TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Episode, Oct 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 5th Episode, Oct 25 users admin

"I Don't Want to be the Worm"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I Don't Want to be the Worm"

90min

Bisc here: I can't figure out HOW those (all petite) three women think by eliminating the brute force man that they can expect to win challenges? Fine that they are pac, but if they effectively Pagong their tribe, how can they even make it to the merge?

Call me clueless in Seattle.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 22, 2023 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree! The only thing I can figure is that think if there team gets to 3 like Lulu did they will get another shuffle?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The previews show a merge next week with 13, but I wonder if it’s one of those non-merges they’ve had a couple of times.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Glad Drew made it through. Don't care for Dee. Also don't understand why the girls thought Sifu was a good choice. He has, almost singlehandedly, been the main contributor in every challenge. Kendra was getting on my nerves. She was clearly flabbergasted and peeved about the vote. Still loving Emily. Hoping Kaleb, Drew and Emily make it to the end. Wondering if Jake will. It looked almost more like a seizure than a fainting from dizziness.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, October 26, 2023 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
That was very scary watching Jake go through that seizure-type episode he had again. I’m assuming medical must have checked him out. Maybe it was from dehydration….or did someone already say that. Whatever it was, it was scary.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: