TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Episode, Nov 22

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 9th Episode, Nov 22 users admin

"Sword of Damocles"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 19, 2023 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Sword of Damocles"

90 min

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
The shock on the faces of the last two deportees is priceless. As the people who vote them out shout "we love you" the dirty looks are priceless. It seems like they forgot they were playing Survivor and everybody lies.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
For all the facial features and antics that Kendra has had through the season, she seemed fairly normal and accepting when eliminated.

I’m worried about Emily. If she’s going after Dee like the previews showed, then she may be in trouble. Dee is just cutthroat.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Wondering if Julie gave Austin’s idol back to him.

Also curious about Caleb holding Kellie’s hand at the beginning of tribal.

Jake playing a swing vote for anyone who wants it may get him farther, but not the prize.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked she didnt say a word. It came off bitter. Kellie is also coming off bitter on the jury. I know it is fresh for her so hopefully she sees it was a game move not personal.

Julie is actually playing a great game. I think she will end up very cut throat at the end.

I am loving Bruce's story arc. He seems like a really nice guy and I am glad the edit was nicer to him this week. I love how this opened his eyes so much that he is going to make changes at home if he is the same way there. Very profound moments for him

Kooklie, Kellie is openly gay.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I didn’t mean to imply that there was something going on between them. It just seemed off to me that they would be holding hands. Just a weird vibe like it was staged or something.

I like Julie too. She and Emily and Katurah need to get together.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Emily and Bruce may form an alliance which would be such a full circle moment from the 1st ep

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I took the hand-holding to be Kaleb trying to keep Kellie calm, because she may still be furious at the players who robbed her of the win she thought she deserved. I suspect she is still pretty much in shock and denial.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju, that makes sense.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah that makes sense.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 23, 2023 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Bruce's story broke my heart. Kudos to him for growing into the man he has become. It really says alot about him that he wants to go home and ask his family how they feel about his behavior.

I like the idea of Bruce working with Katurah and Emily. So many of the rest keep ending up doing as Dee says.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 27, 2023 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
exit interview w/Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/survivor-45-kendra-mcqaurrie-reacts-to-jake-staredown-interview-8406675

Explains better about her demeanor during tribal.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I still don't get why Jake was staring her down.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me either. It was a bit odd.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it was but had me LMAO!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
maybe he did it so he would blurt out WHOA! like he did last week LOL

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: