TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Episode, Feb 28

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 1st Episode, Feb 28 users admin

"This is Where the Legends are Made"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 01, 2024Strategist25 03-01-24  3:38 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Jelinsky wasn’t mentally strong and gave up too easily on the individual challenges. However, he was helpful (certainly far more helpful than Jess) with the physical aspect of the tribe immunity challenge. Kind of the ideal player to keep around. Individually weak but physically strong enough to support the tribe in immunity challenges.

Winning Survivor isn’t just about who you personally like. It’s about who you can keep around that will help your game from a tribe perspective but at the same time will not be hard to defeat when the individual game comes into play.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
His height was likely his biggest advantage in the competitions, but his mental ability being his weakest.

Interestng thought on the bucket holes. They were trying to plug them with fingers. I wonder if they could have but the buckets inside each other and taken turns. I wonder how much water leaked out of the bucket as they carried it. One has to think the task was doable in the hours on the hour glass as Jeff talks about them testing these challenges out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But viewing Survivor can be about who you like or respect. And Jelinsky just needed to go. If he was going to betray everyone, he shouldn't have been so eager to volunteer to do the Sweat task and should not have lobbied to go on the boat.

And he seemed to think they would admire his choices.

And maybe learn the definitions of extremely common words before imposing his misinterpretation on others.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OT: Memphis and Christmas are getting divorced. I posted the TMZ article in the BB22 page, in case anyone cares.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who are Memphis and Christmas? I don't remember their season on Survivor.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, they were on BB. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Lexie, I indicated “OT” in my post since it was about BB. I figured no one would be monitoring BB pages in the off-season. And this was important news that everyone needed to know right now.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The 500 lb. gecko challenge was fun to watch, but horrible to do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, I was so afraid of someone getting crushed to death by a 500 lb gecko plushie.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I was worried that someone's toes would be crushed with the first big block puzzle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Strategist, that too!! Ouch!

These challenges look dangerous. I assume they have OSHA and medics on set, because the possibility of serious injury seems elevated.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those were both very physical challenges, requiring considerable strength. A physically weaker tribe is at a big disadvantage. The Nami (orange) tribe is very dominant.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 01, 2024 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
when they showed how to solved the #s puzzle I thought Come on! no one would have figured that out...the letters werent even together to form the words. complete bs

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 02, 2024 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have watched just a few interviews that Mike Bloom did in person. He was allowed to go to Fiji and interview each of them and even see the first tribal council, apparently with some funding by Rob Cesternino.

Anyway, from her interview, I really liked Kenzie.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So episode 2 is going to be called Scorpio Energy. I've already forgotten who the two scorpios are, lol!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Venus has scorpio vibes

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: