree, Lexie. They should get trashed. What a waste of time giving so much screen time to Bhanu. Ugh! I am so glad he is gone.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Bhanu's screen time was maddening! I loved it when Tiffany wouldn't put up with his emotional drama/manipulation last night when he was down on his knees begging. Now we can get to know some of the other players. Moriah's attempts at jumping were pretty hilarious.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
If he went on Survivor to boost his acting career, he may have made a major miscalculation. I know I never want to see him on my tv screen (or in a movie!) ever again.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do feel for Bhanu, this is an emotionally damaged fellow and I hope he gets the help he needs.

That said, I'm not sorry to see him grow, his borderline emotional lability was hard to watch.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Finally, some sympathy for Bhanu. Yes he is emotionally immature and his thought processes seem quite simple. However, it does appear that he has come a long way from where he was and hopefully he will grow and mature in the future.

I’ll add that it must be the worst tribe ever. Half of the tribe shouldn’t have been playing Survivor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What was casting thinking? They purposely placed an emotionally immature person like Bhanu in a situation that he was so obviously unprepared for.

Then, production decides to spend FOUR episodes on him. Is it because he called Jeff his 'guru' and Jeff needed that ego boost? With so many other INTERESTING people, we keep seeing the tribe that can't win anything.

What has happened to Survivor????

I am currently watching Survivor Palau from 20 years ago, and it's almost a whole different show, and a much better one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
After 2 losses they should tribe swap Better yet start with 2 tribes again!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2024 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The whole Bhanu thing was pretty weird. It is a relief that he is gone.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 22, 2024 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m a sucker for the underdog, my husband and I felt sorry for him. Plus I’m not crazy about Kenzie was hoping she would be blindsided.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I can feel for him without having him take a space on Survivor.

Yes, it seems like time to shake up the tribes.. And Bank's legacy is that he betrayed the remaining three to the other tribes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 23, 2024 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-46-bhanu-gopal-interview/

He is happy, so good.

But just exhausting! Feels like one of those click bait commercials that go on and on, all about him.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 25, 2024 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can feel for him without having him take a space on Survivor.

Uh no you can’t. You wouldn’t even know who he is.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: