TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Episode, Nov 15

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 8th Episode, Nov 15 users admin

"Following a Dead Horse to Water"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Following a Dead Horse to Water"

90 min

Bisc: Sad to see Kaleb go, but figured his days were numbered. He's just too likeable & a beast @ challenges! Thankfully, he made the jury where I'm sure he will add to discussions.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kellie certainly didn’t see it coming. She was overconfident. Jake was so surprised. Austin now has a full idol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked, I thought she was going to win or at least make top 4

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That’s why you don’t assume that everyone should vote as a group. Eventually, factions break off.

Kendra really never has a clue as to what’s going on.

Early in the episode, they proposed a girls alliance. Emily immediately told Drew. I think Emily knew she would be at the bottom of a girls alliance. She’s better off with Drew and Austin. Although, Dee would take anyone out, as she’s pretty cutthroat.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I liked the food bidding.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The auction was fun. I am having a hard time liking anyone left a lot.. I mean I don't heavily dislike all of them but.. just no one I just love..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am so glad the food auction is back but I can do without making them bid blind and the "meal" underneath is gross like fish eyes.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I wondered if those that got so much got to take the food back with them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadies, I doubt it. If I remember in years past they had to eat all the food they could while the auction was taking place.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it looked like they left the half eaten trays behind. LOVED the auction. So glad its back and that they changed it up. So curious if Kendra was a bit tipsy after that big beer. I would have been!! I absolutely COULD NOT watch Austin eating those eyeballs. just the sounds were more than enough. Barf

I cheered for Emily on her charcuterie & wine! and laughed when Jeff said... who are you?

Jake and Emily are my favs.

Really great episode

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jeff said at the end, you have to leave any uneaten food, so no, they didn't get to take it with.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
In Kellie exit interview she called Emily a narc and said how much she loves Kendra. I am guessing if Emily is at the end she wont get her vote.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 17, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
exit interview w/Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/survivor-45-kellie-nalbandian-blacked-out-blindside-interview-8402475

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: