TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Episode, Dec 13

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 12th Episode, Dec 13 users admin

"The Ex-Girlfriend at the Wedding"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 10, 2023 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title given by CBS, sorry.

90 min

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My schedule has the title, The Ex-Girlfriend at the Wedding. Strange title lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it is probably Jake that says it lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's how Drew feels with Austin starting to care more about his alliance with Dee or vice versa.

Breanna95838

07-08-2011

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Breanna95838 a private message Print Post    
Drew is pissed that he got blindsided

Austin will probably be pissed that Dee didn't warn him

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Breeanna, I hope he is pissed at Dee too.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope Austin realizes Dee is playing him just like everyone but Julie. I’m not liking Dee anymore. Kataruh for the win!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jake has a crotch idol! Made me giggle as he said it with his heavy Boston accent.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Drew said the title.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That felt so good!!!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Drew did say the title. I hope Dee is not victim to a blindside next week, but that certainly is possible. Not sure why Julie wants to bring Jake or Austin..

Anyway, I was fine with Drew leaving.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Dee didn’t even look at Austin after voting him out. I suspect he may be next, considering the remaining alliances. Katurah and Dee are aligned. Jake will probably go with Katurah. So, Julie or Austin are probably next to go, unless they win immunity.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I hope Austin learned his lesson, can't trust Dee, no matter how enamored he is. Hopefully she will go next.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I agree, but unfortunately think that Dee now has control of the game with Drew out. She’s been going after all the strategic players. Julie is probably the last strategic player left. I don’t see any of the others as being strategic.
I also think Dee wants all the former Reba tribe members on the jury… then, she can go all Reba strong on them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like Austin, but he is just so blindly crushing and unaware. I really want to see Katurah or Jake take control of this game. Sad to see Drew go as I enjoyed his game and comments a lot.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dang, I was really bummed to see Drew go. He had Austin's back all the way and now Austin has no one because he was thinking with the wrong head at a crucial time in the game. Sadly, Austin will be next on mini dictator Dee's list. I was hoping Katurah and Jake would start to think for themselves but instead they are still doing Dee's bidding as well.

Sigh, I'm still loving this season no matter how much I want Dee and Julie to be gone! Come on, Katurah ~ Hook up with Austin and Jake and take them out!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was so hoping Austin would use his idol on Drew...just in case. I would be interested to know if Austin used his Idol, just because it was the last week to use it....or if he felt something was up? He may have sensed Dee was acting off, and wanted to be sure it wasn't HIM she was plotting against.

Will he be upset that she did to him, exactly what he didn't do to her? I would be. Watch her worm her way out if it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dee has played a pretty flawless game yet I just cant root for her. Maybe because it seems that she has had an easy way to the end and I like underdogs

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I feel the same way about Dee…..haven’t liked her at all. She has played flawlessly, but I’ll still root for Kataruh.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am a Jake fan now. I would love to see him come out on top. In any reality show like Survivor or Big Brother, I love it when the people who think they are masters of the game are blindsided.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am now Jake all the way. If he can get out Dee at 5, he has a chance. But I never really care who wins, because I always say the person who wins is who deserved to win, even if it is NOT RUSSELL. LOL.

Oh, and for the record, Dee does deserve to win. She has indeed played the hardest.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
exit interview w/Dalton Ross

Survivor 45 star Drew Basile says he was 'humiliated' and 'mortified'

https://ew.com/survivor-45-drew-basile-humiliated-mortified-interview-8415564

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Okay, Juju and Maris, I’ll jump on the Jake train too. I think he really is a good guy and everyone just looked past him. I’ll be happy for him if he really does make the final 3.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yup, me too on the Jake cheer team! He's been the underdog so long just scratching to hang in. NOW he's got HII & keeping his mouth shut about it. Go Jake!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I'm also hoping for a Jake win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm ok with any of them winning. I kind of feel like if Dee was a guy she would have gotten more respect. I dont know. I cant figure out why I know she played flawlessly but I still dont whole heartedly root for her. I would love Katurah or Jake to win. I think Katurah would use some of the money to help others.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I will also be fine if Dee wins. Goodness knows she has played her heart out.

And, of course, there is always the old Juju adage: Whoever wins is the person who deserved to win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 17, 2023 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Dee.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I think Dee is okay too. She is keeping her eye on the game and is playing well.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Dee is playing a great game. How many times have we bemoaned these female competitor who lose sight of the game over some guy. Here we have what we have always looked for a woman who plays the game without losing sight of the end having a showmance with a guy who lost sight of the game because of a woman.

I like Dee. I would be happy with either a Jake win or a Dee win but Jake is my fave only because he has hung on by his fingernails at time and maintains humor and is grounded.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just can't warm up to Dee. She probably deserves the win if she gets there, but I'll also probably forget who she is more quickly than if someone else wins.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I rewatched last week's ep and she really does deserve to win. Watch I probably just jinxed her LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: