TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode 3/6/24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 2nd Episode 3/6/24 users admin

“Scorpio Energy”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 07, 2024Brenda196625 03-07-24  3:22 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I agree about the Green Team. They are my favorite team and Charlie is my favorite so far.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is a clip that was on the Survivor YouTube channel (not in the episode for some reason). This changed my opinion of Tevin, who I liked at first:

https://twitter.com/melbrown00/status/1765761033212191202?s=61&t=lZbA9ypfD90gMcOzoaC1GQ

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Count me in on the Green Team fan base. I feel bad for the Purples, they are just doomed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am hoping Venus lasts longer than most of her team.

The idol thing with Soda was the 2nd week in a row. I dont know why Jeff gave it to Venus 2 wks in a row ...maybe just to see if soda snatched it again LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they should have shown that on the show not the idiotic Swift naming song game which was soooo boring!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was stupid, that song game.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Jelinsky was never Survivor material. He would not have bailed them out in that arch challenge, although he might have been a bit more useful than Jess.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I was originally thinking that Jelinsky’s height and strength would help but that would have been useless if he were to just quit again.

I’m also a fan of Charlie and the green tribe. The orange tribe are all pretty unlikable. I don’t like Soda but Venus seems pretty whiny as well. Have to see how it plays out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Venus is going to be someone I root for because I always root for the underdogs. The first ep I loved Soda and Tevin but this ep showed them as bullies. We shall see how the story progresses.

I just dont see how the purple tribe can win so I am hoping for a shakeup.

I feel the green tribe must dominate for a couple more weeks since we barely know some of them.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yikes ~ As much as I liked almost all of them last week, I disliked quite a few this week, LOL! Isn't that always the way?

I thought Tevin was going to be one of my favorites but oh boy is he a drama queen who feels he gets to immediately decide who is worthy and who is not. Soda can't seem to think for herself so just goes along with the queen. I can't tell if Venus is whiny or has already alienated so many in such a short time. I'm holding judgement on her for now. I have no opinion on Liz and Randen seemed almost a tad better than last week but is he really? The only one on that team I am rooting for is Hunter and hope he can survive being on a tribe with the queen.

LOVE the green tribe and hope that they can remain just as positive if and when they suffer a loss. that's when we'll see their true colors.

I'm at a loss with the blue team. They definitely sent home the right person this week. While others were holding 2-3 blocks, Jess only ever had one and she couldn't manage it for more then a few seconds. It was easy to understand the frustration of the others. The fake idol was just stupid. She was going home no matter what. The odds of the shot in the dark are so overwhelming.

And then there was the scene at the beginning of the challenge where a few teams were making fun of the blue team. WTH?! That is NOT the spirit of Survivor!! I'm really hoping there isn't going to be more ugliness this season and that I'm just over reacting.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Blue??

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Purple. Kind of looks blue to me also, tho.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it is a really blue purple :-)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    

IMO it’s purple. But it’s a moot point for me because I knew what Kappy meant. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks purple to me, but basically it is not orange or green..

I try to think how horrible I would come across out there (not well, trust me) but these people mostly went to great lengths and preparation to be on Survivor and some just are so annoying!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Should Jem be worried .. good thing she's on the strong team so far but having a name beginning with J could be J for Jinx.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL the J curse this season hahah

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: