TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Episode, Nov 29

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 10th Episode, Nov 29 users admin

"How Am I The Mobster?"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"How Am I The Mobster?"

90 min

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 26, 2023 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Emily is quite cunning in her manipulation. She manages to be so underhanded that either way the vote goes, she’s still safe. Did you see that reassurance gesture putting her hand on Bruce’s shoulder as he was deciding not to use the idol. I only hope she makes it to the end, as I’d like to hear her pitch to the jury, but my favorites never make it that far.

I really did not like her in the beginning, but she’s a really good player.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
She is playing a good game, but I hope she dies not win. I’m really not liking her.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Nothing worse than going home with an idol in your pocket.
Finally a season that the women stick together.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Emily definitely surprised me with her strategies tonight. It was also nice to learn a bit about her personal life. I would like to see her and Katurah together at the end or else Austin and Drew. Let Mama J stay. I just really want Dee gone.

Bruce was very gracious in his leaving. I look forward to hearing from him at the finale and I didn't previously think I would ever say that, lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 29, 2023 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emily kept saying if it worked, Bruce would go home, but I just couldn't work out what she was planning, I thought she was going to switch her vote, but didn't realise the others weren't actually voting for Julie.

I don't really have anything against him (Bruce), but I can see he might be quite tiring to live with, and frustrating as he seems to follow his emotions.

I'd like Jake to stay longer, I feel bad for him. Perhaps without Bruce, his perceived ally, they might give him a break.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Emily was convincing Bruce that he didn't need to use his immunity idol. I really thought he would use it.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The joy in the faces when Bruce got out was priceless.

And i am happy he is gone.

Emily or Katurah for the win - Austin as backup on my wish list.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Never in the history of ever has there been a player like Emily who was so disliked her first couple of episodes, does a complete turnaround in her personality with how she is perceived by players and viewers, and then pulls off what she did last night sending Bruce home with an idol in his pocket, proving she may be one of the best players out there this season. Emily has been on the right side of every vote. She's controlling this season even if people don't realize it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Jake can be used in future votes as a number. Then, well placed immunity ,or 2, might keep him there for awhile. Based on the previews, Julie is tired of being on the bottom. Plus, they are now showing the flirtation between Dee and Austin, which should cause the others to rethink their spot in an alliance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, give props to Emily for jury management.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I remember about the second or third episode two of the guys in the tribe with Emily explained to her the negatives about her and her game play. She listened to the and paid attention. Change in her started. Prior to that couldn't stand there. She was irritating.

Go, Emily. She could win. Sounds like other could be going for her. But she could outsmart what anyone tries to do to get her out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I agree about Emily. I hope she wins!

I feel bad for Bruce. He seems like a good guy but the way the edited him he is not even liked on social

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Color, that was Kaleb that told her that and helped guide her.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Emily is playing smart.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 30, 2023 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, the kindness of Kaleb rehabbed Emily.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, December 01, 2023 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Emily has been playing masterfully, but don’t you think the others will start to wise and realize she has been playing both sides?

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Graceful exit interview w/Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/survivor-45-bruce-perreault-interview-katurah-kellie-comments-8408337

Bruce Perreault reacts to Katurah and Kellie's comments on Survivor

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2023 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He seems like a great guy.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought so too. I never heard before that he volunteers as a Coach, which explains him barking orders.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He says his plan this time was to be the fun uncle, but he didn't change course when that wasn't going over so we!!.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 03, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the thing is he didnt know they didnt like him until a couple episodes ago

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Bruce as I think he really is a nice guy, he's just annoying and always seems to be "on". I saw a clip of Tyson and someone talking aobut how they should have kept Bruce as he's the ultimate final three person who would never get a single vote!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, December 04, 2023 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought they were going to do that, but maybe he is that annoying, they thought better to have peace and quiet.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Tuesday, December 05, 2023 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Or that others are more annoying.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: