TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
7th Episode, Nov 8

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 7th Episode, Nov 8 users admin

"The Thorn In My Thumb"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Thorn In My Thumb"

90 min

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    

I would have attempted to spoil tonight as I watched but being on the west coast, I stayed off the boards so I wouldn't know who went home.

They were split into two teams for the comp which was the one where they have to stay on the tall poles as long as possible. Each team would have one winner who won immunity and each team would also vote someone out at tribal. The team of the winner who stayed up the longest also won a meal.

On one team, Kellie was the winner. Can I take a moment to say she has beautiful eyes, lol? I have a new respect for Sifu as everyone seemed torn between voting him or Bruce out. I wanted so bad for him to stay over Bruce but it was not to be. Sifu went home and will not be on the jury. Bruce is insufferable and delusional. I was hopeful Kendra would vote Bruce out but she chickened out and voted Sifu instead. Sifu left very graciously

I seriously do not care for Dee and Julie. Dee won immunity and the meal for her team and she felt that gave her all the power to make all decisions. She assumed Jake would simply do as told and Julie was quite upset that he wrote her name down at tribal. Jake, Kaleb and Katurah were to vote Julie. Katurah chickened out. She went with the other 3 to vote out Kaleb. Kaleb is first member of the jury. He looked stunned and kept looking at Katurah like he couldn't believe she had lied to him. She looked quite pleased with herself. I don't see Katurah lasting long. Dee, Julie and Bruce will all vote her out in a heartbeat. Kaleb literally had to take a moment and absorb that he was out. Then he shook off but could be heard mumbling as he left.

Did I mention that Kaleb had to endure a long lecture from Bruce about being too cocky and needing to be humbled? Did I mention that I really don't like Bruce?

I'm sure I got a few things wrong so feel free to make corrections.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"The Thorn in My Thumb"

Dear Katurah, you deserve that thorn and I hope it digs deeper in as you attempt to find people you actually can trust.

Dear Emily, please explain why you voted for Kaleb last week when they had more then enough votes without yours. Then explain how the next day you could ask him, "We're good, right?"

Austin, Drew and Kellie are the last ones I'm rooting for this season. Maybe Jake if he has the balls to stand up to Dee and Julie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, we lost two players I liked and the two winners of immunity, pretty full of themselves. Not the best night of viewing for me. Disappointed in Katurah.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The phantom version of the tribal they showed was weird, the one where they did kind of a ghost version of how tribal would have been if they'd managed to tie up the votes for Kaleb and Julie.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2023 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ditto to everyone above. I can't say how disappointed I was, Sifu and Kaleb went home. I was rooting for Kaleb. Also disappointed with Emily and her abandonment of Kaleb in the game. If it were not for him, she would have been long gone.

Luke is going to have to mend some bridges now. Have been hoping for a while for Katurah and Dee to be gone. Same with Bruce and now Julie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was struck by how Dee thought since she won immunity she "controlled the vote." Say what? Most of this cast is very unlikable. I was never a fan of Sifu's - I didn't like how he reacted when they wrote his name down a couple of TC's ago, so I won't miss him. And don't even get me started on Bruce who is a "celebrity."

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm so bummed Kaleb left!!! As much as I hate it I totally understand why Katura did it. It was a mistake to tell her about Bruce's idol. She realized she was at the bottom of the pack with Bello, even lower than Kaleb who wasnt even Bello. Now she will use that info to blindside Bruce.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, Emily explained why she voted for Kaleb. She did warn him tell him to play his shot. Im sure she told him she was going to have to vote for him and they didnt show it

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The 6 split last nite really screwed Kaleb's game. I think he could have survived a 12 vote.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I don’t care for Dee at all. She is too full of herself right now. I hope the rest knock her off her pedestal. So sad to see Kaleb voted out but at least he made it to the jury. Bruce drives me nuts and I can not figure out how he is still in the game. I’m not sure I have a favorite anymore.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Like you, Pamy, I understand why Katurah did it but I still don't like it, lol.

I obviously missed why Emily voted for Kaleb last week bu to me there is no justification as they had enough votes without her. She simply needed to stand up for herself and she didn't do that.

I do not want to see these tribals where everyone votes the exact same way. That's so controlling on someone's part and I'm guessing it's Dee or Bruce. You don't give in to those people. You vote them out!! Arrggh!

I don't have any favorites left but I do like Austin and Drew. May the force be with them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was happy that Kaleb made Jury.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Bruce is SO annoying. I'm not sure how any of them can stand to keep him in the game!
So disappointed Kaleb didn't survive. He was so likable and fun to watch. I'm hoping i'll find someone else to root for soon.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 09, 2023 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My favorite hardly ever makes it towards the end, in any reality competition show I watch lol

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, November 10, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
exit interviews w/Dalton Ross

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-45-sifu-alsup-interview/

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-45-kaleb-gebrewold-interview/

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I take issue with the logic that no one will take Bruce to the end. OF COURSE they would! No one likes him! He's the perfect person to take so you can win b/c you're nicer than he is!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Oh absolutely, Teach, but that's why some of us have hoped for him to be gone, lol! My pending nightmare is that he wins in the end. It's like watching a group that has been hypnotized by a daddy figure and I keep waiting for them all to snap out of it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 12, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
No way he wins by the edit he is getting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 13, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI: It is confirmed on Twitter - 90 minute episodes of Survivor and TAR for future seasons are PERMANENT!!!

But here's the schedule for 46. The first two weeks, Survivor will be two-hour episodes, and then on the third week (March 13) it is 90 minutes and that is the week TAR premieres!!!

YAY for us!!! (I will copy this in the other thread)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: