TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Episode, Dec 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 11th Episode, Dec 6 users admin

"This Game Rips Your Heart Out"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"This Game Rips Your Heart Out"

90 min

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Austin Austin Austin.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Austin should be crying, what a dope

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont know why Dee wrote Julie's name. She didnt need to. I would have thought for her to write Jack in case Emily had an idol

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I think Dee wrote Julie's name so she could possibly cover her tracks as the person who gave Julie a heads up that she was going. I think they all know that it was Dee anyway since Austin fessed up that he told Dee.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They all know it was Dee. Austin is screwed too because they know they can't tell him anything.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 06, 2023 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm just glad that Austin is still there and can use his idol next time. I just have a hard time liking Julie or Drew. And sorry that Austin gave his idol to Julie in the first place. And yes, Austin shouldn't have told Dee, but Dee shouldn't have told Julie.

Meanwhile Emily seems to have gotten a lot in the way of change, so that is good.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... Austin is such a bonehead. He blew up his game for a chick he has known for only three weeks. I have never been a fan of either Julie or Dee. At this point, I'm rooting for Jake, Katurah and Drew. But I have a feeling if Drew doesn't win immunity, he's toast next week.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Austin is making some bonehead moves. First of all "giving" your idol to someone?! WHAT! He should have made it VERY Clear that he was lending it to her. I hope others learn that lesson!

Second, thinking Dee wouldn't tell her closest female friend and ally out there?? Just foolish. Now I don't want him to win.

I was sad to see Emily go, after disliking her so much at the beginning I can't believe I just said that! She has grown so much and left with class.

And wow, Katurah's story. So impactful.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
now its Katurah for the win in my book. Not rooting for anyone else now...

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I still like Austin even though he is playing with his heart instead of his head. I would love to see Drew go next.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yeah . . . Austin, Austin, Austin. He definitely was a bonehead in this episode. I was sorry to see Emily go but it was great seeing her change for the better in her social game. I wish her the best for the future.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Another season where the women missed the opportunity to take over the game.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Katurah's story about her childhood was heartbreaking. To stay strong and succeed in her goals says so much about her. Bravo Katurah!

I was worried Julie might vote Austin out and was screaming "play your idol" at the sceen. I still don't understand why he couldn't just ask for his idol back after the last tribal. It was NOT hers.

I love that Jake called Emily a "bad a&&" as she left. She played her game for herself once Kaleb was gone.

Every season my favorites change from week to week and it is especially true this season. Katurah has moved to the top followed by Jake. I'm still rooting for Austin and Drew as well but hopefully Katurah and Jake pull off a great blindside next week. May Julie or Dee or both go next!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I think it will be Jake and Katurah next, and the four who pledged final four will stick it out. They were always going to stick it out, and this week's drama was mere subterfuge in the editing to keep the viewers watching.

Drew will win. He is far and away the best player, even though he doesn't have the apparent physicality of a champion. Which he uses to his advantage, I might add.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 07, 2023 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Naw, I think Dee will get with Austin and start picking off their alliance. Drew is tight with Austin, but Austin and Dee are now a thing. I could see Drew and Dee go after each other to be Austin’s sole alliance. I think Dee or possibly Julie will win. It depends on whether they target each other. But, I think Drew might find himself on the wrong side of a vote. Jake is not that strong and probably will be used as a number to vote some of the others out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't help it - I just don't like either Julie or Dee. I'll be upset if either one of them win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont dislike them but I just cant seem to warm up to them. Now that my Emily is gone, I want Jake or Katurah to win

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
exit interview w/Dalton Ross:

Emily Flippen wishes she had a more 'epic' exit on Survivor 45

https://ew.com/survivor-45-emily-flippen-epic-exit-interview-8411691

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, December 08, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Would prefer someone other than Julie or Dee.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: