TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Episode, Nov 1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 6th Episode, Nov 1 users admin

"I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I'm Not Batman, I'm the Canadian"

90 min

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 29, 2023 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kaleb said that line last week or did I hear him say it in the previews?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 01, 2023 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I loved the way this played out for Kaleb. He has been one of my favorites from the beginning. Yay Kaleb!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
He said it this week so it likely was in the previews last week.

So happy Emily was saved too but i worry about both Emily and Kaleb going forward.

Not targeting them by gender but just happens that i would prefer Bruce, Jake, Drew, and Sifu voted out first - the others I either like or have no preference about.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really dislike Bruce and Sifu. I almost choked on my popcorn last night when Bruce referred to himself as a celebrity.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, did Kaleb not have a vote last night? This is why I hate these what I call "garbage rewards" where they lose their votes because I can't keep track of this stuff.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kaleb played his shot in the dark, therefore no vote.
During the second vote, he was safe, but could not vote.

Maybe the Lulu curse is now reversed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kooklie... all these "twists" have made this game freaking confusing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
OMG, I was SO happy Kaleb was safe!! Which also leads me to ask how they receive their shot in the dark to begin with? Do they each pull one from a basket before it all begins? Is there more then one 'safe' in the dark in the season?

I have to say that even though I have favorites, and yes I find a few like Sifu a tad annoying, I don't really dislike anyone at this point.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kappy, yes, and if they hold onto their Shot in the Dark all that time, what prevents them from opening it and peeking in?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, the only thing I can think of is that it is sealed in a way we can't see on TV but Jeff and production would know if someone attempted to open and peek.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... I watched Jeff open that, and all he did was untie and unwind a string... that was all I could see.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
The Shot in the Dark is a 6 sided token (I believe) that they are given at the beginning of the game. They hold onto it (we've seen where people give it to someone else to gain trust) until they need to use it. They hand it in while at the voting station and receive a scroll that they hand to Jeff. So there is no way they know if they are safe until Jeff opens the scroll.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Happygal, thanks for that! But I feel like when someone gave their shot in the dark to someone else to hold earlier in the season, it was a small scroll?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It seemed a bit ridiculous to target Kaleb, rather than using him and Emily as votes for each of their sides. Boy, once Kaleb won the shot in the dark, it took nearly nothing to unanimously vote for J. It tells me that some were all in in voting J, but really didn’t want to rock the boat when Kaleb’s name was put forth. Come on people, you don’t all have to vote out the same people during tribal.

That sandwich that Austin didn’t get is a factor in the game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Team Kaleb here.

Not enjoying Kendra or Bruce.

Fine with Jay leaving.

Like Sifu, maybe!

Emily, eh. And Drew.

The sandwich.. Austin wanted it, clearly, but one of the others was Vegan, so the sandwich wasn't a great choice for them.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not a fan of Bruce, Jake, or Kendra.
Kendra’s various antics are quite annoying to watch. It’s like I just want to slap her and yell, “Get a grip, Lady”.
Bruce and Jake seem very….know it all.

Right now, I like Katurah, Kaleb, Emily, and Austin, which usually means that none of them will win.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Austin was hell-bent on voting out Jay because he didn’t get the sandwich. He was too funny.

Bruce, Sifu, and Kendra are really getting on my nerves. I like everyone you listed Kookie.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Best ep in forever!! I screamed and cheered!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, Jake is also annoying.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At the RHAP live event in Brea, California (I just watched the podcast.. I don't do big gatherings (also where I have to pay and order a minimum) but they had watched the show. Then Rob had various groups of Survivors on stage with Yam Yam staying the whole time (he is so loud! He and BB Felicia together would be too much). Anyway he had three who had played with Bruce before he was injured and he had asked them all for advice. They all say he didn't take the advice. He is there with pre knowledge and still so annoying.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So after the last tribal council, the original tribes left are now 5, 5 and 2 members from each original tribe. The only real solid group is original Lulu, but they are only 2 which might be useful to the others.

The previews showed that there might be some OT ( original tribe) defections from the other 2 tribes. Prior to the first tribe realignment, only one tribe of the survivors had been to tribal other than Lulu. The others were unable to get rid of the annoying tribe mates. Hopefully, they now stop thinking in terms of tribes and as individuals now and target the people they wanted out before the merge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I blame the internet for Bruce. If the internet didn't demand that he get a second chance after being medivaced last season, he wouldn't think he is a "celebrity."

I'm with Rvon, my three least faves are Bruce, Sifu and Kendra.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I was screaming and clapping too! And yes, best episode EVER!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im so bummed I didnt hear about the Brea event until today!!! I would have went!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And I wanted to go but not by myself lol The crowd went wild when Jeff said Kaleb's shot in the dark said "safe" and went ballistic as the nullified votes for Kaleb were read. There are 2 L.A. episodes (one for each night) on Rob Has A Website of the events. They are both very good

I so want Kaleb and Emily to get to the end. Kendra is very hard for me to watch. Way more than Carolyn ever was was

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2023 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If you hear about it happening again, message me, we can meet there!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 06, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Here's the Dalton Ross exit interview with J.
Below at the bottom are more associated links.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-45-j-maya-interview/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 07, 2023 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, will do!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: